8/3 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

3:29am bbt -- kev still in nom chair reading rules... jess and lyd still in green room not chatting too much.. then jessie jumps on top of lyd and they start hugging and talking and we get foth for about a minute.... jess and lyd move into the bathroom and lyd lays on couch as jess gets his toothpaste and brush... lydia says she is having dejavu and jessie says was i doing this and he acts silly, she laughs, he says anytime someone says that he does that.... now he is reading the directions to his deodorant and how it says to apply just before bed, he is just following the rules... jessie whispers something then tries to poke on lydia again and she jumps up and says I hate you, I fucking hate you and Jessie says thats news to me... lydia asks him if he talks to dan or brian and jess says i don't talk to them, lyd says dan has a hug for you.. jessie then talks to the camera to dan saying congrats on winning... lydia tells jess to go brush his dirty mouth and jess does the orbitz lady voice "dirty mouth?"... lydia says when I say romantic i just mean... jess says sarcastic? she says dont you speak my language, jess says dork? no i am not fluent.. then he starts teasing her how she throws games like the veto (its actually funny) and how he really tries and she just skates by like apollo ono and then he pretends to skate.... 3:40AM BBT -- BIG NEWS... THIS JUST IN.... Kevin still sitting on the nom chair reading rules and Jessie is brushing his teeth.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:42AM BBT... not kidding, Jessie just finished brushing his teeth.. lol.. jess knocks on BR door and goes in... Lydia just a complete veg laying on couch in BR...and guess what, Kevin still on Nom chair reading rule book.... 3:43 Jess comes out of Br and washes hands and uses mouthwash. Lydia still just laying on couch saying nothing.... and Jessie spits out mouthwash (very exciting stuff here).. now he puts on chapstick, puts his shirt back on and puts mic back on. We get a close up of Kevin in deep thought reading the rules.... Jessi pulls up Lydia from couch and starts playing with her hair, however there is no sound so i have no idea what is being said (what is with the sound issue this morning?)... Jessie now sitting with Lyd with his arm around her, he goes from being sweet to playful with her hair... (cannot hear what they are saying, sorry.. they are not whispering that I can tell)... they both finally get up and walk up to memory wall and Jess teases her about where is her key? Kevin is up and see them play fighting again and stands in between them and Jessie playfully pushes him out of the way... Kevin then walks into the bathroom goes potty, comes out and washes hands... and I notice that Jessie has Kevin's rope belt and is trying to rope up Lyd with it, she falls to the floor and they are trying not to laugh loud cause they are in the LR... Jess takes off his shoes and throws them at her, she gets up and they move back into the green room.... Kev comes in and asks for a blanket or offers them a blanket... Lyd and Kev open back door and look for a few seconds then shut door and lydia tells kevin how jessie tried to lasso her like a cow, he laughs and says he thinks he is going to bed, lyd says we can play pool, kev not sure, she says you can lasso me like a cow, kev laughs, then he jumps rope with his belt.... Jessie has made his way into the steel room and puts on a hoodie, throws something and then gets into bed, Nat is stirring around ... Lydia in bathroom, Kev in kitchen just walking around (his pants are falling low) Kev and Lyd both press their faces up against one of the mirrors and you hear lyd say hey you can kind of see and at 3:54 we get foth

3:55am feeds back and Kev says I have the blue cleaner to clean it as i read in the manual and he sprays the mirror (camera one) and lyd wipes it off... Lyd says we have to come up with a prank.. an epic prank, she says I know we cellophane the HOH door so when Russell comes out he walks into cellophane and lyd says are we allowed to do that at the camera and we get foth at 3:56am

4:01AM BBT --- feeds back and Kevin and Lydia are putting cellophane on the HOH door (wonder where they got the tape?? hmmm??)... they are making strips and putting them across the door... (*i got 3 screenshots of it but cant get them downloaded.... uuhhgg) they finish at 4:05pm and jessie walks out and sees them coming down and stops and asks them what did you do, he walks into kitchen and looks up and says do you understand who your fucking with... lyd says he has to take it as a joke... lyd and kev are cracking up about it ... then lyd says why did you wake up, jess says oh sorry i cant wake up, lyd says well your gonna tell on us, jess says i was just wondering "what are these mother fuckers doing"... jess walks back to his room... Kev says i want to just sit here and wait for him, lyd say i know.... kev says if he asks and really wants to know who did it, im saying she did it and points at lyd and laughs... Lyd says come on im already on the block, they both turn and stare at the picture wall ... then kev takes jessies key out and we get front of the house at 4:08am... at 4:10 feeds back and lyd/kev are acting out how rus will look coming out.... i hear kev whisper what if we put it in the toilet... lyd says how are we gonna play this off and they start acting how they are gonna act making confused faces.. saying "what? who would do that? maybe its part of the veto competition?" both cracking up ... both standing in front of picture wall then kev says lets go to bed.... feed 3 shows steel room and jessie is sitting on side of bed with back to camera.... Lyd is in Jeffs old bed and Kev is heading into steel room trying to find his way around, jessie still sitting on side of bed being still. f1 on rus in HOH, f2 on pool room, f3 on steel room with kev feeling around bed and room to lay down, and jess is trying to look and see what kev is doing... f4 on red room.. kev opens steel room door to try to see inside to find his bed.... he finally gets in, lays down and covers up... Jess still just sitting on side of bed, kind of leaned over.

4:41am bbt --- Jes sneezes and scares the crap out of me... other then that, looks like everyone is asleep. (I'm keeping an eye out for Rus)

(Correction it is Kevin that is sneezing)

4:54AM BBT -- Kevin gets up and out of bed, he quietly walks through the house and goes to the BR, grabs some kleenex and blows his nose, throws in trash, grabs a couple of more kleenex and blows his nose, fixes hair, looks up nose in mirror, throws those keelex out, grabs another one and blows again, keeps checking inside his nose and sniffing, throws that out... walks out of BR and goes into green room where he sits propped up on pillows and covers up with blanket.... BB puts F4 on hallway for some reason, don't see anyone else up

5:06am bbt --- Kevin still in green room just sitting there .... he hears the camera move and looks up at it, BB zooms in and Kevin starts rolling his eyes and making faces for a couple of seconds, then he goes back to staring at the wall in front of him. :shocking:

5:08am bbt -- Jessie gets up and quietly leaves room; walks thru house to Kitchen, checks something (i think compost box) and finds Kevin in green room ... couldn't hear what they said... Jessie goes outside and acts like he throws something, feeds were too late on him... he walks back in and goes into green room and messes with one of the bikes... (they still don't have sound) don't think they are talking to each other, if they are, cannot hear them (mics dead or not turned on???)

(rebooted) 5:12am jessie is messing with one of bikes, sitting on the floor..., kevin sitting up and they are talking but I cannot hear what they are saying (kevin adjusts his mic, dont think jessie has his on) seems like they are talking about the bike, can barley hear them and have the sound all the way up

5:14... ok can here Jessie saying how he cannot sleep on that bed unless he is on his back, he doesn't know how Nat can do it... Kevin says I know I am on a television show, but how can I do anything when I can't fuckin sleep... Jes asks what him and Nat talked about, the days of york?... Kevin is trying to think... he says we talked about HOH, Jes says what Russell, Kevin says no like who we would put up.... Jes says he didn't expect to make friends, he just wanted to get by but then you get depression and paranoia about the people you are just getting by with, he says if you get put up the shit you put up with for 7 days, if you don't get POV, it is just overwhelming emotions and feelings it's ridiculous, its like a huge mess... it's fucked up thats for sure.... Kevin says like you gravitate to one person cuz you like need an anchor, jess says that is right but it could be a downfall too, but in a way it good if you can get by with no one but its hard (both yawning in between) you just don't know who to trust or if they are lying.... essie says fuck it, fuck it all.... Kevin says fuck it it just gets to a point where people will say shit and even I have taken something small and magnified it but ... i guess it was all pan out. Jess asked if he talked in his sleep, did you hear Michelle yell, Kevin nods.... Jess asks if Nat asked him if was sick, Kev shakes his head, but says he feels like he is getting sick... Jess says Michelle said that too, Kevin thinks its his sinuses... Jes says these bikes are funky, Kevin says i think they are beach cruisers... Kevin asks if Jes thinks something is going on, Jes says no I am just saying its just the game, Natalie says the best you can have in here is Frenimies and how Chima will hear something and confront them, and once you feel like you get wronged you should stand up for yourself, everyone is different some are passive some confrontational, we all handle the same situation different.... kevin says what type of personality are you, Jes says it depends on the situation, he says take laura for instance, calling 6 people out and we were like bitch who are you, you don't have any power.... kevin says he remembers what he talked to Nat about, he told Nat that it crossed his mind that she was the one that told on him about the grape because as soon as I found out and come outside, Nat comes out with the grapes, she said she didn't realize it... Kevin says she came out with with the same grapes and the same bowl and i was like "bitch she is really rubbing it in" but she said she didn't and I was like how could they find out, duh there are 5 million cameras... then kevin says can i be honest with you for a moment... i was upset with you when the have not thingy went down when you said you wanted to hit, pop, slap lydia in the face and lydia kept going with it and i was like stop lydia and i did tell her that i thought that was super fucked up and when i talked to nat about it she said was more towards jordan but it was wrong... jessie says you have to understand, you can take it the way you want, but the way she did that was fucked up, kev says yeah i can't believe they let her do that, jess says yeah the way... and at 5:27 we get foth for a few seconds.... comes back and Jess saying that there were only 4 people she could have picked and then she picks jeff and im like fine he got it fair and square but regardless it was said to one person and it wasn't lydia and second it was said in the heat of the moment and just the radomness of it and all the ways i got hosed and she wants to act like she is smelling like roses... whatever she should have just picked one name and said you are just safe.... he said it was apparent who i was mad at and if you took it the wrong way, it was just her actions were so obnoxiously ridiculous it made just irate at the time, but i was like i have to bite the bullet sometime, if she wants to justify it that way, fine, i will justify it her way... i assumed she would put me on it anyhow... but that would be like if you won HOH would you do it that way, Kevin says no, Jess says right its not random if you don't put everyone in it..... if you thought i lashed out at lydia i can guarantee you people who know me know it was just because of how she did it, jeff should have been on it but she back peddled and pulled his name out... kevin asks what producers said and jess says they said and at 5:33am we get foth

5:30am BBT

Jessie and Kevin still talking. Jessie is complaining that the way that Jordon picked the names from the hat for the HAVE NOTS was so so wrong. Jessie said Jeff should have been on it and not him. Kevin asks Jessie what production tought about the random drawing. Jessie started to tell Kevin and then we get feeds. Jessie said that she coped out and if she can sleep at night for what she did then more power to her.

(waaaaaaaaaaah)

eta: ooops motor thought you left. I am off to work

5:34am feeds back and both are quiet, kevin then says Ronnie, I know there is a level of lying but I think that there are people making deals... Jessie says i think there are people making deals i don't trust, people flying under radar i don't trust when it comes down to it, who the fuck can you trust, the same people you target you have to rely on for a vote or nominate or have your back, all these fucking things, then there are people inside that decide to tell people who is coming after them who are trying to get everyone an enemy but themselves, as much as everyone wants to rain on my parade for sleeping all the time but there isn't one bastard in here that can say jessie said this cuz i guarantee i was asleep, but whatever you have to take the good with the bad and roll the dice, i see one person in here that is doing what Dan did and its pissing me off, kevin says i don't know who it is, jessie says its not you, kevin says what part, jessie says we aren't to the crying part yet, but whatever he won, he is the winning-est person on here but i don't think he played it right, you can't swear up and down on their religion, their god, their rosary, i could give 2 shits about you, you lied then, now .... people lie in here, no one is gonna remember how he won, just that he won.... jessie says im not saying we are going to be best friends, i will guarantee you this that things will be different when you are out of here, i mean you only share this with 13 other people and if you don't talk to them afterward what was the point... kevin says i feel like i've changed since i have been in here, i have trust issues and i have to deal with it in here... i mean i was in the closet and i have to go into the closet in here voluntarily and i dont want to go back to that, but i have to... i want to call people out like nat and chima but the more rational side of me make me take control so i am getting pushed to my limit... jessie says yeah you have to let it out... kevin says i already blew up at braden and laura but everything in here is making me deal with things even this have not thing. kevin said when i first met casey and how devastated that he betrayed me it made me look at myself and ask why did i trust him, it was a positive experience and i hope i take a lot of those from this.... i try to but then i get like fuck you producers and fuck everyone in this house, but then i get quiet and bring myself back..... (awkward silence)

jessie says you the saying "fine line between love and hate", kevin says i'm not like that i am more black and white, if someone does something i'm like whatever, that is why i don't have a lot of friends, jessie says i'm like that too, kevin says but its not a good attribute, you have to be able to forgive, i mean you have to let people in and have a balance between love and hate is an ideal scenario but thats hard, but lyd is like i love this person and then flip saying i want to slit their throat and im like what the fuck?? jessie says its just ridiculous, and starts popping the bubble wrap... jessie says how do i say this, for me its like in relationships its like there are so many fish in the sea, if you get hosed by one, its easier to find another then fuck with them, and then they realize they fuck up and want you back... kevin says what do you do, do you fuck with them, jessie says i mean realize im only 23 and it's situational but after you have been burned it's hard to get back on the horse, you can't put back together a broken heart... kevin says how many times have you had your heart broken, jes says i dont know kev says 5, jes says no, kev says 2 and then i hear ripping and jess says "oh god i got it and kev get up and at 5:47am we get foth

5:30am BBT

Jessie and Kevin still talking. Jessie is complaining that the way that Jordon picked the names from the hat for the HAVE NOTS was so so wrong. Jessie said Jeff should have been on it and not him. Kevin asks Jessie what production tought about the random drawing. Jessie started to tell Kevin and then we get feeds. Jessie said that she coped out and if she can sleep at night for what she did then more power to her.

(waaaaaaaaaaah)

eta: ooops motor thought you left. I am off to work

(nope was just getting carpel tunnel typing the convo.. have a great day)

5:49 bbt I think Jessie just got one of the bikes unhooked in the recycle room or something .... He said "Oh man I did it" and Kevin says "Shut up" and then we get FOTH....but I was reading mortys not watching the screen so Im not quite sure WHAT he did....

9:30 ish bbt ... FOTH .... houseguest up about 9:45 ... Ronnie, Jordan, Michelle in bathroom getting ready for the day. Cam 4 on the web at HOH door awaiting Russell's exit to discover it.

BB "The bedroom lights must remain on during the day"

Jeff now in the bathroom too.

BB "Russell , Natalie, Lydia, Kevin, Jessie....good morning houseguests ... its time to get up for the day"

Russell now up in HOH bathroom doing morning stuff.

9:50 ... Russell leaves HOH and just tears down web .... does not seem amused

Jeff "oooo someone was up to some tricks - late night tricks" from kitchen area

(I'm bummed ... was hoping for SOME reaction to the web)

BB: Russell please put on your microphone (he was just in storage changing batteries so not sure why he got this announcement)

Jordan comments to Jeff in kitchen that the web was "so childish".

Jordan "I used to get so mad whenever Casey would eat and he would just leave the dish" Jeff: "Yeah Casey never cleaned".

Jordan tells Michelle to look at the HOH ... Michelle "Oh yeah"

Jordan doing dishes in kitchen...Chima in storage room getting something (maybe vitamins?)

Jeff in kitchen getting something to eat.

BB: Natalie, lydia, kevin, jesse - good morning houseguests its time to get up for the day"

Chima in red bedroom now laying out clothes.

Cam 3 on someone...I think lydia...under covers in red room not moving.

Now on someone (I think Ronnie) in pool room not moving.

Jordan says she is going to sit outside and Jeff says have fun.

Lydia up now ... says she smacked her head on the floor. Jeff asks her if she did that to Russells' room...she acts surprised and denies doing it. Jeff says its obvious she did it from her reaction. She says if I was that cheeky I'd own up to it.

BB: Natalie, Kevin, Jesse, Lydia - have you changed your batteries" Lydia says .... Im up - YEAH (to changing her batteries....I think they are mistaking Ronnie in pool room for Lydia, as they haven't said his name at all and he's still not up)

Russell outside running ... I keep seeing him go by the sliding glass door.

BB: Ronnie, Natalie, Kevin, Jesse - good morning houseguests its time to get up for the day

10:00 BBT - Ronnie now up.

Jeff to Chima in bathroom "showering?" Chima "yeah" Jeff "the veto meeting is at 3:15 today - you are never going to make it!" Chima "you!!!!! is it?" Jeff "I don't know ... its usually at like 12" Jeff says now he's gonna be singing Miley cyrus all day ... Michelle wonders who that song was for....says its a joke song with her andher hubby. He would say lets have some sexy time and then put on that song.

10:33 bbt - Jordan outside putting on makeup ... michelle hanging with her. Jordan talking about how people do stuff and then so Oh it was just a joke I was just havin' fun but she's knows thats not true. Michelle says its only Monday. I wonder how weird its gonna get in here.

Very little going on at the moment....cams 3 and 4 on someone sleeping in pool room, 1 and 2 on Michelle and Jordan.

Jordan asks when veto ceremony is. Michelle saying she wants to say something like "Ronnie now Im going to give you a chance to lie or partially tell the truth about why I should use the veto on you" but she's afraid it will later be used against her if she does.

Russell asks Michelle how she's doing and she says she has a headache.

Archived