*Jeff*

CeCiMom

What bothers me is that Jeff (and maybe Russ) are ASSuming that Ronnie will get voted out if he gets put up.

Russ thinks Jess/Nat/Chima believed him when he told them about the convo he overheard with Ronnie, what he doesn't know is that they believed Ronnie over him............I hope they both wise up.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What bothers me is that Jeff (and maybe Russ) are ASSuming that Ronnie will get voted out if he gets put up.

Russ thinks Jess/Nat/Chima believed him when he told them about the convo he overheard with Ronnie, what he doesn't know is that they believed Ronnie over him............I hope they both wise up.

I think if Ronnie is up on the block against anybody in NBK he will go home. Even if Jessie/Natalie campaign to keep him, there aren't enough votes.

Jordan, Jeff, and Michele and Chima will vote him out (Chima is close with Russell). Plus Kevin or Lydia will vote him out over each other if one of them is on the block.

The only down side about having and using Coup d'etat is that person will have huge target on his back next week. At least we know no matter what happens, Jeff/Jordan will at least make it to Sequester House... :inlove::love::smitten:

I think if Ronnie is up on the block against anybody in NBK he will go home. Even if Jessie/Natalie campaign to keep him, there aren't enough votes.

Jordan, Jeff, and Michele and Chima will vote him out (Chima is close with Russell). Plus Kevin or Lydia will vote him out over each other if one of them is on the block.

IMHO Michele and Chima are very questionable! And if he put kevin up against ronnie ,I have no doubt in my mind jessie could get lydia to vote him out,rather than ronnie.

Ronnie automatically going out against anyone from NBK assumes everyone has successfully extricated themselves from out of Jessies' ASS,which I am not sure is the case?

I wish Jeff would have held out a little longer. Deals like this always come back to bite them and let's hope it does not this time.

In all selfishness I want Jeff to stay for the eye candy but I do like them the best game wise. He wants to go after Jessie but he just needs a bit of help.

The only down side about having and using Coup d'etat is that person will have huge target on his back next week. At least we know no matter what happens, Jeff/Jordan will at least make it to Sequester House... :inlove::love::smitten:

:) I was thinking last night when I watched them talk in the bed that they are the cutest BB couple ever!

In all selfishness I want Jeff to stay for the eye candy but I do like them the best game wise. He wants to go after Jessie but he just needs a bit of help.

I know what you mean Kamaka. Jeff is very easy on the eyes. :P

Attractiveness aside, he is the one I am rooting for in the house. He (and Jordan) have gotten screwed mostly due to Ronnie and his manipulations. I hope that he wins HoH AND the Coup D'Tat (sp) and gets Jessie out of the house. His ego has grown far too big and needs to be taken out.

"Taken Out" Man. I think I have been playing WAY to much Mafia Wars on Facebook.

Last night on BBAD, Jeff got out of the shower and was standing there with just a towel on...........I hate that it's 3 hrs. and takes up lots of room on my DVR, but I just don't have the heart to erase that picture :wub::heart2::heart::smitten:

^

FYI...Moxie posted a screen cap of Jeff...in the towel, standing just outside the shower. Sweet mother of mary. I am a have not cause I need a cold shower! LOL awww man, I think I love Moxie! lol

Jammer posted a pic of him wiping his brow...revealing his glorious lower chest in the process. Casting Jeff this season has forced me to forgive all past issues I had with BB. I am gonna need rehab when this season ends...no more seeing Jeff everyday! What a horrible thing to have withdrawals from...

ETA: I need a screencap of him in the kitchen...blue undies, with pants around his legs, looking for a bruise & accidentally showing the beginnings of a 'salute'. Ok...I am seriously gonna hafta take that cold shower now!!! rotfl

One more thing...how has a guy who is as gorgeous on the inside, as he is on the outside, NOT been snatched up?? Oh, the lucky lady who marries him...

Last night on BBAD, Jeff got out of the shower and was standing there with just a towel on...........I hate that it's 3 hrs. and takes up lots of room on my DVR, but I just don't have the heart to erase that picture

I know. I was looking through the pictures today and saw this one that Moxie posted. I literally gasped...LOL! I just want to say thank you Moxie from the bottom of my heart!

95957540.png

If there's someone who can capture some of these pics and compile them in a calendar .....

I'd like to be first on the list to reserve one.

Cost is NO object.

( ooooh, maybe a daily reminder calendar would even be better)

^

FYI...Moxie posted a screen cap of Jeff...in the towel, standing just outside the shower. Sweet mother of mary. I am a have not cause I need a cold shower! LOL awww man, I think I love Moxie! lol

Jammer posted a pic of him wiping his brow...revealing his glorious lower chest in the process. Casting Jeff this season has forced me to forgive all past issues I had with BB. I am gonna need rehab when this season ends...no more seeing Jeff everyday! What a horrible thing to have withdrawals from...

ETA: I need a screencap of him in the kitchen...blue undies, with pants around his legs, looking for a bruise & accidentally showing the beginnings of a 'salute'. Ok...I am seriously gonna hafta take that cold shower now!!! rotfl

One more thing...how has a guy who is as gorgeous on the inside, as he is on the outside, NOT been snatched up?? Oh, the lucky lady who marries him...

Shut your mouth! Don't even talk about not being able to see Jeff. I am thinking maybe I need to start taking some screen caps too. He is such a sweetie too!

I know. I was looking through the pictures today and saw this one that Moxie posted. I literally gasped...LOL! I just want to say thank you Moxie from the bottom of my heart!

95957540.png

*drools*

Thanks for the pic Jammer! My hubby had to wipe the drool from my mouth last night during BBAD.

LOL I already told my husband that I might have to move someone from my Celeb "list" to make room for Jeff.

I can only hope that Jeff makes it on some soap. I'll watch any just to see him.

Archived