*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, maybe Jeff has some bot-savvy contacts as well ???? i think erin has a point. bb can see the boards and where popular opinion is. they would know something was up if the votes were tremendously different from what they see.

Ronnie in BR,"well america could give the vote to someone they thought needed it,or they could give it to the one most liked,but if they were SMART they would give it to someone playing the game and knew how to STRATEGICALLY use it....." ME America....

If he only knew he was trying to climb up a limp rope! :animated_rotfl:

Oh, that whole possible "geek squad" scenario freaks me out. I'll vote for Jeff until my damn fingers bleed if I have to!

I do think it's funny that Ronnie thinks the viewers love him and Jessie. He clearly doesn't take into account that the feed watchers know more of what is going on than the tv viewers... we're also the die hard fans who will take the time to vote. He may have watched the show, but he didn't spend any time on the msg boards to know how things really work. We own you Ronnie!!!

Oh, that whole possible "geek squad" scenario freaks me out. I'll vote for Jeff until my damn fingers bleed if I have to!

I do think it's funny that Ronnie thinks the viewers love him and Jessie. He clearly doesn't take into account that the feed watchers know more of what is going on than the tv viewers... we're also the die hard fans who will take the time to vote. He may have watched the show, but he didn't spend any time on the msg boards to know how things really work. We own you Ronnie!!!

Same here..

I am also amazed he would even think America possibly loved him and Jessie... I mean he watched the show so he should know America hates Jessie, so why he would think we changed our mind is beyond me.

Ronnie fans, let your voices be heard! (sound of crickets and tumble weeds blowing by)

:animated_rotfl:

I think before Jeff left he and his friends set up a technotronic interference that would force the other hg's "fans" to vote for him. Jeff has it in the bag.

I play WOW but I'm much older than most people who play. Most gamers have no interest in BB. They spend their free time in the game. I doubt too many gamers will be voting for Ronnie. The little bit I saw on one game forum was against Ronnie. He isn't really 'representing' gamers well. I'm going to check through the forums to see if there is any word of a campaign for him.

Russell should know this and put Natalie or Chima up as the 'pawn'. They have worked the pawn angle every other time. The others have already shown Russell that they will do what Jessie wants.

And I think Russ will do Jesse bidding too....its seems too early for Russ to take a leap to the other side...plus you got Chima filling his ear....

Did anyone hear Ronnie last night say that the secret power might be to single-handedly evict someone from the house?

He said "how awesome would it be if America voted for me...next week I win HOH and nominate Lydia and Jordan, and at the last minute, I stand up and say 'I vote to evict Jeff'."

Dream on, buddy.

Archived