* Casey *

CeCiMom

that's what I was thinking but I think he doesn't want to make any big moves until after he's nominated, just in case........he also said he would shake things up and tell everyone everything that's been told to him......we'll see

Agree he is gone. I think his only chance would be to play to Jessie's ego. Nominate and evict Kevin !!!!!, isolate Lydia so she and Nat can wait on you hand and mouth, er foot. Approach Jeff and say we need to break up Lydia/Kevin voting block before they make a power play of the floaters/outsiders (which is already starting). Pledge himself to the dark side and then hope to flip Russell and Chima next week. With Ronnie in and Casey on board thats 6 for the athletes.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not think Laura had a chance last week when they did not put Russell up - yeah she went home - but I thought she did a great job of not just accepting defeat and her discussion with Ronnie is what led to the house flip last week against Ronnie.

Now Ronnie was sitting OK with his Jodan/Laura noms last week when the house totally flipped - and he was to be out.

Casey can do a lot vs. just take the penalty nom and debanana himself.

Casey is only wearing a half banana suit. Now THIS is a banana suit IMO.

http://partywiththis.com/images/P/rastabanana.jpg

Yes Len....it is a MUCH mannlier banana.

I think only a man could have been concerned that Casey was only "half a banana" - and it was the wrong half.

the fat lady will be in this thread on thursday singing

I say dump the banana suit and start calling people out..............Lydia made a million comments to him about Nat........let's see some drama :stirthepot:

or is he gonna wimp out and try to grovel for a few votes?

Casey does have a one year old son at home, and older kids too, so I'm sure he'll be happier at home than in the jury house with some of these Looney Tunes. Basically, Casey is too laid back for BB. He will probably be "noble" and "good natured" about the whole thing. I would turn everybody against everyone else if I were him.

I really like Casey until his remarks today regarding Ronnie's wife. I mean that was totally unnecessary. I hope BB producers have her in the audience and bring a whole bunch of plus size people to fill the audience seats. Would serve him right.

I would turn everybody against everyone else if I were him.

me too........I would try to get L & N to duke it out and light fires wherever I could...........maybe someone gets "thrown" out

He could start out with "Lydia, get some self respect! I have heard Jessie and Natalie laughing about you chasing him around. Natalie wants you out and Jessie doesn't care one way or the other because he thinks he has you wrapped"

I would love for him to get things stirred up but these people are dumbasses. Laura tried it and it worked for a few hours, but then they got scared to have a single thought for themselves and they all crawled right back up Jesse's ass.

casey only hope is getting wind of the lydia and kevin alliance with jordan and jeff and spilling it

but really even then still has only a slim chance of staying

True, Len.............but what IF they did come to blows and both got thrown out.............. BB has to make it last so many weeks...........might forego an elimination this week............(wishful thinking, I know).......

Casey could also sow some seeds against Bonnie by telling other people that He (Casey) was suprised to find himself on the block because when Bonnie was playing both sides he was always laughing and talking about Bessie and Russell's big muscles and tiny brains just like all musclemen.

Casey has nothing to lose now so he should go around telling everything to everyone and maybe some of it will stick.

True, Len.............but what IF they did come to blows and both got thrown out.............. BB has to make it last so many weeks...........might forego an elimination this week............(wishful thinking, I know).......

This is the biggest reason I wish house guests would grow some balls.

Lets face it, this season Jessie was helped in many ways to make it far in the game. It is Alison Grodner's usual "helping" of the HGs she likes.

What some HGs with a backbone should do (I'm talking to you Casey, Jordan and Jeff) is DOR. All of them. Tell the producers you're walking out of the house and forfeiting the money you have already made. What could the producers do? They have now lost three evictions. Threaten the bastards. Maybe then the steamroll would stop and if it doesn't, at least that wench Grodner would have a massive hardship trying to figure out what to do going from 11 HGs to 8 in one day.

Archived