* Kevin *

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just add him to jury already

floatttttttttttttttttt

ugh... it sickens me but i agree with UVP, and honestly, free passing Kevin to the jury house would be better than watching him being a little lemming and doing nothing. It's comic relief more than anything when they show him in the DR because he's really forgotten he's floating so much. Minion of Lydia who's just a minion of Jessie... goes through 2 other people before even being considered a player at all

ugh...that'd be the worst.

I thought he was a real snot with his good bye to Laura too...no need for that. It's not like she ever wronged him.

He's useless....why should she have bothered trying to get a vote from him...he'd only do what Mistress Lydiot told him to do anyway...

He's currently my least favorite hg.

lol his dr are only time you get to see his fabulous personality

lol his dr are only time you get to see his fabulous personality

and even then he's not even all that!

:sleep1:

lol i tried

Did you notice NO ONE I mean NO ONE has ever mentioned Kevin going up?

I hope this guy doesn't win!!!!

Hi Smass - so true, I hardly ever think about Kevin in the game. Tho I just looked at his picture again. What the heck does he have around his neck? Looks like a dish towel. Did he say (before picture) wait I minute I have to finish the dishes? Gad

Hi Smass - so true, I hardly ever think about Kevin in the game. Tho I just looked at his picture again. What the heck does he have around his neck? Looks like a dish towel. Did he say (before picture) wait I minute I have to finish the dishes? Gad

It's the leash that Lydiot has on him... What a waste of a friggin HG!!!

I think Lydiot and Kevin should hook up after the show, move to West Hollywood, and adopt gaybies.

I think Lydiot and Kevin should hook up after the show, move to West Hollywood, and adopt gaybies.

Thank you Kathy Griffin/Griffith, whatever.....

oooohhhhh!!! you gonna get cards and letters on that one!! :o

:giggle:

If Kathy said it...then it must be cool!

I love me some KG!!! :2thumbsup:

Hmmmm some how I screwed up my last post. I put Imin's quote in my reply. It's me everyone, pick on me for the gaybie remark. Anyway I'm giving Kevin some board time. The poor guy rarely gets posts, lol

If Kathy said it...then it must be cool!

I love me some KG!!! :2thumbsup:

Kathy and Chelsea Handler (Chelsea Latey on E, TV)

woot woot...Kevin is a HOT TOPIC tonight!!!

:partytime:

Why, because we love him. Acutally the other threads are just a rehash of over and over again. So Kev, a heads up. Well that didn't sound right, lol.

does bottom's up sound any better?

:naughty:

Archived