• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of the only three options michelle jordan casey as to who will go on block

due to clique and alliance form

she is in deep water along with casey

since jordan is too dumb to evict :lol:

lol russell thinks michelle was the hinky vote

Jessie and his gang want Michelle, Casey, Jordan and Jeff gone. He can't put Jeff up so is waiting for Ronnie to get HOH next week and do that.

I like her... but can she please burn the yellow dress she wore tonight... it did nothing for her!!

I thought the same thing the FIRST time she wore it. Cant believe she did it again.

I wish they would target Chima this week. She's not really part of their alliance even though she is. I think they are all stupid for assuming that the big targets will be evicted eventually (Ronnie, Chima, Lydia, etc.). that's exactly how those type of people get to the end of the game, and then they get rewarded for their awful game play opposed to no game play.

I like Michele and had high hopes for her when she decided to turn against her own clique member Chima. As of late though, she awlays seems to be in a daze and almost all her conversations with any HG are awkward.

She does liven up when the booze is flowing...Maybe the DR should give her a shot of something every couple hours so she can start playing instead of just moping around all day. She's seem to be giving everyone the "wierd' vibe lately also...

She does liven up when the booze is flowing...

Really? I think she's boring as hell. Plus the only thing she seems to want to talk about is sex. Meh. :sleepy: Not impressed. Once again, you have an uber smart person who is socially retarded.

Michelle has never been in any kind of power position. She's just been riding along, not sure who she wants to align herself with. She is a strange bird though and the others sense this. However, I remember Chima attacking her relentlessly. If she could win an HOH, she might be able to save herself. Hopefully, she'd show some guts and pick a side.

doesn't blab about anything and everything on her mind

As far as the game goes, yes - I agree with this. But she sure has no problem telling everyone about her sex life or discussing sex in detail! 2202.gif I dunno, maybe she thought this would win her friends? All is does is make me wanna vomit.

Really? I think she's boring as hell. Plus the only thing she seems to want to talk about is sex. Meh. :sleepy: Not impressed. Once again, you have an uber smart person who is socially retarded.

I think you nailed it - she's socially retarded. And it would appear, a little kinky. :P

If she was evicted, no one would know she was gone. :(

I don't know...I think the Kinky in her at least brings out a side of her most people wouldn't expect. I find it amusing and at least brings interest in her when she talks on the feeds. She's kinda like the real living breathing band geek girl from American Pie, when she drinks...Far from boring when she's on the feeds drinking and talking about her sexcapades.

Want to talk "boring as hell" ..Kevin! Why was that guy even cast for BB?

Archived