8/14 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

12:53 BBT

Kevin and Michele go to talk in the green room and says he "totally respects any decisio you make"...calling her decisions harder ..late in the game..

12:54 Kevin giving his 2 cents..."Russell said some horrible shit" and goes on to toss Russell under the buss as one of the bad people of "Ronnie" "jesse" and "there is Russell"..and understands if she doesn't "do it now" because of numbers and goes on about Russell "yelling" at her and Chima...

Kevin continues to throw Russell under the bus and says even if her plan id now "or in the future" but doesn't "want her to forget"

12:56 Kevin wants to get "the lo level" players out of the game...

Michele tells Kevin she's not "putting you up" and does a little happy clap...

12:57 BBT Micheles that you have to put up your friends and stick with the people you 'aligned with early in the game" and says her plan to nominate "jesse" "flew out" and says she hopes "the pov" doesn't "get used" and likes having Kevin "around" even with the people you're aligned with...

Feeds switched to chima and Lydia..

1:00 back to green room...she tells Kevin "you're a great guy and I can trust you" and says he's not next week target...

Kevin says he hasn'ttalked about having final 5 talk and only has "short term" goals and didn't make any "long term goals"...as she tells him he's good at comps...and his "finger agility" and "patience"..

1:02 BBt tells him "i don't want to reveal the nominations" and says "i had to befriend people I didn't like" and says Russell, Chima, Jesse says bad things and Ronnie was worse than Russell in being mean to her...

Kevin says he's glad Jesse was evicted because he could not do it and says "the girls are completely destroyed" and can't build them up "because they are completely in love with him" as Kevin says about them "is this really happening" and tells Lydia "he nominated you" "he voted to evict you" and says he tried to have these convos with Lydia "and they don't work"

1:06 BBT and says he understands..about the noms he thinks and says he may be angry as Michele wants a guarantee he won't use POV and says "i'm not sure" who's gonna be nominated and will see

1:07 BBT Kevin saying the game is not being fun anymore...Michele tells him "my doors always open" and says "i don't want it to be divided" saying "its just a game" and Michele says "i've got the votes" to get who she wants out this week and Kevin says he hopes she returns the favor when he's HOH...

1:09 BBT Kevin Michele talks and says if he needs 'to take his chances" using the POV than that's the risk he needs to weigh..

1:10 BBT FoTH..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:15 BBT FOTH...

its a long one i don't get it

1:18 BBT Foth...

1;18 BBT

Feeds return with Kevin and Michele talking saying "it sealed the deal" with her when jesse came in "i'm a good guy and Russell's the bad guy" as her and Kevin Jesse bash..and kevin says oh well "he's gone"

Kevin back to Russell warning...."can't trust him" and worried he's lanting things "in people's head" about him....Michele try's to skirt it saying "it's all about the competition...

kevin says he's thankful as if he would have gone home next to be with Jesse....Kevin says he warned the girls that Jesse was given "the bad edit" because he is "so in t himself"

1:22 BB'Tt Kevin says he's gonna give the girls "their space" tomorrow...as Kevin has his lips attached to something...oh its Michele's ass as he tells her he never had any problens with "jeff and Jordan' as he complains about Chima's "girl power" and he's not being included...and is noticing that..

1:24 BBT their lille pow in the green room continues...as Michele brings him over from Chima/Natalie/lydia..

They hug and their convos done and exit they green room...Michele heads to the kitchen to put dishes away..

1:26 BBT Jeff and Jordan whispering in the pool room as Jordan wonders if "kevin would put us up" and Jeff says he wouldn't put them up ...and whispers about Russell and Jordan says we should go up there to "talk to her" tonight...they whisper they don't trust Russell..

1:30 BBT Russ in HOH with Michele complaining about...who else..Chima..and her laugh......Russ says she probably go the same speech from "kevin' as he got when he was HOH...

Michele says he 'major problems" "you told my secrets"..."you acted in an aggresive manner" and russ says "you're gonna hear so many different stories" and says he got paranoid...and 'you don't know" who's telling him the truth......and says he was inly part of the "fake alliance" and was going home because "he kept his word to Jeff and Jordan" and goes on about his vote for casey....

1:34 BBt Michele says she didn't tell his secrets not even to J&J....asRuss says he's kept his word and didn't say her family secrets...and says now he gave him her word that he would not put her up....talking how Ronnie screwed him and said after that "you're done" and had him evicted..

talking about the pool table..and was "trying to apologize" and things "turned for the worse" and wonders "where did we go wrong" and says "this isn't the route I'm trying to go" and says "i went crazy" after his "paranoia set in"..

1:37 BBT Michele said she would have appreciated had he apologized before he did with Chima and says she would have done what she promised "i would protect you" as Russ in full kissing but mode and apologizes again to Michele...

1:39 Michele says had it been any other work they would have been able to patch things up but because of the mystery power it messed everything up...

1:40 Russell complaining how he was ostracised last week and said he really wanted to have her as her partner and after the blow up ...he could never get a clear answer from anyone...

1:41 BBT Russ apologizes again and says he went crazy with people telling hin different things...

1:42 BBT

Michele "if I don't take you to the final two" she won't make it because Jeff won't take her...as tells him "the best case scenario for you would be to take Jeff to the end"..as Russ says it doesn't mater because he will lose to anyone..

michele if we make it to the final two "we both fucked a lot of people" to get there..

1:45 BBT Russ and Michele re-re-reconfirming their alliance status as she says she didn't like have to listen to Chima "kackle" about Russ and smearing him...

Russ complaining about Chima calling him a "terrorist".....as he plays to poor hurt guy....Michele says the word came up a lot as everyone "kackled"...Russ "are you serious" as Michele says Jesse was one of them..

Michele "lets hug it out" as they do

1:48 BBT Russ saying the last two weeks "really sucked"...and Michele says he's shown "incredible mental endurance" from it..

Russ feeling sorry for himself about unable to "stick up' for himself .."nobody would talk to me" and says he doesn't hate anyone in the house "besides her"{Chima}

1:50 BBT..."the two weeks sucked" and says what he told her in the pool room he meant it because "i thought I was going home" as he goes back to the terrorist..as Michele says "what Jesse did on a daily basis' was worse and word are diffrent from actions "and his{jesse} actions" were bad

1:52 BBT Jordan comes in Russ says "we hugged it out"... and says "i will" spend the night......and says "i will let you and Jeff have it one night" and says her HOH was a team effort..when Jordan says no its "your HOH"

1:54 BBT Terrorist talk.....as Russ milks it for all he can....

1:55 BBT

Russ talking about seeing people's "true color" and says he always leaves out peoples Race Religion or Family ...and Jordan says "don't say anything" as Michele is called to DR..

Jordan says Jeff was going to "come up here too" as Jordan says "they are going to feel like shit" tomorrow

1:57 BBT Russ talking about his ex..and says he took her to dinner before he came out...and talk about how they cuddled

1:58 BBT Lydia and Kevin downstairs as Lydia heads to SR to get cool whip and defrost it.."it was frozen" Kevin says..

Kevin and Lydia talk as Kevin says he was givving her "her space" and was 'hard to console" since he couldn't "relate"..as Lydia eats cool whip and strawberries..

2:02 BBT they eat as Lydia says "i didn't see that coming did you' and said he did but didn't want to be..Lydia cuts in "the bearer of bad news" and says they are entering the part of the game where they can't play it like before..as Lydia says she and him are not the targets as natalie and Chima are the bigger targets..

Kevin "jeff is allowed to have his moment and this is his moment"...lydia talking about Russ "russ is such douchebag"

2:05 BBT "I'm fucking ecstatic"..Kevin says about Jesse leaving....as kevin bashes jesse about the way he treated her and brought up when Chima brought up how she had to listen to Jesse says how much "he liked Natalie" as Lydia says "i'll know" when she leaves and says "i'll watch the whole damn season in a night" and says "i'll Hulu this shit"

2:08 BBT "i really do think its better for your game" and tells Lydia "this is not about friendship and quitting" as Lydia says she feels good about not "being a target" this week...

2:09 BBT In walks Natalie..and joins them...as Natalie asks about his talk "with Michele" and says "its the same exact speech" to any HOH...

2:11 BBT Kevin talking to Natalie about joining the otherside to get Ronnie out and that's what they were talking about and tells Natalie "michele's a smart cookie..she's not dumb...not dumb at all"

2:12 Natalie "i'm expecting" to go up and says "i have my speech ready....and Kevin says she has POV and now they are enetering "the phase" they must win...as Natalie says she will put up "jeff and Russell" and Jordan as a replacement nomination..

2:14 BBT Natalie says she wants to try to get Jeff to eat something or drink something so "he'll go on the block"

{with that delusional thinking....I'm done for tonight be back tomorrow fro the late night aftermath of Michele's nominations which as of now are Chima and Natalie..should be fun}

8 AM BBT

Have had the feeds on for about 15 mins ...

Cam 1 a sleeping Nat

Cam 2 Jeff who is awake just stretch his arms and curled back up

Cam 3 Jordan and Michelle in HOH ... Michele doing alot of moaning and groaning (what does this girl dream about?)

Cam 4 Looks like a sleeping Russell

thaaaa thats all folks :)

11:40 BBT

Feeds on Lydia sleeping in red room. Russ laying down in pool room, and Nat, Kevin, Chima and Michele chatting at the dining room table. They're wondering when the table will get smaller, thinking it will be after the Have Not comp today.

Nat is surprised BB hasn't told them about a comp this morning. Nat says after the veto comp on Saturday, she wants her hair done in all braids. She thinks it will take 5 hours for her to do. This will be the second time she's ever done it to her hair.

Seems Jordan is in the shower, as Kevin says he's taking one once Jordan is out. Russ is stretching his lower back in bed. Nat says she breaks out when she's stressed, as she's breaking out now. She goes to one of the mirrors in the kitchen and appears to pop a pimple on her chin then on her chest.

Michele has left the kitchen and Chima and Nat wonder if Jess will come back to host a comp, like BB10 Brian did later in his season. Chima says only if Jess could bring a machine gun and shoot them all. Nat says he'd tell (them) to duck and then shoot the others.

Chima gets more to drink and heads to the bedroom as Nat goes back to popping pimples in the mirror. When she finishes and walks towards the bedroom, she pushes on the front door and tells Chima it's still blocked. Nat tells Lydia they heard noises, like when Jeremy Piven came in.

11:55 BBT

Jordan is out of the shower and in the pool room.

11:58 BBT

FOTH

12:05 BBT

Feeds come back, all on Chima, Lydia and Nat in the red room. Lydia says she hopes they (the other side) get's it up the ass and it's b/c of them (the girls). Chima elaborates, saying having a machetty (sp?) and jurking it up their asses.

They wonder if BB will bring in a new set of people. Lydia says that wouldn't be fair, as they didn't earn their spots. Chima says she's still on the ledge and Lydia agrees, saying they're having a picnic on the ledge. Chima then starts complaining about BB not giving her gloves or something, causing FOTH.

Feeds are back, still on the girls in the red room. Chima says she's not getting dressed up for the comp today. She's staying in her clothes from yesterday and stanky armpits and all. She's already washed her face and brushed her teeth.

Lydia says she'll be right back and Nat whispers to Chima to tell Michele if she puts Nat up, Michele will be going back on her word to Chima and Chima agrees, saying she'll say that.

**Chima says she can't believe he (Russ) left his Rosery in their room. She says he probably isn't Catholic, that he's some extreme Muslim terrorist. (her exact words)

12:10 BBT

Chima says Jeff has been rude to Nat for the past two weeks and that means he's anti women, too. Nat talks about payback and her speeches she'll be saying.

12:06 BBT

Feeds back all four cams on the RR and Jessie girls...talking about Food comp hoping they can be a team. Or maybe individual. Hoping that the others don't give them attitude.

Talking about America and they are on the ledge. Alot of "F" bombs...and WBRB

12:06 PM BBT: Chima is telling Natalie how Russel isn't even Catholic and that he's some "muslim terrorist"

Chima saying that Russel is anti-women. Chima tells Natalie to think more about her nominating other people speech rather than thinking about her eviction speech. Chima says that she hopes Michele remembers how much of an asshole Russel is.

12:11 BBT

Chima just told Lydia and Natalie that Russell is a Muslim terrorist. They both agreed.

She also said, America always votes for assholes. (Jeff)

Chima says she hopes Michele remembers that Russ called her crazy over and over again.

Jeff is getting clothes from a drawer in the redroom, and CHima says, outloud, that America must love voting for assholes, as it's been proven season after season. She says she thinks of new things to say everytime they (the other side) comes in the room. Nat and Chima laugh. Nat asks Chima if she can hear them whispering out there, and Chima says yeah, b/c she's talking about them.

12:15 BBT

Chima says if it comes down to her and Nat in the HOH comp, she'll throw it to Nat and Nat says they want the same thing.

Feeds also showing Jordan and Kevin in the bathroom. Lydia looks to be making jewelry in there, too.

12:17 BBT

Michele screams 'It's time for the Have/Have Not competition.' Nat gets out of bed and now trivia.

2:20 P.M. BBT feeds are back, Lydia, Chima, and nat are all in teh shower... Looks like Kevin is waiting.. Nat has her sock on still and Kevin says take off your sock... Chima comes out with her clothes on and so does Lydia...

Russell goes up to the HoH room and asks can he use the shower up there, and Michele says yeah we'll only be a minute... Michele and Jordan are in the HoH shower... Kevin still waiting... He is washing his short or something out in the sink... Nat comes out of the shower in her bra and panties... They show Jordan and Michele in the HoH bathroom and it looks like Michele has on a bra but no panties... Kevin says his sock are just gone, so it much have been socks he's washing out...

Michele is on slop for one day, Russell is also a Have Not, so is Nat...

2:23 BBT

Feeds back. Russ in HOH room and Michele and Jordan showering together in HOH shower. Kevin is washing his hands downstairs in the bathroom. Russ is listening to music. Michele joins him in the room.

Russ complaining about Chima and Lydia complaining so much, saying he and Jeff heard them downstairs. He says they should just leave the house.

Seems like it might have been a group comp.-- not sure.

Michele says Nat has a slop pass and Russ says that's why she didn't care, but she shouldn't have done that to her team. Seems like Jeff has cold showers and Russ says he's just disgusted to be around them. Russ asks if he can use her shower and she says of course.

Michele wasn't guarenteed food and seems they have to go one day without food. Russ says it was supposed to be a fun comp and the others made it horrible. He wants to get rid of all four of them, but Michele says Kevin is alright. Russ says Kevin doesn't like him and wants Russ out.

2:30 BBT

FOTH

Lydia and Chima still in shower. Kevin and Nat in the bathroom area, as well.

Russ tells Michele she should put up Chima and Kevin, so if Kevin wins POV, he'd have to use it on himself. Russ doesn't know if Kevin is Michele's partner and she laughs. Russ says he's alone and needs a partner. Michele laughs again and says Russ is her partner and he says it's hard to trust anyone.

Russ says that Michele's best chance of winning is taking Russ to the F2.

2:35 BBT

Jeff comes in and says he can't stand those downstairs in the bathroom and wants to use the HOH shower. Michele says to check with BB b/c the HOH shower isn't cold. Jeff says he just asked and BB told him not to make a big stink out of it and Jeff says how the other side is being babied and you have to walk on eggshells around them. Jeff decides to go downstairs just so the other side doesn't make a big deal out of it.

Michele asks Russ about his vote to keep Jessie and Russ says yes, b/c he gave Jessie his word he wouldn't vote him out. Russ continues to push to Michele about his word and how he's kept it throughout the house and gives her examples. He tells her he won't put her up or vote her out.

Chima is out of the shower. Nat and Jeff are now showering. Chima walked over and said something to Nat and told her to deny, deny, deny. Chima then laughs and goes into the BR to put on clothes.

Okay, it appears Kevin is in the shower with Nat, not Jeff.

Jeff did go back upstairs and is showering in the HOH shower.

2:45 BBT

Russ is called to the DR. Michele goes to get something in the downstairs BR and Nat says for such a gross challenge, they did pretty good. Says they got food for every day but one and 2 out of 3 luxeries. Michele goes back to the HOH room.

Chima and crew still in BR. Jordan joins Jeff and Michele in HOH BR. Jordan says she needs gel but doesn't want to go downstairs. Michele says how she went down there and the others started to talk about how good they did and Michele laughs about it. Michele starts to fill the bathtub up.

They start talking about the comp. Seems like there were pies filled with meat or veggies and they had to find matches. They also won a grill.

Michele says there's no hot water left and the tub is filling with cold water. She then says how she has to make a nomination speech and should do like Jessie and not give a reason. Jeff heads downstairs to make some slop. He thanks her for the shower.

2:55 BBT

Kevin and Chima in the red room. Chima says she feels like she has a hangover, as she has a major headache.

Nat and Lydia in BR and they say how they're pissed off. Nat says if he gets away with that, she will go off. Lydia says they all will. (Maybe about Jeff using the HOH shower?)

The HGs have a smaller table in the dining room.

Archived