* Lydia *

CeCiMom

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It will be super sweet when they get out of the house and Lydia realizes that she was just being used by Jessie. I'm not sure that Jessie will have too many women wanting him after his "stint"with the scary one on BB. Doesn't it seem strange to anyone that they aren't showing the Jessie/Lydia triangle on tv?

They did! I just watch the shows (besides keeping up to date online) but they showed it and they showed Lydia in the DR talking about her school girl crush on Jessie, then rolling her eyes when Natalie came over and stole her spot ont he backyard couch - which she then got massaged by Jesse. And then Lydia got up and left after. They've shown it other times too when Lydia rolls her eyes at Natalie's comments, like in the POV when she said to Jesse she would have chosen #1 also.

Maybe it's her new hairstyle. Did you see SG in "Nip Tuck"? She played a psycho stalker psychopath, very needy for one man's love...

I watch Nip/Tuck and you are right! She does remind me of an older Lydia haha It might be the crazy character she played or the blonde short hair with black roots.

Jeff was saying yesterday Lydia reminded him of Jo on Facts of Life (Lydia's favorite on the show also). So I found a similar picture. This is how I'd picture Lydia with brown hair.

107330_main.jpg

Lydia reminds me of a younger version of Sharon Gless...

actually...she reminds me of Sharon Gless's more recent character from Nip Tuck...the crazed and psychotic killer Colleen Rose!

nip-tuck-gless84.jpg

edit...oops...just read a bit further on and saw you already made reference to Nip Tuck...my bad...

Maybe it's her new hairstyle. Did you see SG in "Nip Tuck"? She played a psycho stalker psychopath, very needy for one man's love...

Exactly, Imin. Those were two peas in a pod. Hope she goes after Jessie with a butcher knife.

Lydia is so flippin stupid for what she did last night. Not only did she sell out the one person that was truly allied with her, but she sold him out to the same people who have had power for three weeks. Obviously she does not know how things roll in the BB house because then she would realize:

1) the cliques are most likely splitting today or next week because it is time for jury.

2) no alliance has continually had power for the whole season.

3) no alliance that large ever stays together, and when the power does shift, she won't be the only one selling ppl butts down the river.

4) no matter how much you put on an act, you are still on Nat "get the witch out" list, as I'm sure she is still on hers.

I want her out even before Ronnie now, because at least he is playing the game. She is an insecure emotional train wreck that should not have passed the BB psych exam. I also don't want to see her but on the jury.

That's what they said on the feeds. Nat was NOT a happy camper about it.

.... I think I heard her say something about wearing a shower cap ???

or did I hear wrong ... maybe she was kidding.

Archived