* Casey *

CeCiMom

I also think he's toast this week...too bad too because I was just starting to like him.

I thought Casey had a secret deal of F3 with Jessie and Russell...I'm guessing it was just BS and Jessie is not committed to that one...

When Casey confronted Jesse regarding him going on the block Casey asked about their deal and Jesse said nothing. Casey said it is null and void then? Jesse just kept saying the right person would be out.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope she does but she seems way to dumb to be good at anything mental and i'm sure she's worse at anything physical. If Chima wins it i'm DUN. (For about the 3rd time this year.) And yeah if Jeff was smart and actually wanted to win he should get rid Jordan, she is complete dead weight. When Jordan talks to Jeff, she doesn't even consider herself a possibility to win HOH. Not only does she suck, she knows she sucks. "I'm going up next week too." "YOU have to win next week" (to Jeff). That's the spirit, nice confidence you moron.

I hope she does but she seems way to dumb to be good at anything mental and i'm sure she's worse at anything physical. If Chima wins it i'm DUN. (For about the 3rd time this year.) And yeah if Jeff was smart and actually wanted to win he should get rid Jordan, she is complete dead weight. When Jordan talks to Jeff, she doesn't even consider herself a possibility to win HOH. Not only does she suck, she knows she sucks. "I'm going up next week too." "YOU have to win next week" (to Jeff). That's the spirit, nice confidence you moron.

Well, I think the really wants to win HOH and has talked how hard she is going to try and she sounds confident to me that she thinks she might win.

I have watched her very carefully and sometimes she slips and comes of a lot smarter then she is playing this. She is very good at the social game and seems to know who to talk to and she is a master and making them like her. I don't for a second think she is dead weight and hurting Jeff's game.

I hope she is just playing dumb, I would love to see her win. She can't be much dumber than casey who just sits outside and talks to no one and smokes and then throws the POV and thinks he's safe b/c he won them a party. Did he not notice that Jesse didn't seem on board for the whole "lets get rid of ronnie" idea? Not good.

Another thing about Jordon is I don't know how many times she has told Jeff to go talk to Jess and Russ that they are in his clique. Jeff usually says F Jessie or F Russ. She tries to get him to be more social and to make more friends.

I really did like Casey and was rooting for him because he was funny. Now he is just a boring banana sitting on the couch chain smoking.

ya know he might not have tried to win because he thought he was SAFE,which was stupid always protect yourself in BB if you can,but........

For him to say he could have won POV is not TRUE.

His total wouldn't have added up to beat Michelle even if if you subsituted a 10 for the margarita party.

I think he had a 4 and a 5 , don't remember the other number,but him sayin he threw away several 10's is BS, why did he have a 4 and a 5 in his total then? just sayin!

ya know he might not have tried to win because he thought he was SAFE,which was stupid always protect yourself in BB if you can,but........

For him to say he could have won POV is not TRUE.

His total wouldn't have added up to beat Michelle even if if you subsituted a 10 for the margarita party.

I think he had a 4 and a 5 , don't remember the other number,but him sayin he threw away several 10's is BS, why did he have a 4 and a 5 in his total then? just sayin!

I think he didn't want to win. Jeff and Jordon wanted him to take Jordon off the block. He was still in a secret alliance with Jessie and with Russell. He didn't want to mess that up.

boo boo

He messed up his alliance week one when he voted for Chima to go. They let him sleep on it, but he went against their alliance so it was only a matter of time before payback.

Yes but that was a tricky week as the house was split 5-5. It really could have gone either way and Casey could be sitting on the right side of the fence. It was Ronnie that screwed him over and none of them had a clue he would do that. His hate for Ronnie has pretty much clouded his thinking in that just because Ronnie lied to him/Jeff/Jordan everyone had thosse same feelings of malcontent of Ronnie like they did. He just didn't look at the bigger picture. Plus he hasn't won anything either. He's been all talk and his big mouth blabbing to Lydia dug his hole.

I think he didn't want to win. Jeff and Jordon wanted him to take Jordon off the block. He was still in a secret alliance with Jessie and with Russell. He didn't want to mess that up.

boo boo

Didn't matter if he did win....wouldn't have messed up his alliance with jessie and russel.After all he thought the POV was going to be used no matter what,to put up Ronnie.Didn't matter WHO used it,even if jessie had won POV casey expected him to use it. Jessie would have used it had he won the POV ,but to put up Casey not ronnie,as it turns out. Casey could have protected himself by winning without hurting his supposed alliance with jessie /russel..

The POV was going to be played /used no matter who won it!

Caseys mistake was thinking it was going to used to put ronnie up,not possibly him, or someone else.

Number 1 rule in BB is protect yourself if you can,your ultimately the only one who will!

Casey should have figured out from the start that Jesse would want to get him out if he could because he's taller than him........they're in HS, after all.............and that's what stupid jocks do to each other, take each other out

(sorry to all the jocks with a brain out there---did not mean you!)

casey suffered a classic bb downfall

only being occupied with one hg and letting that one hg cloud his judgment to see the bigger picture

same happen to michelle last season with libra

should have got out dan or keesha that week she won hoh imho

letting one hg keep him from thinking outside the box

he is a very stubborn hg and once his mind is set it wont changed

i remember as kevin begged and begged him to vote out braden

Jess was telling Nat/Lydia what they should all do when Julie says "KC Your Evicted" is standup and IMMEDIATELY sit back down....also if there is any tie Jesse wants to say "KC I don't like banana splits, so bye!"

While in lockdown, Casey should make noise or pace around, just in general be annoying and keep them from sleeping because if by some slim chance he stays, if might give him a slight advantage in the comp since I think he went to bed much earlier than Jessies crew. And if he is out the door, then he was able to make a few hours of their day suck.

about 20 minutes ago him and Russell were laughing in the HOH, Russell made a punching motion toward a sleeping Jessie that cracked KC up, Natalie said something like "don't you wish", couldn't catch what they said to cause this response...

Ronnie is trying to sleep right now and Casey keeps banging pots in his ear. Ron woke up and says, "Now I know why you play other people's music."

Is that all ya got, Ronnie? Casey is keeping Ron from getting rest for the possible endurance HOH...Casey rocks bigtime....

Casey promises to keep waking ron up every few minutes....

Ronnie is trying to sleep right now and Casey keeps banging pots in his ear. Ron woke up and says, "Now I know why you play other people's music."

Is that all ya got, Ronnie? Casey is keeping Ron from getting rest for the possible endurance HOH...Casey rocks bigtime....

Casey promises to keep waking ron up every few minutes....

Now that is a good move :animated_rotfl:

Archived