* Casey *

CeCiMom

Nope! Bye Casey!!! See you at the reunion or when hg can come back to play the game.

BTW, does anyone know how Casey found out he was going on the block???

jessie basically told him in the hoh room.. the right man is going up or going home something like that.. damn kc should have won pov..

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No sympathy for Casey. He should have seen it coming and last night he said he could've won POV but he didn't try for it. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. He should have tried his hardest, taken down Jordan and forced Jessie to pick someone in his alliance. Stupid move. Buh-bye Casey.

Casey already had a hunch it was gonna happen and went to talk to Jessie, then Jessie answered Caseys question that the right PERSON was going to be put up, not the right MAN. Casey was hounding Jessie to know if they were stickin to the plan of Ronnie being put up, but Jessie would not be pinned down to that.

Casey was too busy trying to lay low and let people come to him. He never initiated anything, much like Kevin & Lydia he was just a hanger-on. Only Lydia was at least smart enough to pull some shady shit against Braden and manipulate her way off the block. Casey will just mope and talk about how he's a "grown-ass man" and isn't cutthroat enough for the game. You don't have to be cutthroat, you just needed to wise the #&^@ up and build a bigger alliance than the one coming after you. It's like there is only one alliance in the house, everyone else is just assumed to be an alliance because they were painted into the same corner, all too stupid to really solidify into a real alliance and start fighting for stragglers that pretty much all ran to the athletes for shelter.

Any guesses what Casey is going to do with the pots and pans?

Now that is just silly, Casey is no Evil Dick,lololol I got nothin for this guy. Some of these ppl are just sittin around and talkin but no action or even trying to make a plan when they see a time they could spring one.

the scenario i gave that could save him is in motion

but still has a slim chance probably still done

word about the j/j/k/l leaking to jessie

funny

Casey must have bank! He smokes Djarum's (sp) and those are expensive as all get out! We all know he chain smokes too... he must, as I stated, truly have bank! And Djarum are clove cigarettes... supposed to be really bad for ya...

I looked up the site http://www.djarum.com/en/ and it is actually quite interesting...

I like jordan as a person but Casey might be a more interesting person to stay this week--IF he has enough guts to keep fighting and enough brains to scheme

it would be smart to keep casey to go against jessie

he is a much better comp player then jordan

jordan will keep on sailing along

if they were smart they would boot jordan

he's a goner...i see no hope for him. also, i see no hope for jordan to win hoh. and sadly, i see no hope for this show when jeff and jordan walk out next.

I love Casey...and I hate the divided house...but as much as it pains me to say...Jessie is playing a good game. Jordan has no hope of winning HOH she cannot even calculate simple equations..sweet girl...just no game....just wish HOH comp is totally skewed to let Jordan or Lydia/Kevin to win...but of course the PTB Allison Grodner...would never admit that that is an option to them...hello? yeah?? time to mix it up..I will be sad to see Casey go...love his FloriDUH take on life! lol! TIME TO TARGET THE ATHLETES! except Jeff!

I liked Casey at first but he had gotten really boring to me.

His sitting on the couch sucking those cigarettes with that breathing problem is really sad.

just wish HOH comp is totally skewed to let Jordan or Lydia/Kevin to win...TIME TO TARGET THE ATHLETES! except Jeff!

At this point it would be no cinch that if kevin/lydia won HOH that anything would change,with recent developments.

If a change is coming,which I doubt, it will come down to 2 people winning HOH,and that is Jeff or Jordon.

I have a feeling that both kevin and lydia will be backtracking on their alliance with jeff/jordon,(by the way without letting J/J know). Kevin would have been good with it, but Lydias' infatuation with Jessie ruined any chance of that alliance staying together IMO!

Jesse is not really playing a good game because if he had ANY and I mean ANY other ppl in that house that had 1/2 a brain he would already be G-O-N-E. It just looks like he is playin a good game, to the person that thought he is playin so great. I cannot stomach him, and he was po'd when Michelle won POV, sorry Jessise can't win them all ass wipe. And instead of those silly ass girls being jealous they should compare notes, I sure would be gettin into Natalies head, not sittin back and bein on the constant downer "Pity Pot"

also wanted to say that Lamo Lamo Casey deserves to walk out the door having such a cavilier attitude about the veto especially when the cliques are so far to the meat heads side (Minus Jeff,lol)

Archived