* Jessie *

CeCiMom

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe

He should of threw it to Jeff... he was safe and not he put a bigger target on his back.

He wants to protect his alliance because of the numbers...Casey is safe this week because I really do believe Casey and Jessie have a secret alliance..He save Casey when Ronnie wanted to put him up.

I am just now watching the show, I am underwhelmed, I hate Jessie and it is not gonna matter one bit that I won't have internet or cable from the 30th to the 3rd of aug.

His choices are few: Casey, Jordan, and Michelle. Everyone else is either on his team or aligned with his team AND too weak to worry about.

I hope not.... but.... this may be shaping up as another short season for me ....

I suppose I could force myself to relax and spend some additional time on my boat. Just the thought of all of that fresh salt air and sun is making me sleepy.

Monk

This whole season has been the Jessie show

I'm seriously thinking that Jessie has some lawsuit or something pending from last season, maybe the whole America's Choice eviction or something. I would bet that CBS is giving him another shot to save their own asses on some nitpick, fineprint, legal technicality. It's all looking to F'in easy for him. He's not even breaking a sweat.

Okay, maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist.......

Archived