8/7 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

9:15 am BBT Kevin up has gone to BR with clothing. Appears to be getting ready to start his day. He's playing with camera that keeps following him in BR, now wanders the house (again) realizes he forgot his mic in RR, goes to storage room to replace batteries. (exciting)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing really happening except Jordan showering, Michelle called to DR (with a tease from Jordan saying "busted"), Kevin cleaning after his bfast and Lydia making her own.....

Still haven't seen others. Kevin complaining that a competition is going to be sooooo early.

(Gotta scoot to bathe MIL, hope someone other there!)

10:45 bbt

jesse and Michelle eating breakfast in kitchen with Jesse talking about his Grandma and family while he is continuously shoveling in food. Lydia in bathroom putting on make up while Jordan? is still showering. Kevin out and about with no feeds on him.

Jeff and Jordan on feed 1 in pool room still laying down. Russell now in kitchen with Jesse and Michelle on feed 3. Small talk about Russell's dream/nightmare. Lydia is now in pool room picking out clothes and talking to Jeff about how he slept. Jesse and Michelle are washing their breakfast dishes and Jeff has gotten up while Jordan is still laying in bed talking to Lydia about her clothing selection for the day. Really nothing going on but ADL's.

11:24am BBT

Chima, Michelle and Nat in HOH. Chima just asked Michelle if she doesn't put her on the block will she not put her or Nat on the block if she wins HOH next week? Michelle said she would 100% guarantee she wouldn't do that because neither one of them are who she wants out of the house.

Chima still saying she would like women to be in final two. She still wants Russell on the block. She's concerned why Jordan or Jeff haven't made the effort to come to the HOH and talk to her. Michelle pointed out Jeff hasn't been up to talk to anybody in HOH since week one. Chima agrees and says he isn't her target this week anyway.

Chima believes if she puts up either Kevin or Lydia she will be dubbed the "bitch" because she's jealous of their relationship even though that's not the case.

Nat is still pushing the idea of putting Lydia on the block. Lydia has been talked down a couple of times about going home and Chima could use that as an excuse to nominate her.

Chima say Russell is a bully. Michelle says arrogant, Chima agrees. Chima remarks if Russell wants to go toe to toe again she can go there. Michelle and Nat both say no, no, no that isn't necessary. They say Russell is attacking everybody in the house. He just wants to win. (doesn't everybody?)

He told Ronnie he shouldn't have put him on the block and put Michelle on the block instead. Michelle knew he did that. He's always been mean to her. She feels it would benefit all three of them if he's out of the house.

11:38am BBT

It appears all HG are in bed except Chima, Nat and Michelle in HOH. The three of them are starting to talk in circles again, rehashing all the things that have happened in the house.

Nat leaves HOH. Chima says I'm choosing to trust you despite all evidence to the contrary. Michelle says Russell twisted her words last week and took them out of context. Chima knows Russell was doing that to most everybody in the house and can't be trusted. Neither one of them trusts Russell. Chima said at one point she thought he was a good friend because they were allies but after last week that all changed.

Even though Russell and Chima made up and hugged she never told him he wasn't going up. She thought he was cute and if you're going to have a friend it's nice to have a cute one (lol). She admits she was flirting with him but all that doesn't matter. "If you tell a guy he has on a cute shirt he automatically thinks you want him." She knows he's going to be mad but she has to do it anyway.

FOTH

4:00 PM BBT Still Trivia

4:04 PM BBT Feeds back. Jeff is cleaning the kitchen up. Jordan and Michelle. There appears to be a bunch of green vegetables on the table. (America's choice liver and limes?) Natalie mentions "there will be 4 of you in there" and I think she is referring to the Doom Room. They are discussing jumping in and out of cars with teddy bears adn the presence of squishy animals so I am really anxious to see what this comp was about.

It is confirmed that Jeff and Russ are on slop. I suspect Michelle also.

4:15 PM BBT Chima and Kevin are talking in the HOH room. She is stressing that Russell is still her target. They are discussing Lydia. Chima doesn't trust Lydia but understands that she has been on the block twice already. Chima tells him "there is nothing she can do to earn my trust in the next few hours....she'll tell me anything at this point".

4:00 PM BBT Still Trivia

4:04 PM BBT Feeds back. Jeff is cleaning the kitchen up. There appears to be a bunch of Zucchini or Cucumbers on the table. (Does anyone recall the extra have not treats this week?) Looks like a bunch of peppers on the counter.

It was limes on the table, but I can't remember what was with the lime when we were voting. (I voted for Egg Nog and Eggplant)

They've said 4 people are in the have not room, but haven't said who yet. Natalie is making quesadillas for herself and Jordan.

4:20 PM BBT Chima and Kevin are talking in HOH and they are best buddies now. He also said he and Jess talked and all is fine between them. Chima confirms she wants Russ out and expects them to vote him out and if he plays for POV to play hard to keep Russ from getting it. Chima says she'd also like Lydia on board but it's hard to trust her because she plays up to all of the guys.

Chima says Kevin should be back with the NBK and that she considers Kevin one of the 'girls' and he isn't bothered by it.

She also thinks Lydia is being dumb about Russ and Jessie. She says she is also trying to wean Natalie away from Jessie.

Kevin says he will never turn his back on Lydia and he tries to advise her but she will do what she wants. He give good advice and it is up to her to accept it

Michele, Jeff, Lydia and Kevin are the have nots.

Russ just made a deal with Jeff to join him and Jordan. Said Jessie told him he knew he was going up and didn't tell him. Russ is mad that his group turned on him.

Jeff and Michele will be sharing a bed

4:30 PM BBT Jeff and Russell in the doom room. Jeff assures Russell that if he wins POV he will take Russell down. They shake on it. Russell leaves and Michelle comes in. It looks like they are roomies. They are apologizing to each other for being snippy. They are both admittedly moody because they lost both the luxury comp and the food competion.

(I missed the beginning of the Jeff/Russell conversation-feeds jumping-so I'm going to let you all have it.)

Jeff told Russ to eat the halibut he thawed out this am. Lyd, Kev, Jeff, Michele have nots....and no movie

Russ won 10K

Archived