*Chima*

CeCiMom

I think he kinda liked the flirting but probably one of those guys who likes the chase.........once she got into bed with him and made it look like she was going to be easy, he seemed to loose interest.

AND, she did admit that she made the remark to him about giving that girl his number so he could f*** her :furious: ......sounds like she was feeling a little scorned right then :fyou:

I am not sure where I saw it, but I distinctly remember Russell saying that he loves the chase and loses interest once he "gets some" (paraphrasing).

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russ better lighten up before he has a friggin heart attack............get a grip, man, YOU put him up, Michelle kept him up, now it's out of your control........geeeeeeez

ooops, thought I clicked on Russ thread..........well, now I'm goin there to say the same thing!

Did anyone notice while watching BBAD Aug 3rd (close to the end) That Chima was adjusting her hair, and it all moved as in slide across her forehead. When BB did a close up, she looked like a Man. She has side burns and everything. Please someone else watch this and tell me if you agree or not!

Also a couple of weeks ago when she was talking to Russ I think she was talking about her name. She said that Chima pronounced CHEE-ma is a guy or girl name, but mostly it's a guys name.. and recently she changed how it is pronounced to sound more girly? Anyone remember this?

Just wondering

Gross! Gonna be funny when it does fall out and she is bald and still trying to hit on Russell....LOL

LOL Russ is the one that's been complaining...

Chima

I want to openly say, I hate you. I don't use hate unless it is necessary. Guess what, with you, it is WAYYYYYY necessary. You are trash....wait, you actually are an insult to trash.

I said from day one, You were trouble. I was right, And you will probably be in the final 3 because of it.

You disgust me

whatever

Dep

Go Chima!!! She was toe to toe in his face and would not back down...Russ was trying to throw her under the bus...Jess, Jess turn it around and got Russ to throw Michelle under the busl... Chima should have kept quiet though, Russell could have used Michelle to get info from the other side. She is forgetting about the game and is playing with her emotions..check that at the door...

Archived