* Casey *

CeCiMom

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whoa! wait he threw the POV? what a dumbass in a banana suit.. omg he is so gone.

Yep, the big yellow banana head will go down in the hall of shame as one of the dumbest players ever,by giving up POV for a worthless margarita party :animated_rotfl:

Adios idiot and Casey will exit in a banana suit :animated_rotfl: At least he will see his one year old son very soon .

I have to admit his gangsta crap grated on my nerves.

We have not seen the POV or if Casey truly threw it, he did say he choose the Magarita Party over a "10" so he did loose some points (but we still have not seen the actual POV).

Also, this happened during a POV - Casey did not HAVE The POV. As much as you might want to equate this to Marcellas, I don't think it is a dumb as Marcellas had the POV and chose not to use it.

If/when Casey gets the Backdoor Nomination he needs to immediatly implement "Project Oust Jesse"....

Week 4 of the Game will be the perfect week to get Jesse out - Let History repeat itself.

Convince people that "flipping" a vote to him vs. Jordan is in their best interest.

Make folks see that they will hand Jesse the game IF he gets to Jury - Dan knew it, they can play as smart as Dan if they make their move now.

Get Lydia and Kevin to realize he is better for them then Jordan.

Breaks up a tight team alliance between Jeff and Jordan (2 birds with one stone).

Get Jeff to see that they are playing a game and this is his time to make an unexpected move (vote for Casey).

Get Michelle into a real alliance as 3rd Member (her, Jeff and Casey).

Play to Chima that no one will expect her to flip and Jordan buys her nothing.

Get Russell on his side (he is very flippable). Prep for the eventuality that athlete alliance will break up and unitl then he is safe and voting for Casey over Jordan.

Jesse can't play next week.

And of couse Ronnie is still Ronnie so he will vote to evict Casey over Jordan - but next week he will flip with whomever wins HOH.

Jesse is going to target "the best man to leave"...

If Casey plays his cards right he can convice a majority that Jesse is playing for Jesse and that in this case the best man to leave is a woman.

He can get them to see (even with the veto) that he was playing for them as a team,

he is not the Puppetmaster but a man doing what he has to do

He is a man of his word.

He will be playing for HOH next week - Jesse will not,

he is not gunning for them

If he does not get HOH they can put his but on the block but that they really do have other fist to Fry (Ronnie, Jesse, Natalie).

He's got game and Jordan doesn't. He has a plan that will benefit them Jordan doesn't.

this guy needs to learn how to exhale a cigarette that sound he makes is irritating as hell

He was drivin me nuts last nite (like Evil Dick's spitting) with the exhale thing. It drives me bonkers any way any more to see ppl sucking on cigs. I do understand being an x smoker what a huge addicition it is. Caseys smoking is annoying to say the least.

I am just floored tho that he was sooo stupid to have thown that pov to Michelle, to get a rita party. Has he really watched this game at all? you have got to protect numero uno especially when the meatheads have hig numbers and are running the show at this point. I just think Casey is not got it to manipulate in this game, and sadly he is gonna go home.

He said his wife is gonna be pissed at him for believeing in Jessie, well duh, and he left a yr old to come and try to win, poor showing on caseys part so far. Very sad

Honestly I don't think Casey has played a very good game and deserves to be saved. He just sits around smoking and throws out comments now and then.

I think Jordon has played a better game even if it is in her ditzy way. She may just break out and start winning some comps. For now it has been better for her to be the dumb blond that nobody really wants out. It was dumb of Casey to trust Jessie and try and play both sides. It was dumb of Casey to throw the last comp.

JMO

Honestly I don't think Casey has played a very good game and deserves to be saved. He just sits around smoking and throws out comments now and then.

I think Jordon has played a better game even if it is in her ditzy way. She may just break out and start winning some comps. For now it has been better for her to be the dumb blond that nobody really wants out. It was dumb of Casey to trust Jessie and try and play both sides. It was dumb of Casey to throw the last comp.

JMO

I so agree. Jordan's dumb blonde act is better than the way Casey has played. I have seen nothing from him except him telling everyone he chats with what a good player he is and how he is SAFE. I was thinkin after I heard him say that , well wait till you find out what they have planned for you. How embarassing. And to think just because you gave the house a rita party that that somehow puts you in a good light??? That is stupid. He should never have thrown that pov to Michelle, and I also do not think he should be saved. Sadly it is gonna bring the #'s down even smaller to where it will only be Jessies Sheep who are still there. I cannot wait to see them go after each other,lolol, what a show that will be.

If/when Casey gets the Backdoor Nomination he needs to immediatly implement "Project Oust Jesse"....

Week 4 of the Game will be the perfect week to get Jesse out - Let History repeat itself.

Convince people that "flipping" a vote to him vs. Jordan is in their best interest.

Make folks see that they will hand Jesse the game IF he gets to Jury - Dan knew it, they can play as smart as Dan if they make their move now.

Get Lydia and Kevin to realize he is better for them then Jordan.

Breaks up a tight team alliance between Jeff and Jordan (2 birds with one stone).

Get Jeff to see that they are playing a game and this is his time to make an unexpected move (vote for Casey).

Get Michelle into a real alliance as 3rd Member (her, Jeff and Casey).

Play to Chima that no one will expect her to flip and Jordan buys her nothing.

Get Russell on his side (he is very flippable). Prep for the eventuality that athlete alliance will break up and unitl then he is safe and voting for Casey over Jordan.

Jesse can't play next week.

And of couse Ronnie is still Ronnie so he will vote to evict Casey over Jordan - but next week he will flip with whomever wins HOH.

Jesse is going to target "the best man to leave"...

If Casey plays his cards right he can convice a majority that Jesse is playing for Jesse and that in this case the best man to leave is a woman.

He can get them to see (even with the veto) that he was playing for them as a team,

he is not the Puppetmaster but a man doing what he has to do

He is a man of his word.

He will be playing for HOH next week - Jesse will not,

he is not gunning for them

If he does not get HOH they can put his but on the block but that they really do have other fist to Fry (Ronnie, Jesse, Natalie).

He's got game and Jordan doesn't. He has a plan that will benefit them Jordan doesn't.

Alot of your plan sounds feasable, but so far none of the dumb 4 have shown any sign they know what or how this game is played.I don't think casey has it in him to even remotely put any or all of those pieces together. Plus none of the others want to end up like them, on the WRONG side of the jocks power.They are safe for the time beingin their little minds.But we shall see!

Re: Casey's smoking exhales: Asthmatic people shouldn't smoke.

Casey got to loud and vocal during Ronnie outing last week. Went from laying low to becoming a group leader type.

He deserves to leave but I do hate they guy will have to be wearing that stupid banana suit Thursday when he gets evicted. His kids (at home and at school) will make fun of him FOREVER for being banana suit man. I would try to negotiate a deal with BB DR so I could at least leave wearing my street clothes.

There is no way he can talk any of these people into keeping him. Chimapet is convinced that for now she is safe with the jocks. Michelle is not going to try to rock the boat since she is safe this week. Jeff is not going to trade Jordan for Casey. Even if Kevin knows that keeping Casey might be better for him, he will go along with Lydia. Its not the right time for him to make a move away from the herd. Not that Casey won't try but he is dead man walking.

yep i agree with straykat casey bb game is over

Since Casey knows he's leaving he should just lose the banana suit, take the penalty vote and be comfortable the rest of the week. Jesse's head is already like the top of a banana.

I don't think Casey has a chance either.. there's no talking his way out of it. He made it obvious he was lying to Jessie last night when he told Jessie.. as far as my radar you are number 10 or something like that... Why would he think Jessie would believe that Casey would want to keep Jessie to the end when Jessie is obviously a threat and there are people in the house that Casey is closer to..

take the penalty vote and be comfortable the rest of the week

that's what I was thinking but I think he doesn't want to make any big moves until after he's nominated, just in case........he also said he would shake things up and tell everyone everything that's been told to him......we'll see

Nat is still ordering Jesse to put Lydia up and out. But she said she hates Casey too. IMO don't play the game based on likes and dislikes.

Thats because Casey would go after Jessie, but Lydia would go after Natalie. Of course Natalie is trying to say to go after Lydia instead.

Since Casey knows he's leaving he should just lose the banana suit, take the penalty vote and be comfortable the rest of the week. Jesse's head is already like the top of a banana.

i dont know. a pissed off banana is the first shot at entertainment we have had since the begining of this season. i was laughing my ass off last night listening to casey go off while wearing the banana suit. his students are going to have a blast with this for years to come. its a bird ,its a plane. no its banana man!

what very little feelings I had for Casey are totally gone after this comment...

To me the only rule of BB is not to attack the family members

10:15ish BBT cam1 & 2

Ronnies wife will still going to be f*cking fat when he gets home. It'll look like two f*cking big ass sea walrus's doing the wild thing.

It contues in some form for quite a while.

Cant see him go fast enough

Archived