7/30 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:33 PM BBT Feeds return and Michelle must have fallen because she is in the shower. It's just the two guys so let the bargaining begin. Jeff jokes "we're straining ourselves-wanna do rock paper scissors" Jeff changes his mind when he recalls how Jordan came back and beat him 10-9 the last time they played it.

Jordan has a paper towel and is looking for liquid eyeliner so she can write everyone's names on it. She says it's for the have nots.

Michelle is explaining how she fell. It seems her pants got stuck on the platform seat. Meanwhile, Natalie announces that she has had her hot shower so if she is on Have Nots next week she won't take a shower the entire week.

8:43 PM BBT Russell "guys, know how the water has stopped and there's nothing dripping..." and we get a close up of Russell peeing on feed 2. He mentions that's how bad he wants it. Meanwhile, in the BR the HGs are speculating who might win the special power. Ronnie tells them that a majority of the watchers don't have live feeds so it is completely based on how they are edited. He tells them that if he looks like a victim last week then he may have a chance of getting it...or maybe Jordan for being on the block 2 weeks in a row. Kevin speculates it will be Lydia, Natalie, or Ronnie that gets it. Jordan is standing outside supporting Jeff.

We keep gettting FOTH because Ronnie and the other's in the BR won't quit talking about how they will know who won the power and when they will get it.

8:50 PM Ronnie explaing what Jordan is doing with the paper towel. She is writing everyone's names down and it seems it will be a random draw from the graduation cap.

Michele is in the shower, so it looks like she fell off during the last FOTH.

Jeff and Russell, the last two up, are talking.

Around 8:30 BBT

Lydia and Jessie talk about the strange way Michele fell down (on Cam 1 for Flashback)

Kevin was talking to Michele about it too, on Cam 4,

Michele in the shower, talking to Kevin about how she fell, again.

She said she was entirely upside-down, somehow, even though she was still on the platform.

And then the platform tried to leave with her pants.

She said she was lucky that she had shorts under.

Kevin says not to worry, nobody saw anthing.

Michele hopes that they don't show that on TV.

Ronnie relating to the gang in the bathroom how Russell "is in it to win it", because he just peed his pants.

He adds that the water had stopped, and nothing more was dripping, then Russell told them to "watch this", and all this yellow liquid dripped down.

8:43 PM BBT

Russell just pee'd on his swing. Says that's how much he wants this. Ronnie saying American will vote on how they edit everything. Says we may vote for him because he's been edited to look like the underdog. Or Jordan bein gup twice in a row.

Jordan standing vigil near Jeff.

Ronnie: "Whoever wins the power, you can rest assured that if you haven't heard about it by Saturday or Sunday night, you haven't won it."

(Ha! "Votes will be accepted until 11:59PM PT Tuesday, August 4, 2009")

9:00 BBT (Big Brother After Dark begins about now.)

Jessie: "Do you guys want us to go inside so you can cut some kind of deal?

Russell: "There's only one guy I want gone, and I think you're on the same page."

Later...

Russell: Ok, all of you guys leave for 2 seconds.

(Jessie, Jordan and whoever else all go back inside.)

Russell: I told Casey since day one that I wanted to align. I gave him my word. You know who that one vote was?

Jeff: It was you?

Russell: Yeah. I respected Casey and he respected me. He put his shirt in my drawer before he left.

(Michele comes out.)

Jeff: Can you give us a minute to talk?

Michele: Ok. I was coming out for support. Have fun. (Michele goes back inside.)

Jff: so you want to Rock-paper-scissors for it?

Russell: I gave my word, and I told you my secret.

Jeff: I respect that. I won't even tell Jordan. My word's good. I haven't fucked nobody. We want the same guy out, we're just in a rut about who gets the room.

Jeff: you want to rock-paper-scissors, best 2 out of 3.

Russell: (sounds like he's trembling from cold) neither one of us is dropping. I just want a letter from my Pops. I would kill myself if I went out because of that.

Jeff: I trust you. But I'm too low on the totem pole to give it up.

(Mostly paraphrased, and I missed a lot. But if it becomes important it can be Flashbacked.)

Archived