8/6 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

4:10am feeds back and ronnie nat gets up and throws a pillow at the pool door as soon as ronnie comes back from kitchen and says go to bed ronnie, jeff gets pissed and says he is gonna go out there and michelle says no don't they want you to do it.... nat throws another pillow and lydia says omg stop it... she throws the pillow to jessie and he throws it, jeff gets up and opens the door and says ron, ronnie says its not me, jessie says it was me, i was throwing it at ronnie, jeff kicks the pillows and shuts the door.... ronnie says we should just tell them your hazing me.. they hear something and jessie says its the people on the other side of that door, someone says its the wizard.. nat says what are they doing, jessie says i don't know they do it when they everyone gets settled... nat says jessie if you get HOH tomorrow ill give you a kiss... jessie covers his head with a sheet.. then jessie says if you win, ill do the same, nat says no, thats your incentive to win... ronnie then starts telling jessie about his convo with michelle (exaggerating)... then he tells jessie and nat how right before the live show he is going to hang michelles monkey from a wire in the room... now he tells them how he told michelle you really want to take this to this immature level fine ill make you regret the next 24 hours of your life in ths house.... now they are whispering so low i cannot here, but i heard ronnie and jessie saying something about dunking something in the water... they are laughing and talking at the same time so its hard to understand... now jessie and nat are trying to tell ronnie to do something.... now ronnie telling them how he told michelle he will take her stuff and she said you take my stuff you'll have to replace it, ronnie said oh you took my stuff and you dont, michelle said i hid your stuff you walk out with my stuff and ronnie says ill hide it so good you'll never find it.....michelle said she would walk around naked and he told her he isn't going to touch her nasty ass skanky clothes.... he is telling her the rest of the story (his version) he tells them how she said her laugh might be crazy but im not, ronnie said i didn't say anything about your laugh, she said oh i guess then im mentally challenged and ronnie told her i didn't say that i said your a crazy nut bag, they all laugh..... jessie trying to tell them that its important how your face looks when you say something, that is what makes it great.... jessie repeating what was said between ron/mich earlier in kitchen to nat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:05 am BBT

Ronnie rehashing his treatment of Michelle last night to Russell. He's very proud of his behavior.

Jordon telling Jeff how her grandpa is going to be pissed she kissed Jeff in the middle of the night. Now they're freaking about the live show and the questions they may be asked. Jordon giggling as Jeff covers his head.

BB Gods repeating that the lights need to stay on during the day ( red room?)

10:11 am

Lydia showering while Michelle hangs in bathroom. Jeff brushing teeth. Mellow chat. Goes in bathroom and comments how the seat is up! Lydia says Ronnie was the last one in there to which Jeff responds "that's it, he's outa here."

10:35ish BBT

HOH ld. Russ gave up his bed for Ronne, Nat, Chima, Jesse laying on the bed with one more laying sideways across the foot of the bed (Kevin maybe). Not much talking but alot of YAWNING!!!!!

11:00am BBT

Jordan shaving her legs in the HOH tub (sitting on the end in her unders and top). Russ taking a shower. Lyd looking totally grumpy, Ronne leaning against the headboard with his arms crossed, looking around the room. All others sleeping.

11:15am BBT

Russ shaving his head talking to Jordan. Nat got out of bed and went to the WC. Jeff moved to the floor beside the HOH bed. Lyd moved to the circle chair.

11:30am BBT

Russ is done shaving his head and hs face, now on to his chest. Jordan has laid down next to Jeff on the floor. Finally found Michele, she is on the floor behind the circle chair.

(The water has been running full blast the whole time he has been shaving. He obviously didn't listen to the messages last night. ~ Dade)

11:35am BBT

Russ all done, clean shaven. (and the water finally off)

(spoke too soon, sorry) Russ back into the shower.

1:48

Russ cooking, Lydia tries some of whatever it is, and leaves.

Chima and Kevin looking for clothes, getting ready.

People in the pool room still in bed, awake but no talking and just kind of laying there.

Russ made some sort of chicken dish (which is sizzling and making me hungry!)

He is finally done.

Russ: try it. give me your honest opinion.

After chewing for a little Lydia says its "fricken good!" and asks for 2 pieces of it.

1:53 FOTH

1:56

Jessie and Nat alone whispering quietly. They are worried because they have been promising jeff and jordan safety if they win hoh but jj have never reciprocated.

Jeff finally up and around

Jeff interupts jokingly- 'did I just catch you two talking?!

Nat 'ya but I talk to him all the time its no secret'

Jeff leaves.

Ronnie,who I didn't even know was there, chimes in that he will see his wife in less then 24 hrs

Nat saying she doens't feel at ease.

Archived