* Jessie *

CeCiMom

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss last season when Jessie was up on the block every week. At least last year's hg's weren't scared to put him up. Libra's only redeeming quality was voting him out.

Ronnie should've broken up the meatheads while he had the chance, but I'm afraid his bullying days came back to bite him in the butt.

The only reason I'm glad he won is because now if he doesn't put up Ronnie it'll be obvious to the rest how his crew is playing. This may be the downfall of him. I hope!!!! Also, this shows he's strong.

Pout....sulk..... phooey

Why does pinhead have to be on BB this year?

Groddner was so mad that we voted her boy turd off that she decided she could make said boy turd happy and torture us evil voters by putting him back in the house.

Me too Marty, Me too........

Me three Marty, Me three!!

I don't know if I can take another week of King Jesse. Those of you thinking he should have thrown it to Jeff, do you really think Jesse would consider that? I am thinking he is way to arrogant. He has nothing to fear right now as he has the numbers. How else could he keep "home girl" safe? I don't know if I can honestly take another week of Jesse as HOH!!

Oh man, Oh man, Oh man, Oh man, Oh man, Oh man, Oh man, Oh man, Oh man, Oh man, Oh man, Oh man, Oh man, Oh man, Oh man, Oh man..........please pass the Valium and Percocet PLEASE!!!!

Why does he need to put up Ronnie? After this week and another person gone, the athletes will be just as strong as ever. What happens next week if the athletes don't win HOH? Same thing as if he put up Ronnie, anybody in the house that wins next week, if not an athlete, will nominate athletes. Probably Jessie and Russell. If he puts up Ronnie and Ronnie leaves, then he just lose a member of his alliance and has a greater chance of going home than if he kept Ronnie.

Well, that's how I see it happening. I could be wrong.

Worst HOH win ever, like seriously. This season is turning out to be a joke. And I really had high hopes.

He'd better put up Ronnie, but than again, if he doesn't, he's got a lot of pissed off HG's to deal with later, which might not be a bad thing.

Im no jessie fan, but a Showmance between him and lydia would be interesting. I hate Natalie a lot more then I hate Jessie or Lydia. I think it would totally stir up some drama...

Not to worry. Lydia-clamydia will probably give him another handjob (at least) to keep herself safe this week.

His plan as of 6:00 this morning bbt, is to put up Jordan and Michelle and backdoor Casey.

Did I read right that Jessie is mad that noone came to him and tried to make deals last night??? Why would they? There's only 3 that would possibly be chosen as nominees and thsoe three believe there is a plan in place to evict Ronnie. I hate Jessie.

yeah this backdooring plan each week does get old

I have seen it and heard it several times...

Casey and Jesse just the other night alone in the BY were discussing that their alliance to each is still good...did the hand slap...and confirmed that neither would put up the other. That is why Jesse at times is not cool about putting up Casey...

kywildcat quote: "Lydia-clamydia will probably give him another handjob (at least) to keep herself safe this week."

agree... I'm sure she'll give him a helping hand... even if she isn't on his 'list'

It's sooo frustrating knowing that Jesse and his crew outnumber the 'other side'.

Of course... miracles DO HAPPEN (or so I'm told)

It's hard working up too much steam - - when the PTB set this whole thing up with this whole Teams being

safe scheme / Twist. (and the 4 member group being handed the 1st week advantage)

Guess you can tell I'm frustrated and disgusted :disgust:

Did I read right that Jessie is mad that noone came to him and tried to make deals last night??? Why would they? There's only 3 that would possibly be chosen as nominees and thsoe three believe there is a plan in place to evict Ronnie. I hate Jessie.

He was griping about this early this morning to lydia-clamydia. He's thinking that too many on "his team" are over-confident and feeling too secure. He's just trying to figure out who he can put up without making a lot of enemies, in order to keep Casey safe. He was feeling lydia-clamydia out to see if she'd freak if she went up as a pawn. She did freak.

It will eventually be his relation with both Natalie and Lydia that bring him down if that is possible this season. He seems to have the momentum now to whatever he wants. The numbers are all in his favor to win this season.

Why in the heck do they keep bringing past houseguest back. Dont they get it we the viewers dont like it when they do that, it sucks Expsecially when their name is Jesse.. Why dont CBS just hand him the $500,000 check right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived