* Natalie *

CeCiMom

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe by default

so at least 3 of 4 athletes will make jury

She's a freakin' horse. She eats just like one and probably smells like one too.

yep....I heard she went 3 days in the house without a shower! Why?! :faint:

I hate that she gets a free pass on her actions from some HG's because of her age (if they only knew she was 24)!!

Trying to throw off the male scent. Wants to show Jessie and Russell who the real Alpha Dog is.

well...she's already got the dog part down...

;)

I hate that she gets a free pass on her actions from some HG's because of her age (if they only knew she was 24)!!

I still don't get that. She's slipped up so many times and Kevin was onto her from day one. What happened with that?

lol it seem like others already figure hinky vote was natalie

Natalie it talking a mile a minute telling Jessie what he needs to do. She keeps saying they can't draw straws. I have heard the name Michele and Jordon and Casey.

duh

so, does anyone inside the house know her real age yet?

She told Jessie her real age, but she got caught in a lie so many times about her age already they're all a little suspect about it. She also told Jessie her boyfriend is 30 years old, I'm waiting for her to slip up and say that to someone else who thinks she is 18 she runs her mouth so damn much its bound to happen or best case scenario will be if Jessie tells Lydia in secret and she goes and blabs it all thru the house, that is what i'm hoping will happen.

Archived