*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if it's really his though. I've know things like that can be altered pretty easily. I hated Ronnie as a player, he was just annoying, but I don't wish him any ill will in his real life. If he was having problems with his identity, I hope he can sort them out, be true to himself, and be happy. I tend not to believe he's gay simply by the fact of how persistent he apparently was in trying to get his wife to even go on a date with him. If he is gay though, I hope he can accept himself and just be happy. It's not a big deal and not my business though. I'd rather not think of him as a person, I'm having too much fun just hating him as a character. I don't want to start feeling sorry for him or anything. That would just ruin it.

you are SO much nicer than me, elle! i hated ronnie -i found him smug, self-important and deliberately horribly judgemental. i find no redeeming qualities in ronnie- which i know makes me horribly judgemental! he's still spinning it all- taking no responsibility. i have horrible gaydar...but i did get the vibe from him. i guess his casey/michele actions just killed it for me. a 30 year old college senior is the authority on educators!? and ronnie is the arbiter of who is ugly?

I sell commercial, new construction finishes. Laminate is VERY slick when it is wet. It has nothing to do with taking care of the floor... BB just doesn't want a slip and fall lawsuit! LOL

I was thinking the same thing. I work for one of the companies that make that flooring and the only way water will hurt it is if left puddled on it for days on end!

I was thinking the same thing. I work for one of the companies that make that flooring and the only way water will hurt it is if left puddled on it for days on end!

i'm glad to hear this from you guys. i thought it was fine-because it's 3 yrs old and still looks perfect. and like i said, it's barely wet for seconds.

Look, Ronnie is going to start getting-off on all this hate. He will find some way to misinterpret it as love. I wonder if he has started looking for an agent yet?

Off topic: Good to know that laminate flooring is somewhat durable, I am going to use it in a condo I own.

Archived