*Ronnie* Part 2

Marty

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks jedi!....I think my eyeballs are burned from that horrible image Marty.

:wacko:

I've had Internet problems since last night and at first I was kind of mad, now not so much.

Marty usually posts funny/cute pictures, but not today (thanks Jedi) btw I'm looking at Morty's on my iPhone and enlarged the pic of Ronnie the weinie's belly button and my eyes will never be the same.

Ronnie's big "power" move was pulling lint from his belly-button.

His wimpy "I can't convince anybody to do anything and I am a coward" move was putting up Jordan as a replacement nominee.

Why ya'll giving Ronnie such a hard time???

Damit he is a NATIONAL PERSUASIVE SPEAKER title holder!

Self proclaimed, the best BB player in it's history, we won't even remember who Dr.Will was!

He's just having a little trouble with the SOCIAL aspect of the game at the moment, but he is on the FAST TRACK learning in that department!

I figure by the no later than the 4th week, he will be able to REVIEW his play durning this season from his living room couch!!! While listening to his CD of the REAL "Legally Blonde the MUSICAL",rather than the sound track to Legally Blonde! :animated_rotfl:

What the holy crap was he digging for in there? OMG UGH DISGUSTING!!! Ferking little coward weinie weasel woosieboy. I hope Jeff's alliance wins HOH next week and his sorry butt is GONE.

Why ya'll giving Ronnie such a hard time???

Damit he is a NATIONAL PERSUASIVE SPEAKER title holder!

I figure by the no later than the 4th week, he will be able to REVIEW his play durning this season from his living room couch!!! While listening to the REAL Legally Blonde the MUSICAL,rather than the sound track to Legally Blonde! :animated_rotfl:

That works for me.

What the holy crap was he digging for in there? OMG UGH DISGUSTING!!! Ferking little coward weinie weasel woosieboy. I hope Jeff's alliance wins HOH next week and his sorry butt is GONE.

He was fantasizing while doing that, wishing it was Jessie doing it for him! just sayin!

You know there were some seriously awful HG's in the past: Maggie and her satan spawn crew, Mike Boogie in All-stars, ED (I absolutely hated him), Jessie... BUT as much as I hated Evel Dick, there is no comparison to the utter pile of crap that is Ronnie. I would rather be trapped in the house with a rabid ED screaming/dumping tea on me than have to put up with that weaselly poser. Ronnie is such a huge disappointment to me, he's basically ruined this entire season for me. I'm with the other posters that hope he falls into the pool and cracks his head.

Ronald is a quisling pussy.

His "power" of persuasion is pretty much limited to changing his own mind to suit the desires of the people he bows to.

When HE lies, he chalks it up as "game", but he slanders pretty much anyone else by making up things to attribute to them and using their "lies" as an excuse to evict them.

The "poker face" that he claims people praise him for is nothing but an ugly upside down mouth surrounded by a doughy, bespectacled, shapeless blob.

In only a couple of weeks, he has joined ranks of my most hated HGs of all time. This is a group who I not only hope to lose in this game, but also in life after the show.

I genuinely hope that Ronnie is able to read comments from folks such as ourselves (he can probably find them on many boards), and that he'll know how much he's hated and how much of a big weasely wimparse puss we all think he is.

I don't care if he's married. I still think he's a virgin.

Oh gawd....I hope you're right. The mere thought of him bumping uglies with someone is way far worse than seeing him picking lint out of his navel...

...and heaven help us of he should ever reproduce... :eek:

Archived