*Jeff*

CeCiMom

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks....

seemed kinda unfair that ones that text can vote more than once.....

BUT... still wish there was someway they could limit it too ... like 5 votes per phone - and 5 votes per internet voting

I STILL see Jeff or Jordon winning. Probably Jeff.

C'mon Jeff, you got this!! No deals, just hang on & win it outright. Maybe Russell will have to poo & I don't think even Russell will poo his pants for HOH. Then again...who knows...

LOVE the America voting for Coup t'edat (probably misspelled that)

Praying Jeff is the recipient! or Jordon...either one will work for me...

this guy is an idiot

falling for i want a letter from dad crap from russell

bb really went out of their way to save an idiot lol

Well Jeff will be safe this week because I really think Russel will keep his word. Then he can play for HOH next week. He can save the coup until he needs it.

FROM CBS

IMPORTANT NOTICE -- All online votes cast before 9:20 PM EST (6:20 PT) on July 30 have been disqualified due to technical difficulties. We encourage you to vote again if you voted during this time period. We are sorry for any inconvenience

well i think this is gonna be real sweet cause jeff will definitely get the coup power ... i know i voted for him a couple times.

its sad he couldnt win the competition... i like how jordan kept telling him to PLAY IT OUT... which i agree with her on that ... oh well.

very simple once jeff gets the coup power put up nat and jesse ... one of them goes and the house is better for it

She was telling him to play it out because Kevin suggested she do that. Just another situation of Kevin wanting something (Russell not winning) and getting someone else to do it. There was one moment where he cheered on Jeff. I think he was afraid Jeff would make a deal and Russell would have to pick Kevin or Lydia to be the pawn.

I'm a little miffed with Jordan for putting Jeff's name in the hat to be a have not...........Jeff has to be thinking, WTF??? After all they've gone through at eveyone else's hands, she should have protected him on this one.

He's handsome, but hasn't played a very good game...and yet America loves him. Calling this "the Kaysar effect". And boy did BB learn its lesson with Kaysar. When they did a twist to help him (put him back in), he immediately screwed it up by making an HOH deal. BB was not giving Jeff the chance to do the same. I mean the coup is such a big power, and to have it as AC? They were right, though, cause he dropped. Whew, BB, thanks goodness you learn from your mistakes and I will have some eye candy for another 2 weeks, plus this will turn the house upside down and that makes good feeds. I can't wait until jessie is gone.

I would rather Jeff had not let go and so if he got coup d'etat, he could have been safe for two weeks instead of just one. It sounds like Russel was the one shaking - why not hold on, Jeff?

Was thinking of voting for Jeff and Jordan but decided to keep my votes together.

Russell swore on hid dad so Jeff and Jordan should be fine this week and Jeff will win America's vote and he and Jordan will be safe next week too. Hopefully Jeff throws next weeks HOH too.

I am so happy. God this man is beautiful. We have a friend visiting who does not watch the show and when we turned it on, her first question was, "Who is that guy and where can I buy him

" LOL.

Yummy

Dep

Archived