*Ronnie* Part 2

Marty

oh boo hoo... the perfect strategy would have been to make himself as visible as possible...but he went and hid. He should have not let anyone keep him locked up in that room, he didnt have to speak to anyone but be a presence whereever the most amount of houseguests would be, that would be a damper on their game talk.. Russell is an asshole hands down, I mean how long could anyone tolerate him screaming at Ronnie like that, it would have become annoying to the rest of the house eventually. Russell has no self control, Ronnie could have used that lack of self control and put the focus on Russell, maybe making him the main target for next week.

Russel is faking it with Ronnie, but, yeah, I think it's getting on others nerves...

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From his blog and the interview with his wife I'd say he is a Hollywood wannabe. He is looking to get into film in some way. Also in the wife's interview she said-- he is a teacher, he doesn't have a class yet but he teaches. he directed a play at the high school-

I'm Dying at that one!!! Gee, I wonder if his "little monkey" was the assistant director.

I thought he said he taught "literature". To whom? His "little monkey"??????

What a complete load of crap! He wasn't going to put up Russell no matter what? Then why in the hell did he say in the DIARY ROOM he had every intention to put him up? There were no other HG's around at that point so he's just blowing smoke up you know where.

I don't believe a thing he says. Even when he's telling the truth he's lying because he seems to be living in two parallel universes while he's in that house.

He only goes with his "alliance" which is the one who's going to save his arse if he gets in trouble. I am so done with this moron.

I am not an Eric Stein fan but he wrote a really good blog on the past week for Reality Wanted. They don't want their stuff reposted or distributed. @

I just read that after the girls' visit last night, Bonnie resumed reading the Bible with a "big" smile. Had I been describing it, I'm sure I would have said "disturbing".

I'm really looking forward to his translated zealous righteousness. That should be fun. Bible talk in the Big Brother house always is. I sure like knowing who God is a fan of, and it's so good to know that Bonnie is a fan of his.

I just have one question. Is it okay to read the Bible while taking a bubble bath? Just wondering.

Ronnie's HOH Blog

July 23, 2009

OMG!!!! ..... Where to begin? First, I would like to say hello to all of my friends and family, the entire PSHS forensics and theatre departments, the Actor's Guild of Parkersburg, and everyone on the Speaking Bobcat OU Speech and Debate team. I miss you guys and appreciate all the support I hope you are giving me from home.

I really want to say hello to my wonderful, amazing, and irreplaceable family. Mom and Dad- I love you both so much. I appreciate everything you have done for me in my life. I would not be where I am today without your love and support. Nick- I know that we don't agree, but you are my brother and I love you. Angie & Trish- boy I cannot wait until I get out of here and can share some of my stories about my BB experience!! Now for the big one -- Shell. Shell, you are absolutely the guiding star in my life. I think I realize that more than ever right now. I wish I could just talk to you. I know that you would have some amazing advise for me on how to handle this situation. Just please know that I have never given up on anything before in life and I am not starting now. I have been getting so much strength from your pictures and letter. I am so happy I brought my Bible! I hope that Gizmo and Molly are still pretty kitties!!!!!! Tell them that their daddy misses them a lot. We are SO going on vacation when I get home.. I am STRESSED LOL!

OK - Now to the part I am sure everyone wants to hear about. Russell, Russell, Russell. I know that many of you are probably at home watching and thinking, "Wow, he had the perfect chance to put Russell on the block!" While it is true that I did have two chances where I could have put Russell on the block I felt that it was too soon to go against my alliance's wishes. It is only week two and I didn't want to burn the bridges with Jessie and Natalie. If it had been even week three I would have done it in a heartbeat. I know everything has exploded and gone crazy inside this house in the past 48 hours. It has been really difficult with the entire house forcing me away from them, but do not worry !!! As all of my friends and family would tell you, I am a fighter. I never give up and even if lose at least I went down swinging.

I came into the house with a couple promises to myself and my family. I promised I would play strategically and not personally. So far I have held true to that promise. If I had put anyone other than Laura and Jeff on the block this week then I would be going against my alliance and playing personally. Even if I had put Russell on the block this week it still would have been merely for personal reasons and not predominately strategic purposes. I hope that all of my fans, friends, and family realize and understand this logic. I promise everyone one thing. If I somehow survive next week, war will break loose inside this house. I will do every single thing I can to win HoH and all bets are off. Aside from Chima, Jessie, and Natalie I will have every single person inside this house afraid they are going to be nominated for eviction. I also promised that if I were to be evicted from the house it would be because of something that I did to myself. I do not want to be evicted because someone backstabbed me or played me. If I am evicted next week because of my actions this week then I have at least kept true to that second promise. I will walk out the front doors and talk to Julie and accept responsibility for my miscalculation. Make no mistake, I don't want to be evicted and will fight with everything I have.

I hope that I am staying true to who I am. I feel that I am, but who knows. This game is a game that is somewhat built on lies, deception, and misinformation. I am in the middle of a once in a lifetime opportunity. So many people want to be on this show and only a few actually make it. I consider myself extremely blessed, lucky, and honored that I was selected. It is for this reason that I am taking advantage of every opportunity to play this game and have fun. I feel that I would be doing a huge disservice to myself if I were not. Obviously I would never act in the outside world in the way things go down inside the house. I would hope that most of the people in here do not. If they do..... WOW!!! I don't think I would like to stay in touch, LOL! I hope everyone sees that I am a wacky, crazy, zany guy who loves to have fun. I love to play this game and I love to see what I can get away with inside this house.

It is about time to rap this blog up. I will just say to keep in mind that I may seem down, but I am not out. You must always expect the unexpected inside this house and you never know what the next week has in store. I hope everyone enjoys my antics and the drama of the BB House!! On a final note I would love to reach out to anyone who may read this blog on a topic very near and dear to my heart. All across this country arts in education are losing funding. It is even more difficult given the economic situation. I would implore anyone and everyone to support arts in education. I feel especially for Theatre, Dance, and Speech & Debate. These are wonderful programs that teach children expression, confidence, and eloquence. Whether you have children in these programs, are a student who may want to participate, an educator who may sponsor these activities, or someone who is fortunate enough to provide any form of financial support. I simply can't express enough how important these programs are to a complete education. Thanks for everything !!!!

Ronnie

P.S. PSHS Forensics doesn't just forensicate..... WE DOMINATE!!!!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/interact/hoh_blog/

I hate to quote this big piece of BS.. (thanks for posting it Marty, I did enjoy reading it, even though I despise him).

My thoughts on Ronnie's blog:

1. What kind of a dick says hello to everyone before his wife? I would be pissed if my husband didn't acknowledge me first.

2. Funny how Ronnie would've nominated Russell had it been any other week, even week 3.. but week two was just too soon. Yeah, right. Anything to try and save face.

3. The entire house hasn't forced him away from them. He just doesn't have the balls to come out of the HOH room and face them.

4. "I promised I would play strategically, and not personally". WHAT? How is keeping the stronger players strategic? How is nominating people just because they told you they don't want to hear your lies anymore (Jordan) not personal? Man, he makes me sick.

5. It is certainly presumptious to assume that he has fans.

6. "I hope everyone sees that I am a wacky, crazy, zany guy who loves to have fun. I love to play this game and I love to see what I can get away with inside this house". Wacky? Zany? Okayyyyyyyy

7. "It is about time to rap this blog up". Isn't it "wrap"?

It is also adviCe, not adviSe in that context and sentence struture!

Alot of people get those mixed up...but a self proclaimed wordsmith? :animated_rotfl:

he's an idiot. i'm going to be pissed if they show him as some sort of victim on tonight's show. grr...

he's an idiot. i'm going to be pissed if they show him as some sort of victim on tonight's show. grr...

I'd almost wager that he'll be portrayed as the victim. Then they'll probably play "majority rules" as the hoh comp. Poor, poor ronnie. Uuuuuuugh.

jordon is nice and all that but come on, a threat? physical or mental i cant see her even getting close to a win. so ronnie's big strategic move was to keep the big boys from dipping his head in the hoh toliet.i guess when he was feeding us this line of bs he forgot we were watching.

It is also adviCe, not adviSe in that context and sentence structure!

Alot of people get those mixed up...but a self proclaimed wordsmith? :animated_rotfl:

I realize you are not claiming to be a wordsmith (neither am I) however, since spelling corrections are the topic, "alot" is not a word...it is 2 words. A lot of people get that one wrong. ;)

It is a little pet peeve of mine.

I have to add that the not putting russel up until at least week 3 is plain bullshit, pure and simple.

He had decided to put russel up as a replacement,had the meeting with lydia/ chima/ kevin sayin to them we can't let them talk us out of this? That wasn't for effect he had decided that was what to do. Told DR that russel was going up,and it was going to turn the house upside down. Did putting jordan up turn the house upside down? :animated_rotfl: Nothing but pure spin on what really went down!

Then the hoodrat Gnat gets involved, gets Jessie,and Ronnie procedes to crawl up Jesies butt and does what Jessie wants, not put russel up. It was jessie who suggested it wasn't russels time ,not Ronnie.

The master persuader, was out persuaded, debate winner Jessie!!!! Imagine his horror when he sincerely looks back and sees Jessie was smarter than him!That would have to make anyone cringe!!! :animated_rotfl:

CBS is so out of touch with what people really want to see. They think they're giving us what we want.....to see a geek come out on top over an athlete.

(ewww, just pictured Ronnie on top of Jessie.....double EWWWWwww...)

Guess what, not all of us are still holding on to stupid high school crap!!!!

I'm almost speechless.........Good lord, what a wack job. "..........a wacky crazy zany guy who loves to have fun." Someone, quick, get me a bucket, I'm losing my breakfast, lunch, and dinner :drool::drool::drool: What a disgusting excuse for a human being.

I realize you are not claiming to be a wordsmith (neither am I) however, since spelling corrections are the topic, "alot" is not a word...it is 2 words. A lot of people get that one wrong. ;)

It is a little pet peeve of mine.

Touche!

Far from being a wordsmith here,I can barely spell I !!! :animated_rotfl: Also I am not a National Persuasive Speaker title holder, but I did stay at a Holiday Express last week!

I guess my point is A LOT of words are spelled differently,but sound the same, their/there, red/read, hear/here. When speaking this wouldn't show up,not being able to spell or say them in the right context.

But advice ,and advise are even pronounced differently! just sayin

Archived