*Jordan*

CeCiMom

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I have just been stealing the Jeff pics from Survivor Sucks.

Go find your own Jordon pictures Reaper! :brood:

(still pouting about Reaper calling me OLD)

Hey I have just been stealing the Jeff pics from Survivor Sucks.

Go find your own Jordon pictures Reaper! :brood:

(still pouting about Reaper calling me OLD)

I NEVER said old, persay, I said Foagie, I still love ya though... Oh, and btw, Jordan is spelled with an "a" not an "o" Just sayin... K, gotta run now before I get smacked down... Thanx SueZ for having my back... Once Marty cools down, I know she'll come through!!!

Hey Marty, can we get some pics of Jordan over here??? You keep posting drool pics of Jeff for the women, but what about us dudes??? I have faith in ya Marty!!! :animated_wave:

Her look at least you get pictures like this of Jordan, we don't of Jeff LMAO...

2r2tzd5.jpg

Whoa! That's a lot more of Jordan than I really needed to see! Did she just not realize the cameras were there or did she just not care?

I don't know what really happened... I know she has said several times she wants to contuct herself in a way her family could be proud of her, and that she didn't want her family having to see things like that... I am sure it was a slip up...

OK Jeff and Jordan are boring!!! If everyone on the other side leaves, the show would not be interesting...They are boring... I just skip reading them on the feeds because they are not talking about anything.

This bull has been slung back and forth sooo many times....

someone should call the SPCA -_-

Doubt if Russ will believe the truth now - Jess and Nat have spun their web and I don't see Russ

figuring out how to get out.

JUST WAIT til he watches the tape... he's gonna hate himself.

and, oh my ..... his poor Dad had to see his son get suckered in :huh:

Jordan is smarter than all the other HG's combined. The girl can read people like no one else. Love her!

All she has to do now, is realize her mom won't get mad at her if she has a nice "time" with Jeff.LOL She should not pass up this opportunity to be with such a nice guy. May not ever happen to her again.

I said she isn't a rocket sceintist..but the girl is playing the game, and does have a sixth sense about people,no matter what previous posters have said. Someone said jeff should have pulled her out of the convo with chima last night,but as best I could tell she got way more info than she gave up!

And just out of curiousity please define "nice time"? :grin3::D

And just out of curiousity please define "nice time"?

LOL, anything and everything!! Mama and the rest of us, would jump at the chance to have a "Jeff".

Jordan is smarter than all the other HG's combined. The girl can read people like no one else. Love her!

All she has to do now, is realize her mom won't get mad at her if she has a nice "time" with Jeff.LOL She should not pass up this opportunity to be with such a nice guy. May not ever happen to her again.

I agree that Jordy can read ppl pretty well...but its her mouth that will sink her...she needs to stop falling into the trap of the others embracing her for info that Jeff & she have agreed on.

yep, that is her only downfall, but Jeff reminds her enough that she surely will not go too far, let's hope

I sure hope someone hires Jordan for commercial or TV or something when this is over. Her personality and honesty would make her a great spokeperson in advertising. Not to mention how photogenic she is. I'd buy floor wax, peaches, or peanut butter if she were in the commercial. Who knows? Maybe even bigger and better things..acting roles? Amazing Race with Jeff or Survivor ?

I see her being cast in the mold of Kelli Pickler from American Idol..ditzy, endearing & lovable, maybe TOO honest for her own good..

Archived