* Chima *

CeCiMom

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think she is switching to phase 2 of the game, angling for jury votes. When Ronnie said something mean about Jordan's implants Chima said she thought they looked nice. She has given credit to both Jordan and Michelle for cleaning up around the house.

She seems to have stepped up her social game, now if she could win some comps she'd move up a notch or two in my estimation.

Agree her social game is getting better..I really hope that she starts to win some comps

Agree her social game is getting better..I really hope that she starts to win some comps

Maybe the only reason she isn't running off at the mouth any more is because she has been up Jessie's a** for too long and she is starting to be effected by the lack of oxygen and the toxic fumes.

I think she has been very smart lately and is in a very good position.

Me too! She is trying to give Natalie good advice, but she is not taking it. I am glad she stop running off with the mouth. I see she has a crush on Russell, I hope that doesnt interfere with her game play.

Chima doing and interview for BET. She even laughs that stupid laugh while interviewing.

I guess I have to apologize to Chima, I thought her laugh was "phony". Poor girl...she can't help herself...lolllllll

Archived