* Lydia *

CeCiMom

I'm sure Jesse saves what jizz he can for his beloved protein shakes.

Lydia did mention one time while Ron was HOH she got rid of some of Jessie's man juice on Natalie bedding. LOL!!!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supposedly between 3:30 and 4am this morning, he put on a condom and pumped her once or twice (lol)

That's what he gets for thinking about his real love ronnie, while doing Lydia!!

Is there something shorter than a MINUTE MAN? just sayin! :animated_rotfl:

I don't know if she cared by then..........from what I heard, she said :censored: "f**k me, I'm so wet" and he did :hahohi:

I read this same thing at another site and I read no kiss... just the sounds of condom wrappers and zippers. Have a little respect for yourself Lydia.

Well I guess he parked the CAR,he said that to the camera, the other night in HOH after she left.

"I should have parked the car"

Am I the only one who has never heard that expression before in that context?

I predicted about a week ago that Lydia would be heading to crazy town. After tonight I'm putting her on the express.

I agree. Tonight on BBAD you could see she has started to go pyscho on Jesse, giving him dirty looks and getting mad at him for no reason while he is just sitting there eating his dinner. Then she went outside to trash talk Natalie. She wants Jesse to like her and each day it doesn't happen you can see her becoming more and more unstable. Tonight she is bent out of shape because Jesse wouldn't let her cut his hair.

I agree. Tonight on BBAD you could see she has started to go pyscho on Jesse, giving him dirty looks and getting mad at him for no reason while he is just sitting there eating his dinner. Then she went outside to trash talk Natalie. She wants Jesse to like her and each day it doesn't happen you can see her becoming more and more unstable. Tonight she is bent out of shape because Jesse wouldn't let her cut his hair.

I can't wait for her to go over the edge and get all Fatal Attraction on him....screaming "I will not be ignored!"

Good thing they don't have bunnies or guinea pigs as pets this season...but those poor fish in the Hoh...sigh...I fear will end up in a pot of boiling water on the stove!

It would do her no good to evict Casey, if Jessie's plan happens. Evicting Casey will weaken the off-beats AND help Nastalie. But will she realize it?

It would do her no good to evict Casey, if Jessie's plan happens. Evicting Casey will weaken the off-beats AND help Nastalie. But will she realize it?

Is Lydia JEALOUS of Natalie???? I think so!!!

It is Lydia's own fault..When a guy wont kiss you on the mouth while making out and you have to beg him to hold you hand and he doesnt anyway but lets you hold his elbow...This should tell Lydia, that the guy is not into her!!! Didnt she see the movie....Oh and one other thang...And you give it up to him in the first couple of days..(or let him get further than the norm with others in the room) He doesnt have feelings for you... He was talking about putting her on the block!!! I kind of see why, she is kind of psycho!!!! The only reason why she hates Natalie is because she is closer to Jesse than Lydia. Sad just plain sad!

Two interesting pieces of info from a looooooooong boring conversation they had while Lydia massaged Jessie's hurt foot in the closed Green Room late in the night

1. He asked who she would put up if she won HoH. She wouldn't say but told Jessie not to worry, it wasn't him. (I took that to mean Natalie is her target)

2. Lydia told him she doesn't want Casey to go because that would weaken the off beats.

Kevin stuck so close to Nat last night I have to believe he was cock-blocking for Lydia.

For a few minutes while Lydia and Jessie were talking, Michelle(!) stood outside the door listening.

Archived