Big THANKS to the LFU's and Picture Takers

straykat

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marty quote: "Thank you to the feed updaters, picture takers, picture posters, mods, moppers and members"

lol... I see we have an added thank you to this years list .... Moppers. ;)

while we're adding our thanks...

Thanks to posters that contributed by starting some really great Threads.

Again... Thanks :clap:

psst... is there a thread somewhere (that I've scrolled past) that reminds folks to contribute to Morty's site

if they have a few extra bucks laying around ?

lol... most of us could dig up the price of a movie / drink / popcorn I'm sure.

After all ... it's the best game in town :excl:

Thanks Morty and all the people that work so hard to keep us updated on everything that goes on in the BB house (I've done live feed update duty a few times, but nothing near what these guys do :) ). I've been Watching BB since about Season 2 and I can't remember how I originally found you guys at that time, but I've been with you ever since. I have never EVER been to another website to read BB live feed updates! This is the only site I come to and will continue to come to as long as it's around. My only regret is that I haven't donated money in the past, but I will dig in my pockets and send a few bucks your way, Morty. I appreciate how diligent you are in doing something that you don't have to do, and even when you're health wasn't at its peak, you still kept going. You are so awesome! Thank you so much!

(I'm actually feeling a little emotional here :rolleyes: ) Okay, I'm going to stop now.

Thanks to everyone for all their hard work this summer. This was definitely my most involved season, especially considering that this is my first year posting and first year getting the feeds, even though I've watch since BB4 and have been reading this site since BB5. All of you guys made it fun. Can't wait for next year!

Archived