*Jordan*

CeCiMom

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is a vid at clipser....8/5 Jeff and Jordan Kiss while Ronnie talks

link here!

you don't really see anything...just looks like it near the end the way they are positioned etc...

personally...I can't even imagine being romantic with Ronnie being in the same room much less while he's droning on and on...

Jordon telling Jeff how her grandpa is going to be pissed she kissed Jeff in the middle of the night.

It's also cute that she would think this way.

I don't think anyone who knows her could ever getting pissed at her for anything. ^_^

I've seen Jeff mad at her and telling her she should STFU and stop talking about things. They can be brutally honest with each other and each one takes it very well.

But I've seen Jeff mad at her and telling her she should STFU and stop talking about things.

Yeah... but if I had to be in the same house with my fiance 24hours a day... I might get a little snippy too!!! LOL (Working 9 hours a day doesn't seem so bad after all!)

Somewhere there is a picture of them kissing the the hallway... It was more than a peck and there was no cover any where LOL... I even stated that I was glad they had finally kissed and I hoped they were the first really successful BB couple, meaning the first to have a really long term realtionship...

Somewhere there is a picture of them kissing the the hallway... It was more than a peck and there was no cover any where LOL... I even stated that I was glad they had finally kissed and I hoped they were the first really successful BB couple, meaning the first to have a really long term realtionship...

Rob and Ambuh did it from Survivor, so there is hope!!!

From the updates:

"10:05 am BBT

Jordon telling Jeff how her grandpa is going to be pissed she kissed Jeff in the middle of the night. Now they're freaking about the live show and the questions they may be asked. Jordon giggling as Jeff covers his head. "

When? What Happened? If I am not mistaken... they haven't actually kissed before... Lydia thought they did...

Yea he cheered her on and contacted Playboy after he saw her stark naked :animated_rotfl:

Archived