* Kevin *

CeCiMom

zen approach- Kevin is becoming one with the BB house. You cannot evict that which is the house. The Kevin show has only begun, just wait and see...

:smoke: :smoke:

Um, is that Kevin smokin Jessies, um, ego, yeah ego, lol...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um, is that Kevin smokin Jessies, um, ego, yeah ego, lol...

Oh crap, Reaper, I had to read that like 4 times before I got it. Something is definately wrong with me tonite. I know I know it's tonight (spelling) but I refuse to type it correctly. It's my personal protect to spell check. So there. :P

wish Kevin would have a Zen moment with his cloths. I mean come on he's gay, he should know fashion. (Hears more cards and letters coming my way hide.gif )

No...Kevin's the one that should be getting the letters...for not properly representing!

oops...

:hide:

:animated_wave: Shipp! Dishtowel -smirk!

not only do they never talk about putting up kevin but even besties lydia and chima seem safe

i think they'd have to go before anyone even NOTICES kevin

unfortunately he seems safe for life!

Hey Smass (I always want to type Smash, I don't know why)

:animated_wave: Shipp! Dishtowel -smirk!

not only do they never talk about putting up kevin but even besties lydia and chima seem safe

i think they'd have to go before anyone even NOTICES kevin

unfortunately he seems safe for life!

Yeah I can't figure that out. Maybe the house doesn't want a hissy fit on their hands.

LOL at least we are trying to be positive during these trying times!

I think people can't fathom kevin as being dangerous he's just too laughable

they better be careful though

ericka the floater almost won a few years ago

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT....BIG ACTIVITY WITH KEVIN just now on BBAD and the Feeds.

Russell just pushed Kevin in one direction and then yanked him back to the other side.

Wait...my bad - is was just Russell going out the slider to the backyard.

Reassume Kevin snoozefest....

I like Kevin; he's somewhat cool when away from Lydia. He has a sly and subtle sense of humor.

I feel bad how when during the fight he gathered his arms inside his shirt.

I hope he gets an opportunity to branch away from her more without repercussions.

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT....BIG ACTIVITY WITH KEVIN just now on BBAD and the Feeds.

Russell just pushed Kevin in one direction and then yanked him back to the other side.

Wait...my bad - is was just Russell going out the slider to the backyard.

Reassume Kevin snoozefest....

:animated_rotfl:

I'll bet Kevin was wishing he was that sliding door that Russell was pushing and yanking!

I've seen the way Kevin looks at Russell...he's got it baaaad for the love muscle!! :naughty:

I think he could be a decent guy if he wasn't so influenced by Lydia but Lydia is the only one who befriened him.

Kevin?

LMAO...... :animated_rotfl:

:animated_rotfl:

I'll bet Kevin was wishing he was that sliding door that Russell was pushing and yanking!

I've seen the way Kevin looks at Russell...he's got it baaaad for the love muscle!! :naughty:

OMG you guys are killing me...... I wonder if Russell could bench press Kevin.........just sayin' tee hee

Kevin seems clueless in the game, and too dependant on Lydiot. He was supposed to be the hip funny gay guy that BB always has one every year. Sadly nope. Don't see him going very far in the game. But these knuckleheads have bigger fish to fry right now, sooooooo.... I'll give Kev a shout out now and again. Try Kevin Try!! :kisss:

The last two gay guys on BB started out like maybe they would be likeable, even enjoyable and fun to watch. But they both turned out to be totally obnoxious. Maybe Kevin is starting out as a bore and will become more entertaining as the show goes on. Or not.

Archived