8/1 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:34am BBT

lydia cooking in the kitchen with Chima and Jordan in the BR

Ronnie talking to Michele in the PR

he is telling Michele that they have a deal to suport each other. game talk starting early for Ronnie.

basically lying to Michelle, telling her he didnt know what Jesse was going to do, that they kept him in the dark.

Russell in SR getting food out... now kevin in SR changing his batteries.

all 4 feeds change to Ronnie and Michelle in the pool room talking.

ronnie is whispering.. can anyone else hear him?

9:38 am BBT

Ronnie is trying to rack his brain to think of anything that he has not told Michelle about (lol...it is quite funny)

9:39 am

Heard Russell in the back ground, come out of the DR and yell that it was time to pick players for the veto

Now everyone is gathered in the livingroom and at 9:40 am BBT we get WBRB

9:43 BBT

Trivia

9:53 BBT

Feeds back

Jeff, Nat and Jesse talking about the horse race track

Jesse just said that he was glad he gets to participate(in veto)

in kitchen, jesse, russ, nat, jordon and michelle

natalie just said chima was excited that she was not playing

feeds switch

lydia and kevin in bathroom discussing whether kevin should shower or just change clothes

michelle is playing in the pov

so it is Lydia, Russell, Ronnie, Jesse, Kevin and Michelle

10:15 AM BBT

Jesse and Gnatalie whispering. Jessie says, "If I win the veto, why not just take Ronnie off. What's he gonna do about it? then he realized that Natalie would go up as a replacement if he took Ronnie off. He's going to try to convince Russell to throw the veto to Jessie. Says he has better chances against Lydia and Ronnie.

10:02 BBT

All feeds on bathroom

Some boring stuff here

Kevin getting in shower, Lydia is on bathroom couch just staring into space

Kevin said he did not go to bed till 6:30 am

Jesse walked into to the bathroom to use it and after he got inside Lydia asked "Are you going to tthe bathroom or are you teleporting?" (Huh, right?) then she said the toilet is a teleporter that teleports shit. Michelle said that she needed more coffee to keep up with ther wit.

Lydia get a BIG hug from Jesse

Now we are back to just Lydia and Kevin te the BR

Jesse just walked into the eco room

feeds switch to jesse and nat

nat saiid we need ronnie here

jesse said if i win, i could just take him off, what is he going to do about it it and then he realizes that nat could go up and he says no, nevermind...he likes his chances against the people he is playing with

now they are speculating on what they have to do in the veto

nat starts talking about it being puzzles and he says stop talking about it because he is making her want to puke (lol - what an idiot!!!)

nat wanted to get chosen and jesse says i wanted you to get chosen too!

jesse thinks that by the end of tonight they will know who has the power

now says they will know by the end of monday night

jesse just said that the doesnt think that Nat is a big enough target to go home (huh)

mad that lydia is happy on the block

inaudible whispering

jessie says he is gping to pray real quick

feeds witch to red room

russ, jeff, jordon are in there talking

Side note: i cant figure our who is hosting it

10:20 AM BBT

Jordan and Jeff in Red Room laughing about silly things. Jesse called to the DR and they say maybe he will get AC. Then Jeff says everytime he is called he looks at the sofa and laughs. Jordan says oh me too! Russell is in there and he and Jeff are talking in fun dialects and laughing.

11:00 AM BBT

Russell is kneeling by his HOH bed. Appears to be praying.

Jesse goes to HOH and begs Russ to throw POV to him - says he is sure Jeff or Jordan will win the magic power and he has to make sure he is safe this week.

11:10 AM BBT

Chima is downstairs doing hair and brushing her teeth.

Russ and Jesse are still talking and Jesse is throwing Jeff under the bus. Jesse asks if Russ has ever talked game with michele. Russ says she is totallly voting with him. Jesse says she never would really tell him much and Russ says because she knew you would tell it to Ronnie and she would be gone. Jesse kind of backs off the michele issue.

Jesse wants Kevin out because he is floating. says if he is out others will stop following him. Jesse says if you put him up with Jordan he will keep his bags packed because everyone likes Jordan. Says if you are up against Jordan you are going home and she is gonna keep getting shoe's (?) under the rug and she will get to the finals and it is over. Congratulations Jordan you just won 500K for being the sweetest girl ever. You can get 500 more boob jobs.

Russell says should we keep Kevin and Lydia here then and Jesse (still talking in nonsensical circles) says I don't know.

Jesse says Gnat is freaking out about the wizard stuff. Now Jesse is saying Ronnie has no friends so even if Jeff and Jordan are the reason he is up ronnie will still go after russell. Jesse is trying to get Russ to swing on Ronnie and keep him and put up someone else. He is suggesting Jordan again because if he wants to assure Ronnie is gone. Russell suggests putting up Gnat and Jesse has a million reasons not to put her up and lydia and kevin would send her home and then ronnie would come after russell.

11:35-45 BBT

Jessie and Russ talking upstairs on all feeds..

Jessie saying how after the HOH kevin was upstairs eating candy from the HOH basket when he was on Havenots..

Jessie is saying if he were to break the food restriction Bb would say "Ok, penalty nomination.. if you get even 1 vote, your evicted"

He is saying BB hates him [so does america]

2:53 BBT

Feeds back!

Sounds like Michelle won(not confirmed)

Ronnie and michelle talking

Ronnie "I would much rather have you make the desision then kevin cause your smarter"

2:56

MICHELE WON..

ronnie- Your garunteed Jury

Michelle" i won the gold!" (does little dance)

Archived