*Natalie*

CeCiMom

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking, we should have a pic thread, that we could add captions to funny pics like that one... Mine would say, "Damn, it's bright in here, where's Jessie's ass, I need to get to sleep in the darkness"

MODS, would that be ok, or would it overload the server??? I'll ask before I start a thread...

What is the all the drama about cold showers anyway as they have a shower ouside by the pool right and cold water does not matter in the hot Cally sunshine ;)

Take it late in the pm with her bathing suit go on into the real shower and sponge the kitty ,big deal :animated_rotfl:

I don't think the sewer rat has a "kitty"...

I was thinking, we should have a pic thread, that we could add captions to funny pics like that one... Mine would say, "Damn, it's bright in here, where's Jessie's ass, I need to get to sleep in the darkness"

MODS, would that be ok, or would it overload the server??? I'll ask before I start a thread...

That would be a cool idea, IMO.

In the meantime... :animated_bouncy:

syxnox.jpg

:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

Hysterical!!! great job!

Oh NASTY!!! Ronnie and Nat are playing pool right now. She keeps scratching herself (Think Michael Jackson crotch grab). Take a shower PLEEEEASE!

Be Back Later... got to go scrub my eyes with bleach....

yeeeeeeeewwwww. send her some industrial strength Summer's Eve Feminine Wash, or Clorox.

Oh NASTY!!! Ronnie and Nat are playing pool right now. She keeps scratching herself (Think Michael Jackson crotch grab). Take a shower PLEEEEASE!

I still like what Arrowhead said about her bathing...

What is the all the drama about cold showers anyway as they have a shower ouside by the pool right and cold water does not matter in the hot Cally sunshine ;)

Take it late in the pm with her bathing suit go on into the real shower and sponge the kitty ,big deal :animated_rotfl:

LOL.

"Sponge the kitty." :smartass2:

yeeeeeeeewwwww. send her some industrial strength Summer's Eve Feminine Wash, or Clorox.

I was thinking more along the lines of Gold Bond for "crotch itch", what kitty, she has a kitty???well you were thinking it!!!!! :animated_rotfl:

UGH! She is pushing J&J hard, saying that she thought that the 4 of them have an "agreement". (Quite the timely reminder with Jeff's impending wizardry.)

The feeds just switched, but this kind of manipulation worries me. I pray that as soon as she walks away, they'll make fun of her.

Archived