*Michele*

CeCiMom

Didn't she make a "final two" deal with Jeff also, then ammeded it to include Jordan...so HOW trustworthy is she REALLy????

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as one of dysfunctionals don't win then I will not think the season is a waste. I guess my favorites are not really hard core playing the game but I like the normal people.

I would love for Jeff to win or Jordon or Michele. I think Russ has a good chance of winning and he is my 4th choice but not a big fan of his.

The smartest move for Michele right now is to align herself with Russell now that he has split form Chima and is in tight with Jeff and Jordan. It's especially a good move for her since Jeff will most likely get wizard power and either Natalie or Jessie will hopefully be his victim...crippling the other side. Not really a smart move for her to talk to Jeff right now about F2 deal ...which would mean him having to plot behind Jordan's back right now...which he isn't going to do. She should concentrate on just getting in solid with a larger group first...and later start to work the F2 deals/strategies.

R&M with J&J could easily dominate...may have to lose one of them along the way but any combo of of them in F3 or F2 and I'd be happy with this season. Assuming Ronnie is out this week and either Nastalie or Jessie is out next eviction....that'd leave Lydiot, Kevin, Chima and either N/J as the opposition...and these 4 combined don't seem like a strong threat.

I just wish she would have told Russell about Nat and Jesse campaigning to keep Ronnie in the house. If Russell knew that his so called friends were going against him and actually choose Ronnie over him he would be pissed and I could then see some serious house flipping going on. I just want for him to know NOT to trust Nat and Jesse. That they have already turned on him.

Michelle will be the Janelle of this season.

BANK ON IT!!!!

In season six it was about this time Janelle stopped laying low and started playing.

A few weeks ago I thought Michelle was just a floater. She laid low for just the right amount of time and picked the right week to start making some moves. PERFECT!!!

The Jesse Clique was just too damn big and was due to start splintering off.

she IS tough. jeff and jordan are my faves-but i really like her. i worry about her still having night terrors, so scary. my oldest had them @2---they're freaky. i like michelle a lot.

I just dislike the way, she puts Jordan down all the time. Saying how stupid Jordan is. Other than that, she might be okay.

Part of me would like to see Michelle win this next HoH (since Jeff's gonna get the Wizard wand anyway) and confront Jesse and Gnat about what they told Russel she said.

She could call them out in front of the house and tell them her decision for nominations this week will depend greatly on how truthful they answer her question.

"Did I ever come to you with a plan to keep Ronnie?"

I'm pretty sure they would both just sh!t themselves and squirm for a few moments there but those few moments would be GOLD! ;)

Part of me would like to see Michelle win this next HoH (since Jeff's gonna get the Wizard wand anyway) and confront Jesse and Gnat about what they told Russel she said.

She could call them out in front of the house and tell them her decision for nominations this week will depend greatly on how truthful they answer her question.

"Did I ever come to you with a plan to keep Ronnie?"

I'm pretty sure they would both just sh!t themselves and squirm for a few moments there but those few moments would be GOLD! ;)

Dean, you just need to apply to be a contestant on BB12. What entertainment that would be! Original ideas--now that's something new and fun.

Michele's mumbling and skirting around issues is what's screwed up the whole Russ/Michele/Jeff/Jordan alliance. I knew Russell didn't believe her. I wouldn't. She always looks and acts as if she's lieing and being evasive. No social skills whatsoever. Way to go, Michele.

This is all Michelle's fault, lol. Seriously. If she would have just kept her mouth shut about who she was voting for until the last second. Should have let them believe she was going to keep ronnie, then tell Russel late on thursday so he can see how they tried to play him. Then Ronnie would have went home, and Jeff could have used the power to send home Jesse. Now its her word against there and they blaming her for coming up with the idea.

Even IF she kept her mouth shut, the paranoia would have created this mess............they all went around making "secret deals" and then, "very secret deals"...........they knew they were lying to everyone, so they knew everyone had to be lying to them.

All in All, didn't change a thing about Ronnie going home............and Russell is the biggest loser.

Thanks to Jessie Russell looks like the biggest fool.Theiir plan to blame Michelle for Russell going out may still work because of the fight but people are starting to talk and things don't add up so maybe Jessa and Nat will finally be exposed (I hope). Up until tonight she had no real interest for me but she stood up to Ranting Russell and for that she gets points.

Can someone tell me if she really did tell Russell that Chima was going after him or did Russell misunderstand what she said?

Many times Russell will bring up the scenario and Michele would elaborate on what Russell said. Like when Russel told Michele "Chima is attaching herself to me like she's my {fword} girlfriend" and Michele would elaborate "that's her way of floating" but never comes out and says it first. Russel takes it and retells it as Michele having said "chima attaches herself to Russell to float to the end"

I really don't think he even realizes he does it, or maybe he does.

He misunderstood and jessie / nat laid ground work to keep lie going by bringing up GR/BR (where she was ) when convo happened.

Russell asks questions then wants the answer HE wants, she was trying not to get into who was speaking and he took it as she was lying to cover her butt

Many times Russell will bring up the scenario and Michele would elaborate on what Russell said. Like when Russel told Michele "Chima is attaching herself to me like she's my {fword} girlfriend" and Michele would elaborate "that's her way of floating" but never comes out and says it first. Russel takes it and retells it as Michele having said "chima attaches herself to Russell to float to the end"

I really don't think he even realizes he does it, or maybe he does.

That's exactly it Stephen...

That's why when Michele was called to Hoh with Chima and Russ last night...she was dumbfounded by his calling her a liar. She was telling the truth when she said she was "speculating"...Russ is just very confused over it all...and I don't think he realizes he does it. I hope somehow Russ and Michele can get some 1 on 1 time and sort out the mess...and she can convince him she never said the things J&N claim she did...and she can get him to see how he misunderstood their conversation about Chima. I doubt it will happen...but I would really like to see Russ and Michele pair up and go far in the game.

I was surprised at the Chima/Michele/Russ fight that Chima seemed to agree with Michele...then it turned into a major blowup just between Chima and Russ. I thought Chima was in on the plot to throw Michele under the bus to Russ...she didn't do it though and I don't understand why....

That's exactly it Stephen...

That's why when Michele was called to Hoh with Chima and Russ last night...she was dumbfounded by his calling her a liar. She was telling the truth when she said she was "speculating"...Russ is just very confused over it all...and I don't think he realizes he does it. I hope somehow Russ and Michele can get some 1 on 1 time and sort out the mess...and she can convince him she never said the things J&N claim she did...and she can get him to see how he misunderstood their conversation about Chima. I doubt it will happen...but I would really like to see Russ and Michele pair up and go far in the game.

I was surprised at the Chima/Michele/Russ fight that Chima seemed to agree with Michele...then it turned into a major blowup just between Chima and Russ. I thought Chima was in on the plot to throw Michele under the bus to Russ...she didn't do it though and I don't understand why....

I think Jordan was right, Chima & Michelle are friends.

Also, Russ should have realized Michelle was telling the truth when she admitted to saying they were all trying to BD him last week.

Why would she admit that if she was going to lie about the rest?

She would have just denied that too.

Chima didn't throw Michele under the bus cause it was personal at that point... She knew that her words had been twisted by Russ too... I can't say I blame her really, but it wasn't a good time for all this to happen... Now Jesse and Nat will get their way if something doesn't happen after this week...

Archived