* Jordan *

CeCiMom

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason was really nice, but he also wasn't afraid to play the game. I like these two, but it bothers me that they feel resigned to whatever happens, happens. I wish they'd stop cuddling and go strike a deal with Jessie and Nat as F4 or something like that.

I like the fact that they don't go over board with the mushy stuff.

Jason was really nice, but he also wasn't afraid to play the game. I like these two, but it bothers me that they feel resigned to whatever happens, happens. I wish they'd stop cuddling and go strike a deal with Jessie and Nat as F4 or something like that.

Yup strike a deal with the devils. Good idea. Lie, plot, and scheme. I don't they have it in them tho.

It wouldn't be too hard to try to do something. They just need to sell themselves, "we can make it easier for you to get rid of Lydia, Chima, and Kevin, because let's be honest, you're going to eventually. You can let US do the dirty work for you so it's not on your hands. That way if you make f2, you'll still have their vote". Something like that. I just don't understand why people go on these shows if they have no intention of at least trying to stick around for awhile. I really don't think you need to be dirty to play. I think they made a mistake in sitting in the back yard, chilling out the whole time, opposed to really getting to know every one or talking things out as they arose. They allowed themselves to be duped by Ronnie instead of just going to the source.

I really like these two as people, but think they're terrible players. Jeff might lose the person he's closest to this week and instead of fighting to keep her around or making a point to hang out with his team to learn the inside scoop, he's like a puppy dog at her heels... which is how he's been the whole time. He got upset because he didn't know what his team was up to, but to be fair, he never made a point to find out. Maybe if he would have, things would have played out somewhat differently.

Cute couple. They are just laying together and acting goofy.

34temms.jpg

omg!!! they are just like the most cutest couple on the friggen planet! They should totally have like ten thousand babies and everything...like omg....

:rolleyes:

sorry marty...I couldn't resist....

GSN, this week he is cant leave.. and then there is only 1 more eviction before Jury starts... so I think he pretty much has jury in the bag..

me thinks after casey this week, that Jeff is the target the next week.But I could be wrong?

omg!!! they are just like the most cutest couple on the friggen planet! They should totally have like ten thousand babies and everything...like omg....

:rolleyes:

sorry marty...I couldn't resist....

Can y'all notice the difference between them and ERIC and what hers name :animated_rotfl:

Can y'all notice the difference between them and ERIC and what hers name :animated_rotfl:

ahhhhh yes...good old whatshername....

:grin2:

:hug: They are cute together............IMO, it is refreshing to see that there are single people their age who respect themselves and the opposite sex...........I think that's what makes it sweet (plus how hot Jeff is, of course :)

I think adorable Jordan will be around long enough to be part of the jury....

She is no threat in comps ... Jeff on the other hand would be just pure luck to make it to the jury...

I think they may realize that Jeff is not a threat as long as Jordan is around.

If they get rid of her I have a feeling we would get a whole new fighting side of Jeff in the house.

I'll be happy as long as they're both in the jury house but I don't particularily want to see them seperated yet.

It'd be sweeet if they both made final 2 but that's pretty unrealistic with the uneven way this season is turning out.

Marty quote: "Even if the cliques are split they still will keep with their large alliance and still target the same people."

Somewhere in the threads I've said kinda the same thing.

As long as any of that whole bunch win HOH... they'll slowly pick off the others before

they start hacking away at their own.

The PTB of BB set this up - of course from day ONE most of the others tried to side with the 4 member group.

They've had control and the odds with them and don't see it changing much when teams are disbanned. :glare:

I'll keep watching tho - seeing Jordon and Jeff is worth the price of the ticket :wub:

jordan has nothing to worry about there will always be bigger targets then her in the game

going to sail to the final four easily

this season cowboy :afro:

Archived