* Casey *

CeCiMom

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, ya never know with this crowd. They may vote out Jordan to break up the Jeff Jordan alliance. Not a smart move, but these people are anything but smart.

I was just thinking that. Jordan might be gone.

It would actually be a smart move if jessie were to cut the Rat loose at this point...he could swing back into the good graces of Chima , Kevin, Jeff, Casey & Jordan...Natalie and Lydia will eventually go at each other

Casey did it to himself. He could have won POV but instead wanted that Margarita party...

If that is true as I stated in the other thread..I am losing all respect for the dumb 4 well I guess it's the dumb 3 now!!!

DARWIN and natural selection comes to mind!

Casey did it to himself. He could have won POV but instead wanted that Margarita party...

Maybe he thinks (or knows) he's safe!

I think Jordan will be gone by the end of the week and I agree if doesn't shake up Jeff to get his head in the game, then he should go next week. Someone needs to remind Jeff why he's vacationing in the BB house.

Will Casey really be evicted?? How will the votes go?

Russell - evict Jordan because of his side deal with Casey

Natalie - evict Casey because she's jealous of Casey's relationship with Jessie

Jeff - evict Casey because he likes Jordan (but Jordan is pretty worthless, so it would be a dumb vote)

Ronnie - evict Casey because of his man-crush on Jessie

Chima - evict Casey because she hates him...but she may be swayed by Russell

Michele - toss up evict Casey to go with the herd, or evict Jordan because Casey will target Ronnie and the jocks making her safe

Lydia & Kevin - they SHOULD evict Jordan because Casey would definately target Nastalie and Jessie making them safe

I think once he sees that he's been backdoored, I think Casey will campaign MUCH more than Jordan.

for all other than atheletes should vote to keep casey because he has a much better shot at getting out the jocks. poor jordon is either putting on one hell of an act or needs to be kept away from sharp objects.

i know some seem comfortable under the jesse umbrella but they better start considering who is left to compete against them. the jocks are still 4 strong and with nat and ronnie as a tag along, they stand a chance of winning all the hoh comps. since jorden is brain dead and jeff is on the jocks team, casey is really the last chance the brains have to hang on.

Jesse knows what he is doing... Casey and Jesse have a secret alliance... If they dont, then Jesse is looking out for Jesse and who he wants to take to final 2. I like his game play!

That would be great!!! I actually hope that happens now because he'll upset people on either side. If he is the one deciding vote to evict Casey, then I hope Casey sings from the tree tops of their supposed alliance... then add to it and say how Jessie apparently also met Natalie before the show and he has a side deal with her also *insert evil laugh here*

i dont see the vote being close

I love Casey, but he's feeling way too defeated. And his whole, "I'm not a sheep, I'm a man" bit is crazy! For heaven sakes, play the game then. This game does not define you as a human being. You're a player...nothing more. It's not like you're killing people or even calling them names for that matter. You're trying to win. If you don't, someone else will. Someone HAS to win... why not at least try to make it you?

Did these HGs think they were signing up for a popularity contest or something? It's a game people..play!!

lol exactly!!! I guess he missed the #1 rule: trust yourself first and foremost! He did not see Marcellas' season. Some where out there, I know people are calling Marcellas, letting him know that someone else out there in BB land just f*cked up near as badly as he did.

xox Marcellas... I still love you and think of you as one of my favourites. You were a riot!!

Archived