* Chima *

CeCiMom

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe i think

I dont know??? she may be safe??? I am still glad that Jesse's team won. He might put up Jordan and Michelle. I still think Jesse and Casey have a secret alliance... Jesse talk Ronnie out of putting Casey on the block in the beginning.. Ronnie might go on the block as a pawn and Ronnie has the numbers to get off and Jordan goes home or Michelle, I dont know...Chima just have to stay quiet this week and that is hard for her to do!

When Chima throws on those headbands I have flashbacks to LaToya Jackson in the 80's and when we see Chima from behind I find myself thinking who let Diana Ross into the house ?

When Chima throws on those headbands I have flashbacks to LaToya Jackson in the 80's and when we see Chima from behind I find myself thinking who let Diana Ross into the house ?

:animated_rotfl: Thanks, I needed a laugh tonight. I actually am starting to like her? Only because she said she'd put up Jessie/Gnat if she had won. PLUS she said "whoever wins HOH this week, if they don't put up Ronnie? They'll be the target next week" :animated_bouncy:

she seem pro-woman winning

so if she every gets hoh it is a locked she will put up two guys and i would say if she makes the jury and its a guy vs girl

the girl would automatically get her vote

Nope this week I think Jesse is going to put up Michelle and Jordan and if either won wins POV back door Casey...But that is not true because Casey is his secret alliance...He even said he rather have Casey in the house...He might want to put him on the block to shake him up...He is trying to protect Casey without others knowing...At first I thought he might put up Chima but instead Michelle Thank goodness!

As much as I dislike Chima, I do believe out of them all she's going to be the one to put Jesse and Natalie on the block.

If she would I would be a born again Chima fan - at least for a week! :giggle:

As much as I dislike Chima, I do believe out of them all she's going to be the one to put Jesse and Natalie on the block.

I believe it!---- she is not as starstruck by Jessie as the other girls, Lydia, Natalie, and Bonnie

Yes but at the same time, she needs their protection to further her in the game so will go with the majority.

Well...before she can put anyone on the block...she needs to win an hoh! I'm not convinced that's going to happen any time soon. I haven't been impressed with her "brains."

But, I agree, given the chance, she wouldn't hesitate to break up the athletes. Unfortunately for her though...she'd likely be targeted/evicted the following week.

Jessie and Natalie just talked to Chima and she is on board with keeping Ronnie and evicting Casey. (I am not sure that is what he really wants to do)

Archived