* Jeff *

CeCiMom

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree, and I'm a big Jeff fan. But, Jeff is not a good BB game player. Unless this is his strategy - Jeff always goes around saying he doen't know how to play the game and etc. I think he's doomed, and probably for the best. Great eye candy tho.

Once Jeff goes I'm done with BB 11. It's way too nasty a mind f--k game this year. I don't like any of these people. Jordan is as cute as a button, just not as smart. Screw the rest, especially the greatest mind f--ker of them all, the Ratboy. How is the world could these knuckleheads even consider keeping him? That was a rethorical question. I don't want an answer. Disgusted with the producers/casting and the whole bunch.

ITA Shipp. The more I read about Ronnie, the more I think this whole season is one big joke.

He's lacking a personality.

He can put his shoes under my bed any day. Personality? Who cares. Deep down I'm very shallow. That aside I have a feeling there is more to Jeff then he is letting on or that BB advertised about him. Just a hunch. Will see after he's evicted.

I'll be waiting at the airport, lol.

Shipp I'll be standing next to you,

I still got sister in Bartlett,

I lived in Streamwood and Elk Grove Vlg

Use to work in Chgo T&T building in the late 60's

Then in Glen Ellyn...

Marty is another old neighbor too!

Shipp I'll be standing next to you,

I still got sister in Bartlett,

I lived in Streamwood and Elk Grove Vlg

Use to work in Chgo T&T building in the late 60's

Then in Glen Ellyn...

Marty is another old neighbor too!

I'm in Chicago proper, Jefferson Park, 'bout 5 miles from the airport (O'Hare). I always forget about Midway Airport. Anyway see ya there, lol.

I have a brother in Oswego and the other I think Naperville. Burbs but just down the road from Chicago.

I was born in Geneva and lived in Glenn Ellyn, West Chicago, St. Charles, Elgin, Aurora and a few other towns in Chicago burbs.

My first 7 years I lived on Cottage Ave in Glenn Ellyn.

I worked for General Mills in West Chicago for 10 years.

I wish Laura would have stayed and Jordan would have went home.. so Jeff could at least have some help.... Now I like her. She just don't need to be on BB.. no game what so ever..

I have a brother in Oswego and the other I think Naperville. Burbs but just down the road from Chicago.

I was born in Geneva and lived in Glenn Ellyn, West Chicago, St. Charles, Elgin, Aurora and a few other towns in Chicago burbs.

My first 7 years I lived on Cottage Ave in Glenn Ellyn.

I worked for General Mills in West Chicago for 10 years.

the good old days...in the northwest burbs of Chgo...

Jeff is our kinda dude!

Jeff knows as long as the cliques remain in play that if he wins he can't put an athlete up...wonder if he is hoping to last till the split and then show his hand at winning the tuff HOH comps...hope split is this week as I have feeling it is endurance...

Jeff is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

The poor guy hasn't wanted to be on the Athletes team since day 1.

Not much he can do except try to keep the lesser evil from being evicted

(and that sure didn't work with Bradon because of Rat Ronnie's last min. flip) ...

He probably never will be a cut-throat player... but, I hope he speeds it up

after the 'group' split.

arrghhhh ... sorry I missed the blue shorts Shipp ^_^

I'd love for him to team up with Russell and take down the Jessie lovers alliance.

I could handle that. At first I hated Russell, but I've had a slight change of heart. Jeff needs to hook up with someone... someone who's going to play the game.

I could handle that. At first I hated Russell, but I've had a slight change of heart. Jeff needs to hook up with someone... someone who's going to play the game.

Yep, they sit around and talk about how jesse is going to turn on his own but they don't pound that fact in to the nbk's.

Yep, they sit around and talk about how jesse is going to turn on his own but they don't pound that fact in to the nbk's.

Exactly and if they don't get off the couch they will be long gone before Jessie's group ever turns on him.

Archived