*Jessie*

CeCiMom

Jesse is as big a pussy as Ronnie is.

Every single fight in this house he goes off and hides.

He was telling Russell that he didn't want to get into things because of last season...

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone explain why Jessie and Gnat are allowed to sleep in other rooms besides the Doom Room? I thought that was part of being a "Have Not" for the week. Gnat and Jessie throw hissy fits over some grapes that Kevin ate and he gets punished so why aren't they getting punished? Can someone explain that to me?

Nat and Jessie throw hissy fits over every little thing, I hate it when they talk back to the production ppl, they act like they are in charge.

Nat and Jessie throw hissy fits over every little thing, I hate it when they talk back to the production ppl, they act like they are in charge.

Ya I agree. Nasty throws the "F" bomb at the production people all the time when they ask her to stop something.

Ya I agree. Nasty throws the "F" bomb at the production people all the time when they ask her to stop something.

yeah and she encourages the rest to act like her. I heard her say "What are they gonna do, come out here?" I soooo want to bop her one, I almost dislike her as much if not more than Jessie, boy when he gets out of power he sure does a turn around, even his normal talking voice comes out like a whine,lol

I don't think anyone knows why they are allowed to sleep all day in the recycle room. I'm sure the original rules were no sleeping any place other than the steel room. But whatever, hope they are on it again next week. Natalie won't have a slop pass.

Jesse is as big a pussy as Ronnie is.

Every single fight in this house he goes off and hides.

If he's not talking about working out or game he's not talking.

I can't even imagine him having a real normal conversation with anyone in the house or defending them in a fight.

Everyone has to figure this out soon that there's a reason why he hid each time the house was fighting.

He is playing it smart. Plant the seeds and get out of the way when the crops start shooting up. I don't know why these people can't see he is behind it all.

I wish just once production would tell Scrappy to shut the F up and obey like a good little puppy.

Can someone explain why Jessie and Gnat are allowed to sleep in other rooms besides the Doom Room? I thought that was part of being a "Have Not" for the week. Gnat and Jessie throw hissy fits over some grapes that Kevin ate and he gets punished so why aren't they getting punished? Can someone explain that to me?

I could be wrong...but I think sleeping in the Have Not room is limited to night time...for example, between midnight and 6 am (or whatever the time limits are.) During the day, when lights are required to stay on, they can sleep/nap wherever they want. That's why they said they are staying up all night long and gonna sleep all day...as a way to get around it.

Not too bight of a strategy as far as I'm concerned...napping in a well lit room during the day when there is noise and all there are so many disruptions/announcements and is no where near as beneficial as sleep at night in dark and quiet. They'll suffer from some sleep deprivation in the long run. On the bright side (no pun intended...but fits ;)) though, hopefully come Thursday Hoh comp...they aren't firing on all cyinders.

I wish just once production would tell Scrappy to shut the F up and obey like a good little puppy

Or take a cue from Casey and tell her to shut the F up and go make jessie a sandwich - oh yeah he can't eat this week - make that a squid sandwich! He's such an A$$hole!

I wish just once production would tell Scrappy to shut the F up and obey like a good little puppy

Or take a cue from Casey and tell her to shut the F up and go make jessie a sandwich - oh yeah he can't eat this week - make that a squid sandwich! He's such an A$$hole!

LMAO.

Can you imagine during one of her little 'scrappy' moments, the BB voice suddenly blurting out:

"Natalie -- Shut the f*ck up and make Jesse a sandwich!"

I think the entire house would die laughing. :animated_rotfl:

LMAO.

Can you imagine during one of her little 'scrappy' moments, the BB voice suddenly blurting out:

And the world would laugh with them!!

LMAO.

OMG OMG I just spit out my coffee at work. Love it

Jessie the Tick is running out of idiots that he can manipulate...even his chihuahua is showing chinks in her armor...his only sure bet is that Russell will run to confront anyone that jessie plants in his ear.

The Great Epiphany that slapped them all in the head is going to be hard to erase from their collective memories. Jessie may actually have to dirty his hands a little and take off his Diva dress.

Jessie the Tick is running out of idiots that he can manipulate...even his chihuahua is showing chinks in her armor...his only sure bet is that Russell will run to confront anyone that jessie plants in his ear.

The Great Epiphany that slapped them all in the head is going to be hard to erase from their collective memories. Jessie may actually have to dirty his hands a little and take off his Diva dress.

well said and i sooo agree, especially about Jessies DIVA DRESS :animated_bouncy:

I still cannot believe that they brought Jessie back - of all people; him. This is not the greatest BB ever.

I know right?? I hate Jessie and I really cannot stomach that beotch Natalie. Only ones I do like are Jeff and Jordan, The rest, wow they all are pieces of work. Well maybe I can deal with Kevin a little,but who knows which way he will turn next, out of his floater position.

Out of a group of eight only three of us are watching BB this year. Everyone was disgusted about Jessie and all felt that the age discrepancy is just too obvious this time. Maybe next time will be better. Better be better. It is lackluster at best.

I know right?? I hate Jessie and I really cannot stomach that beotch Natalie. Only ones I do like are Jeff and Jordan, The rest, wow they all are pieces of work. Well maybe I can deal with Kevin a little,but who knows which way he will turn next, out of his floater position.

Funny you should call Kevin the ultimate floater...when actually I feel that Jessie is!

Funny you should call Kevin the ultimate floater...when actually I feel that Jessie is!

well Jessie is anything but floating, although he has his henchwomen doing a lot of the dirty work, he is playing slightly different than last year. Kevin on the other hand has done, I mean nothing, but chit chat and stick pretty much with Lydia. Last night his fight with Ronnie was a break out for him he has been so quiet.

What age discrepancy? Can someone point me in the direction of the thread that discusses this? Cause...I is lost on that one...

Are you guys wondering about Gnats age? Is that the age discrepancy you are asking about? She's 24, not 18. She lied and lied and lied again. So far only Jackass Jessie and She-ma know Gnats real age. I don't think there was a thread about it. You might want to look in Gnats thread, if indeed this is what you mean.

Archived