* Lydia *

CeCiMom

I can't believe Lydia was stupid enough to TELL Jessie that if Casey is put up, her & Keven wouldn't vote to evict him. (because he's on their team) While I give her kudos for finally standing up to Jessie/Gnat & not doing what they demand, it was stupid for her to show those cards. :rolleyes:

I agree 100% She shouldn't have opened her big mouth till after that dimwit Jessie replaced Michelle, now it could possibly be her ass going up, especially since that's what gnat wants.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe Lydia was stupid enough to TELL Jessie that if Casey is put up, her & Keven wouldn't vote to evict him. (because he's on their team) While I give her kudos for finally standing up to Jessie/Gnat & not doing what they demand, it was stupid for her to show those cards. :rolleyes:

she's the sharpest spoon in the drawer isn't she?

I'm SO glad I didn't waste my time & money getting the feeds this yr ... it's been painful enough watching 3 hrs of After Dark each night! Lydia is a therapist's wet dream! This chick is a total drama queen ... totally needy & insecure. She's going to freak when her ass gets a boot out the door. I really hope her loose lips have sealed her fate & saved Casey this week, cause I'm ready to check out on this Jesse trainwreck of a Season. I'm ready to scream watching these 2 attempt flirting. Between her baby voice & whatever he's doing ... it's more painful than watching 6th graders in heat. At least the Nerd Herd had a few brain cells, these morons are the reason it's best to NOT admit you watch BB.

Susan.

aaaaaaackk! lydia and jesse in bed, lydia speaking in her nauseating baby speak, then they start some playful wrestling while she screams over and over, "I'm not a boy...I'm not a boy...I'm not a boy!"

edit--I think I'm gonna puke.

edit again--someone please shoot them both!!!

Oh man - I was almost to the point of forgetting 'the nerd herd' and now I have to remember them all over again. LOL

I know what you mean... I had almost forgotten this bb5-007.jpg until I saw Casey in that banana suit too...

Lydia needs to wake up and smell the coffee though, look at what happened to Michelle from last season...

Lydia needs to wake up and smell the coffee though, look at what happened to Michelle from last season...

She already knows, but doesn't care. I don't understand why she's doing this. Either for attention, or the knowledge that she's getting more than Nat.

aaaaaaackk! lydia and jesse in bed, lydia speaking in her nauseating baby speak, then they start some playful wrestling while she screams over and over, "I'm not a boy...I'm not a boy...I'm not a boy!"

Jessie jumps UP from the bed..."your NOT....then get the hell out of this bed,I thought I was doing it with a DUDE, geeshh....."

Jessie jumps UP from the bed..."your NOT....then get the hell out of this bed,I thought I was doing it with a DUDE, geeshh....."

Umm, you might be spot on. In the live feed updates. Lydia asks Jessie "what kind of candy do you want?" Jessie replies "you dont have the kind I want"

:animated_scratchchin:

It is so obvious that Lydia has a self image problem by observing the mutilation of her outer self. Now that we are seeing the inner self image problem, well I could write a page but instead.....

She looks like a :clown: and you know what they say about :bag:

by far the most dangerous person in the house she will have sex and sell out an alliance in a heart beat in order to stay in the game

she came to play one way or anther

What did she do to throw Kevin under the bus? I don't have the live feeds so I don't know. :animated_wave:

She told Jesse a big song and dance about how kevin made an analogy of them all being pieces in jesse's chess game and that the pawns needed to unite and go against him. (that's the short of it.)

Archived