* Russell *

CeCiMom

No, Russell is lying on Ronnie...I dont know why, but he is trying to put a huge target on Ronnie by turning Jess, Nat and Chima against Ronnie. Ronnie did not say anything negative about J, N, and Ronnie. He is lying what is his angle. Here it is:

Russell and Casey are eavesdropping through the closed door to the Pool room, listening to a conversation between Ronnie, Lydia and Kevin. Ronnie was talking about not having lied to everyone besides about his vote Week 1.

Lydia keeps mentioning NBK. She names them, "Me and Kevin, you (Ronnie) and Chima, Natalie and Jessie."

Ronnie Lydia and Kevin talking in the pool room about everyone hating Ronnie and Lydia tells Ronnie a lot of it was from Russell and Casey. The funny part is both Casey and Russel are listening to their conversation in the red bathroom with their ears at the door.

Lydia talking about them being expendable... because their outcasts..

Lydia telling Ronnie Russell "instigated' a fight about Jeff. 'Russell is a liar" Lydia says when Ronnie says he was at the pool.

Their conversation continues as Lydia as turned to Natalie. Lydia said she's "done her hair and cooked the fuckin' bitch food. and now I'm ready to cut the bitch."

Ronnie: "Are Jeff Jordan and Casey really pissed off because I tricked em?"

Lydia says "I couldn't breathe when Russell cussed me out." Lydia says Russell actions "are calculated." Ronnie denies having some secret deal with him when Lydia calls him "a mastermind," he simply says "no."

Russell and Casey listening... Ronnie: "I have some advice future HoHs. Don't ever put anyone up there you don't mind going home."

Lydia whines about 'being ostracized" by a group. Ronnie gives her the "It's a game" speech and how it doesn't affect him at a personal level.

Jordan walks in and joins the eavesdropping... Russell runs to HoH and gets Jessie and Natalie and they go to re-cycled room. Russell tells them that Ronnie said he never threw them under the bus, and tells them Ronnie says "I know how to play him" and "don't worry I'll take him out" "I'm not on anyone's team"

I think Russel went back and told lies on Ronnie to position himself better when the cliques break up. He needs the target to stay on Ronnie to buy himself more time in the house. The only person who can deny what he says is Casey. Casey hates Ronnie, is not talking to the other side and is most likely leaving this week.

Lydia and Kevin cannot set the record straight without implicating themselves.

No one really trusts what Ronnie says, so why not lie about the rat.

I think this was a good move on Russel's part.

I think Jesse does believe Russell and hinted that he did but Jesse's thinking is that Ronnie as done nothing to screw him over and has been uber loyal to him. Whereas Russell has been playing both sides quite openly and that makes Jesse nervous. Nervous because when someone does make the move against the athletes it will be Jesse targeted and not Russell who has developed more personal relationships with all the HG as opposed to Jesse who sits/naps in HOH most of the day with Lydia or Natalie.

I like them both...I want a bromance between them so bad! I really, really hope they team up!

Me too Elle!! I see a chemistry between them whenever they are together. I'd LOVE to see them burn Jessie and Nat!!!!

Russell is a little too edgy for my taste. He likes that extreme fighting or whatever that is and that is a turn off for me.

I like a little metro-sexual tendencies in my men. :)

I really like tough guys, with not even 1% fem in them, but Russel turned me off when he said he loved to chase after women and dump them when he got bored, even if they are a 10. kind of cold.

Good luck with that Russell. I bet he's been the dumpee more than the dumper. He's a loser and I don't think he's particularly good looking. He's got a messed up eyebrow and acts like a 12 year old. I don't know who would find that attractive. I bet if someone searched hard enough they'd find his pics on some gay website.

I can't comment on how he is personally, but the way he's playing is friggen hilarious. That whole Ronnie bit was hysterical.

Right now, I'm lovin' me some Russell. I have high hopes for him... to be "the one" to take down Jessie.

If he takes down any of the following: Jessie, Natalie, Russell or Chima, then i will be extremely happy with him

I will be mad! He is not going to go against Jesse now because Jesse is in his alliance. That is why he was throwing Ronnie under the bus because he wanted to split that alliance with Ronnie so Jesse would rely on him again. He will turn on Jesse later on in the game, but now it is too soon. I suspect when it is jury time.

I will be mad! He is not going to go against Jesse now because Jesse is in his alliance. That is why he was throwing Ronnie under the bus because he wanted to split that alliance with Ronnie so Jesse would rely on him again. He will turn on Jesse later on in the game, but now it is too soon. I suspect when it is jury time.

Russell seemed more like a regular guy cutting up with Jeff and Casey last nite . Looks a lot damn better without that stupid beard :animated_rotfl:

Archived