* Jessie *

CeCiMom

I bet Real Player will lose a lot of feed watchers... for sure.

Watching the same bunch in the HOH room 3 weeks in a row ??? saying the same thing

over and over ??? NOT LIKELY <_<

I'd really love to see him put up Nat or Slimidia up as a possible pawn.

I can JUST SEE the other one stirring up crap so they'd be voted out the door .... muaahhhhh

(I can dream, can't I ?)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Jessie is trying to convince Jeff, Jordon, Casey and Laura that the plan is to back door Ronnie then they should expect him to put up one of his own side as good faith.

Besides they should all know that the back door does not work all the time.

The only reason Jessie is "playing a great game" this season is because everyone already knew who he was and were star struck. If he was just some other shmuck that came in the game at the same time, was unknown, people would be trying to vote him out. Instead, everyone wants to hold on to his arm, watch him flex, and kiss his @ss.

I agree, he is playing better this season. But reality check here... it's only because they've made it so easy for him based on the star-struck aspect. Even an idiot in a gorilla suit could play this hand well (oh wait, he is). The fact that the show also put them in groups with people who might have been his equal challenge wise makes it an even better hand. The only ones who really could have gone against Jessie from that team are Jeff and Russell, but they can't. Russell may be fake now, but it's clear he wants to be the alpha male. Jessie's got it made in the sun.

What bugs me most is that he'll likely win (unless others start realizing they'll lose against him and make side deals) and he'll say, "see, I told you so"... "see, it really WAS America's Player's fault that I didn't win last season"... "see, I really am that awesome!"

I want to puke. His ego is grosser than Ronnie's belly button digging.

CBS has started sabotaging a lot of their daytime soaps. Maybe this is spreading to BB/primetime too. There was no excuse to bring Jesse back in. He has a total advantage over the other HGs. Simply because of his psuedo celebrity.

It's not fair for Jordan to be the only one left on her team...reformulate this crap, CBS.

Think about it, Jesse comes back in show 1 as an athlete...What is the first HOH? An endurance comp. Of course the athletes will win that comp. Duh! What a lousy setup.

hmmmmmmmm............let's put the 4 physically strongest players on one team, 3 players on each of the weaker teams and watch them get picked off one by one................sounds "fair" to me :furious3:

This is not a conspiracy note on my behalf...just how I feel the returning HG had the deck stacked in their favor at the outset.

My hope is that this "early advantage" can/will adjust:

• As the game progresses,
  • Numbers diminish,
  • Alliance concept gets disbanded,
  • America is given a choice,
  • Other twists occur,
  • HOH shifts,
  • and luck changes

The former HG was handed the 1st HOH.

This former HG was put onto a "strong" team with "literally" stronger team memebers because the 1st HOH was not random winner.

The fromer HG was added to a "clique" - making that clique have the numbers.

The former HG was not only given immunity but gave them a natural alliance.

This team was safe the 1st week no matter what.

Players ALWAYS should make nice with the 1st HOH's - so they don't become a target.

Starstruck/Familiarity/1st HOH/Future Floater - All BB11 HG's have a reason to align with Jesse early in play

Typically everyone kisses butt with the 1st HOH

It's only been 3 weeks with 2 evcitions...

The list can go on and on....

Jesse appears to have a lucky horseshoe stuffed up his arse...

But, the game will flip again, numbers will dwindle and they will start to attack each other.

So I continue to suffer this particular poser until that shift occurs.

I can't see anyone from Jessie's HUGE alliance going against him. They'll all so ga-ga over him. Kevin maybe... but then that would mean he has to go against Lydia who would choose Jessie over Kevin because her self esteem is so low that she needs fake "love" over a real friendship. Chima perhaps... but she doesn't have anyone who would team up with her because no one can stand her. Chima and Kevin together? I don't think they're smart enough to figure it out.

Maybe it's been said somewhere, but can someone please let me know why Jesse would be willing to risk so much by keeping Ronnie? I know that Ronnie is very faithful to Jesse, but why keep one guy and piss 5 others off? They (Chima & Kevin) all might be agreeing now, but maybe they will wake up and see that Jesse and Ronnie are protecting each other, win HOH next week and put Jesse up - it just doesn't seem like it's a good move on his part - maybe i'm not seeing the big picture like he is...

It may be here someplace but can someone tell me who Jessie is going to nominate. Last I saw was Jordan and Michelle. Once he and Natalie came on the feeds in HOH room, I couldn't watch anymore. Luckily for my family, I made them a delcious dinner, did laundry, balanced my checkbook and cleaned the house.

It may be here someplace but can someone tell me who Jessie is going to nominate. Last I saw was Jordan and Michelle. Once he and Natalie came on the feeds in HOH room, I couldn't watch anymore. Luckily for my family, I made them a delcious dinner, did laundry, balanced my checkbook and cleaned the house.

Your family is going to end up liking Jessie a lot if you keep that up.

I thought that I'd read somewhere that Jessie have to talk Kevin & Chima into thinking that Ronnie wasn't a threat to them and basically talked them out of wanting Ronnie out of the house. That was my other two people that I was talking about earlier.

Jessie is putting up Jordon and Michele and the plan is to back dooring Casey. One of the 3 will leave.

Next week they plan on getting Jeff out.

Archived