*Jordan*

CeCiMom

I've been a Jordan fan. I've been the one to say how she isn't dumb... but I'm going to have to take some of that back...

Putting Jeff's name in the hat was TOTALLY dumb. First of all... why do the hat thing at all?!?! I get it, she wants to "be fair" and not hurt ppl or make them suffer. But while Jeff is out there fighting to keep them both safe, she's writing down his name for slop.. not taking into account the rest of the week and the possiblity of him needing his strength to play in POV. She doesn't think ahead, that really bothers me. Jeff's name in the hat...are you kidding me?!?! Thank God the rest of the HGs had some decency to tell her to take his name out. That was a shocker for me honestly.

ITA. I was floored when I saw she did this..

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have done exactly what Chima did when she had to opportunity to choose a team for the have-not. Chima did not have a problem chosing her and Laura to be a have-not. Screw the hat,

Chima would have been my first person chosen, then Ronnie and then Jessie.

How quickly these people forget!

I hope she wins the thing.. I know it will be her or Jeff.

Why? She wouldnt know what to do with it and would probably pull a Boogie. She cant keep her mouth shut for the life of her...complete idiot. At least if Jeff wins it there's a chance of it actually being used with some decent nominations.

I think it would be in jeff's best interest to win it so Jordan doesn't create a target for herself. A "female" will have to be put up eventually, even as a pawn, and all hell is about to break loose since I can't name too many in the house that are stable. The evil girls of the house like to weigh on her emotions and make the girl cry, so she'd have a terrible week, and those same girls are the type to believe their own bull (like how terrible jordan is when she uses it).

Is it just me or does she remind anyone else of Kelly Pickler from American Idol? lol.

I think she deserves the power BUT now that I think about it (and read about the 'have not' thing,) I wouldn't trust giving her the power. So I guess I'm voting for Jeff too, at least he'll have his own back AND hers and is smart enough to think through his moves. I hope they do both make it to jury or the end...

Kind of Kelly P-ish...Kelly is much more in-your-face annoying with the southern charm and "dumb blond" act though...Jordan seems more sincere and natural with it.

As far as determining the Have Nots...smart to have it be random. Nobody can come back at her and say "why did you target me with that...now I'm going to go after you." She kept her hands clean...even cleaner by putting Jeff in there. Whoever jumped in and said to take Jeff out of it gave her an easy out on that one...she didn't fight it.

I loved the parents bit with Jeff and Jordan's showmance. Both families seemed like they actually saw potential for the 2 of them to really have a future. I don't generally go for the mushy stuff...but I do think J&J are cute together and well suited for each other.

Is it just me or does she remind anyone else of Kelly Pickler from American Idol? lol.

in what way :rolleyes4:

yeah in that way she does :animated_bouncy:

i dont know who is coaching her but her dr seems to be getting better

she usually is staring in the air looking for a thought

she typically has a puzzle look on her face when bb shows her dr

last night i saw none of that

for minute i thought i heard dr. will scheming

eg. i am going to be quiet and let casey bury himself

NOT!

I love Jordan but I wish she would step up her game. I mean she has been on the block two weeks straight, all she has is Jeff in the house, and she couldn't hold on longer? Then after she is nice and warm and comfy in the house she comes out to tell Jeff to play it out? If I were up there I would have told her to go inside too. LOL! I also can't believe she put Jeff's name in the have not hat. I understand why she did the random draw, but why put Jeff's name in when he is your only true friend/alliance in the house. Being nice did her no good. They all trashed her anyway for it.

Please Jordan, step it up and get a little ruthless. :pray2:

Am I the only one that sees she IS playing the game and doing it well? I don't for a minute see that Jeff is carrying Jordon. He tried to do nothing to keep her from being put on the block so I don't see how he is "carrying" her. I love both Jeff and Jordon and think they have made the season enjoyable for me in the mass of idiots.

I really don't think Jordon is as dumb as she portrays. She is very good at people skills. I think the names in the hat was just one more example of how people might not want to put her on the block because they don't see her as ruthless. Last night Russ made the comment that Jordon is such a good sweet person. I think at some point even the hard ass people might feel a little bad treating her crappy.

Am I the only one that sees she IS playing the game and doing it well? I don't for a minute see that Jeff is carrying Jordon. He tried to do nothing to keep her from being put on the block so I don't see how he is "carrying" her. I love both Jeff and Jordon and think they have made the season enjoyable for me in the mass of idiots.

I really don't think Jordon is as dumb as she portrays. She is very good at people skills. I think the names in the hat was just one more example of how people might not want to put her on the block because they don't see her as ruthless. Last night Russ made the comment that Jordon is such a good sweet person. I think at some point even the hard ass people might feel a little bad treating her crappy.

ITA Marty!

I agree. Jeff did nothing to try to save Jordan in the deal last night. Russell volunteered keeping Jordan safe. I was a little aggravated with Jordan for telling Jeff to play it out (when he was suffering) but I was also disappointed Jeff wasn't trying to protect Jordan at the same time. Still, it worked out. Little mistakes in the big scheme of things. They're still the cutest couple ever!

I don't think either of them is carrying the other. They are both playing for themselves, as they should. Jeff didn't say to Russell don't put me up and jump down, he was waiting to see what Russell would offer, and Russell offered to keep Jordan safe and put up Bonnie so he jumped off. I think he didn't want to put it out there that he and Jordan are automatically a package, otherwise he is just like Jessie and Gnat. I thought it was smart. I have no doubt he would have hung on longer until Russell made that deal. He just didn't want to force him into that corner.

I don't think either of them is carrying the other. They are both playing for themselves, as they should. Jeff didn't say to Russell don't put me up and jump down, he was waiting to see what Russell would offer, and Russell offered to keep Jordan safe and put up Bonnie so he jumped off. I think he didn't want to put it out there that he and Jordan are automatically a package, otherwise he is just like Jessie and Gnat. I thought it was smart. I have no doubt he would have hung on longer until Russell made that deal. He just didn't want to force him into that corner.

hmmmm...maybe you're right. If so, I'm not giving my man, Jeff, enough credit. Makes him even more wonderful, doesn't it? lol.

Russell in HOH room during the middle of the night telling Jessie, Chima and Natalie that Jeff was begging him to make a deal. Went on to say that he (Russell waited until after Jeff asked for the third time and he saw Jeff was too tired to continue). Beware of Russell.

Jeff wins AC over Jordan and Ronnie goes home. Russell puts up Kevin, Lydia or Michelle, probably K&L. He then approaches Jeff if you win AC send Ronnie home. One things for sure whoever is AC will have a lot of friends in the house once its announced!

FIRST and foremost.... someone please post a pic of the 'kiss'....

SECOND.. as far as Jordon putting Jeff's name in the hat.... maybe she thought she didn't have the

power to make that decision. ...... "Laura, you must put everyone's name in the hat" voice behind the wall.

and we all know the other HG's would have yakked all week about her not including Jeff in the drawing.

I think it turned out great. No repercussions from HG's or 'the voice'.

I think Jeff will understand.

(but, poor Jess had a stiff neck from watching the Comp and thought he should be exempt haaaa :rolleyes: )

(but, poor Jess had a stiff neck from watching the Comp and thought he should be exempt haaaa :rolleyes: )

Poor Jess is not used to being in an upright position. He is laying down 99% of the time. What a tool Jessie is.

He's such a tool. I only wish he complained about it in front of Russell.

Edited to add: Marty, guess we're both thinking the same thing. LOL!

Poor Jess is not used to being in an upright position. He is laying down 99% of the time. What a tool Jessie is.

:smilielol:

Can you imagine what jeff and russell must think when they hear jessie crying about having a hurt neck from WATCHING them for 4 hours,idiot??

If I was Russel that would be enough right there for me to nominate his crybaby ASS!

Archived