* Michele *

CeCiMom

I almost thought she was developing a strategy..........until she won the POV and then decided, the FIRST time she had a little power, that it would be a good idea to use it to sniff around and try to get up Jessie's butt.........since then every time I see her, I just think WTF?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On a side note, I think its hilarious how people have turned on her. First she isnt playing the game, next she's playing the game but not playing to benefit the JJ final 2 agenda LOL. Now I understand how Eric BB8 fans felt.....

I can't speak for everyone but I know my frustration with Michelle is that she doesn't seem to be very smart with how she's playing the game. She decides that "now" is the time to pick a side... now? Why now when the next HOH hasn't been won? She's the main person in the middle right now who has the power to balance one side or the other, and instead of continuing to keep it low and waiting to decide which side to balance... waiting until the next HOH is won, she jumps the gun and decides now. There was no point in doing that, it only made her look bad. I for one thought she was more observant and brighter than that, hence my upset.

ETA: But maybe she knew all along that Lydia was psycho, would turn on her best friend and loose her head completely up Jessie's head to ever betray him. Maybe she knew that this new little alliance wouldn't last so made herself valuable..striking while the iron was hot. She let Jessie know what Lydia and Kevin were up to... potentially making herself mean more to him than them? idk, I'm trying to understand things here.

Her awkward attempts to try to integrate in the Jessie clan is embarrassing. The way she gushed over Jessie and when she was up in HOH. She was wearing a dress and she kept spreading her legs like she was Sharon Stone in that movie.

I guess being so "smart" people just expected more from her.

Her awkward attempts to try to integrate in the Jessie clan is embarrassing. The way she gushed over Jessie and when she was up in HOH. She was wearing a dress and she kept spreading her legs like she was Sharon Stone in that movie.

I guess being so "smart" people just expected more from her.

If she only knew that jessie was looking/hoping for something protruding from between her legs rather than.... She could have saved herself the embarressment! Just sayin

""""I can't speak for everyone but I know my frustration with Michelle is that she doesn't seem to be very smart with how she's playing the game. She decides that "now" is the time to pick a side... now? Why now when the next HOH hasn't been won? She's the main person in the middle right now who has the power to balance one side or the other, and instead of continuing to keep it low and waiting to decide which side to balance... waiting until the next HOH is won, she jumps the gun and decides now. There was no point in doing that, it only made her look bad. I for one thought she was more observant and brighter than that, hence my upset."""""

Absolutely! She could be using her brain to form a coup but what does she do?

Exactly what the rest of the jerks are doing, treating Jessie as a king when his power as HOH is over anyway! DUH

I'd like to see how she treats Jeff or Jordan if they win HOH!!!

She'll be saying she's been aligned with them the whole time!

Slap! Slap!

Michelle is buying her time. Having you notice, she is telling everyone what they want to hear. Why target her if you think she is on your side. But when the numbers are what she likes, she will choose a side, she is sneaky, that is why I want her gone! Believe me she is playing the game. She is trying not to make any enemies. Now on another note, this girl is a freak!!! She gets an orgasm when she drives over bumps!!!! TMI Really...TMI!

Well if not one person in the house trusts you and you you don't have ANY allies then you are not playing a good game. She will be on the block really soon again. I think she will replace Jordon as the new pawn.

After Casey leaves she is pretty much in the worst position of the house!

She doesn't even have one friend.

The way I see it she can't possibly win!

No one cares enough about her on one hand, and on the other hand she didn't make enough true enemies to take her to the end.

She's an easy target because no one is afraid to put her up. They won't be in danger of all hell breaking lose which no one who is HOH wants ...by putting her up. She's the lamb of the group.

Well if not one person in the house trusts you and you you don't have ANY allies then you are not playing a good game. She will be on the block really soon again. I think she will replace Jordon as the new pawn.

GMTA Marty....

did anyone see her making that chicken (i'm assuming for her self tonight) yesterday evening???

first...she was squirting cleaning solution next to an open package of bacon, two bowls with raw chicken in them, and open cheese that was just laying on the counter

then...she cooked bacon, put the bowls of raw chicken in the microwave (on defrost, i guess)

while the bacon continued to fry on the stove, she took the chicken bowls out and drained raw chicken juice into the sink, using her hand as a strainer and continued to touch everything in the kitchen before washing her hands!

wait...it's not over yet...

...the bacon is done! it's time to put this hot cooked bacon and cheese into the raw chicken (YUM). she takes some cling wrap and begins to wrap up her creation. raw chicken hands and all again, she opens the fridge places the bacteria (oh wait, it was sanitized) chicken into the fridge.

is is time to wash the salmonella off your hands????

...nope...first she must pick the cheese up off the counter and put it back in the bag. making sure it's nice and contaminated as well.

now i heard this bitch yell at jordan for putting wet dishes up because she's a bacteria freak! seriously, really?

That's dangerous! Hopefully BB caught that and can get someone in there to throw that cheese out and wash things down.

I'm a germ freak and actually gasped when I read this. People laugh at me because I won't even touch my own taps (I need a towelette or kleenex). I couldn't imagine being one of the camera men and watching this. I would have broken some serious rules and run out from behind the walls screaming.

someone (i think ronnie) was in the kitchen and watched the whole thing. it was super gross...and so was the sharing of the cool whip which happened a little later between lydia and gnat. total grossness on the feeds last night.

OMG, and she goes around telling everyone how she is a germ freak!! I heard her telling Jordan to make sure the silverware is completely dry before she puts it away. Perhaps Michelle was trying to make the houseguests ill as she wouldn't be eating it..

I'm not a fan of Michelle at all.

Michelle said can get an orgasm just by driving down a bumpy road :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Is she thinking about a guy or chick :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

I heard that too. WTH, is wrong with her. Why does she say such things??

god forbid you put her on a motorcycle,she would never get to her destination!! :animated_rotfl: I hope this was said durning a conversation about sex..so it had some context,and wasn't totally inappropriate!! But with her wouldn't surprise me either way.

just sayin

did anyone see her making that chicken (i'm assuming for her self tonight) yesterday evening???

first...she was squirting cleaning solution next to an open package of bacon, two bowls with raw chicken in them, and open cheese that was just laying on the counter

then...she cooked bacon, put the bowls of raw chicken in the microwave (on defrost, i guess)

while the bacon continued to fry on the stove, she took the chicken bowls out and drained raw chicken juice into the sink, using her hand as a strainer and continued to touch everything in the kitchen before washing her hands!

wait...it's not over yet...

...the bacon is done! it's time to put this hot cooked bacon and cheese into the raw chicken (YUM). she takes some cling wrap and begins to wrap up her creation. raw chicken hands and all again, she opens the fridge places the bacteria (oh wait, it was sanitized) chicken into the fridge.

is is time to wash the salmonella off your hands????

...nope...first she must pick the cheese up off the counter and put it back in the bag. making sure it's nice and contaminated as well.

now i heard this bitch yell at jordan for putting wet dishes up because she's a bacteria freak! seriously, really?

What the heck can she be making with raw chicken, cooked bacon and cheese? :blink: I'm not hungry now...

I guessing it's all part of her strategy though...she can't get them out of the house by out manipulating them...so she'll give them all salmonella poisoning...they'll all go to the hospital and she'll win by default. Now that's a strategy we've never heard of before!

What the heck can she be making with raw chicken, cooked bacon and cheese? :blink: I'm not hungry now...

I guessing it's all part of her strategy though...she can't get them out of the house by out manipulating them...so she'll give them all salmonella poisoning...they'll all go to the hospital and she'll win by default. Now that's a strategy we've never heard of before!

ha! i think she must have been making some form of chicken cordon bleu to eat when her restriction is over. i think i heard someone say that's what they ate yesterday.

Archived