Sequestered?

The last I saw of Braden is last week when he did the early show. Although I thought the interview went well, you could tell by him sitting there that he just wanted to be done with BB.

Marty does that mean he isn't sequestered? If he hasn't been seen or heard from, can we have a glimmer of hope that the first few HG's are being sequestered for a possible return?

Oh that would be so much fun !! To see Laura walk back in and have Ronnie crap is ill fitted pants.

laura is suppose to do a bb chat with steven from bb 10 tonight

so that pretty much means no returning hg

dna i know many hated it

but the twin twist was one i actually liked

I was thinking that when she didn't tell them she'll see them at the finale like Julie ususally does. Normally I hate the returning evicted HG. But the way this season is headed, I'm game for just about anything.

It seems to be every three seasons is the pattern [bb3 amy, bb6 kaysar, bb9 james] and when Braden was talking to Julie the night he got evicted, Julie told him that Ronnie was the vote to get him out, and I doubt they'd tell him anything if he had a possibility of return.

Julie already told them both too many things about the game which would give an unfair advantage to them if they came back. They won't come back. She told Braden Ronnie voted to evict him, so if he was returning she wouldn't have said anything.

Normally I would agree with you on that, but in a season when they let a HG who's played the game in with a bunch of newbies, then I think fairness has been thrown out the window.

The last I saw of Braden is last week when he did the early show. Although I thought the interview went well, you could tell by him sitting there that he just wanted to be done with BB.

I know nothing much new is ever stated in the early show interviews... but is there a link/summary/transcript of the interviews from the first two evictees?

Normally I would agree with you on that, but in a season when they let a HG who's played the game in with a bunch of newbies, then I think fairness has been thrown out the window.

Even to the point where some were worried about ronnie being in the jury house, if he wasn't evicted this week,and influencing votes.

Jessie said because of his knowledge of the game from previous experience,HG's were not allowed to talk game in the jury house!

I was thinking that when she didn't tell them she'll see them at the finale like Julie ususally does...

You're right.

But Julie did say it to Laura at the end of her CBS Early Show interview.

I have a kidney infection and was heavily medicated last night, so can someone please tell me, did Laura get to see goodbye messages? I just don't remember any for her...

I have a kidney infection and was heavily medicated last night, so can someone please tell me, did Laura get to see goodbye messages? I just don't remember any for her...

Yes she did Yana ........ sorry to hear your sick, get well quick

I just don't remember whose other than Jordan and Kevins....

Thank you so much Suez... The infection comes on the heels of a kidney stone... If I can pass that, things will get better really fast...

I just don't remember seeing the goodbye messages LOL... I am going to have to start DVR'ing BB... I DVR BBAD and hubby hates it LOL... He says it takes up 3% of disk space every night... I watch it and delete it though, so it's not like I'm using 3% every night and adding them up over time...

Archived