*Ronnie* Part 2

Marty

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to think his little "Star Wars" obsession was kind of cute and funny, but now it's just coming off as annoying. Even if he wasn't targeting people I liked, I think I would still feel the same way.

Production has gotta do something and fast or else this season is done for. I have personally already stopped watching the TV episodes. I just come here and read the feeds to see if anything has changed. I refuse to watch until something changes in the house.

I don't enjoy watching people I hate and if the steamroll continues eventually it will just be scumbags in the house.

Doesn't Grodner do any research on the people she lets in this house? Can she well and truly be so out of touch with reality to think that America wants to see some of these douche bags? I mean Jesse? Really? Ronnie? Truly?

Every season needs a villain or two...but seven? More than half the house aren't even likeable human beings!

C'mon production. Every year you try to manipulate this game to keep the people you want in or keep America watching. I've always been against it but dammit all I hope they DO manipulate something this year. It's just not watchable right now.

Well said, I have the show on when it is on, but I am usually doing other things, when usually I am glued to the idiot box when BB is on. I feel seriously let down by this years cast... I waited and waited and waited and then boom suckola season... It is like when you were a little kid and you are all amped about Christmas morning and you are hoping Santa brought you that Pony you have always wanted but instead he decides to go all practical on your butt and gives you socks and underwear.

I try to watch the feeds but I end up walking away or shutting it down after a little while. It makes my stomach hurt to watch these people. This may be the first season that I will give up on BB and start a house project instead.

I have never seen such a cast of wicked, mean, out-right liars. They lie when they don't even have to. Ronnie said Jeff told him that he (Jeff) told Russ about the backdoor plan. Jeff did not! Jeff told Ronnie that Russ knew but he didn't say how Russ knew. Chima is up in the hoh telling Russ how Jeff orchestrated the backdoor plan then another one of them saying how Jeff and Jordan are playing the game hard, like they are masterminds. Good Lord! I hate these people. And I don't mean I love to hate them either. What a bunch of bullies. Just mean, vindictive and hateful. What was bb thinking??? I'd like to see Jeff and Jordan just walk out, with Casey and Laura right behind. The rest of them could then drop dead. Then I'd just try to forget this horrible season. I sure hope this isn't a glimpse of bb seasons to come.

I know I keep saying this in threads but if you don't like it there IS something you can do. Do what I and many others are doing. Don't watch the tv episodes. Don't even TIVO them. They will lose ratings and fire Grodner. SHE is who has caused this mess.

If you still are curious you can always catch stuff on the live feed updates or youtube. As long as you keep watching nothing will ever change. As long as they keep getting the ratings things will continue to be like this until BB goes off the air.

We need to stop acting like we're powerless. We hold ALL the power. Get the word out. Stop giving them ratings unless something changes. They manipulated nearly the entire America's Player season, they can sure as hell try to change things up in the house so that it won't just be 7 scumbag assholes the rest of the season who aren't even entertaining to watch.

I am all for someone kicking butt in this game like Janelle did in the past, but Ronnie isn't doing anything but being a cult member in Jessie's click. Jessie is like a king of NERDS! That whole group is making my favorite show horrible for me right now! I PRAY Jeff/Jordan/Michelle SOMEONE wins and puts up Ronnie and Jessie. Let the little sheep pick who is more important.

I PRAY Jeff/Jordan/Michelle SOMEONE wins and puts up Ronnie and Jessie.

*sigh* I remember praying last year that someone from James's team would win & get Nasty Nat, or Adam or Ryan out but it never happened. :animated_rotfl: They just picked off the other team one by one. So I'm thinking the same thing will happen this year, they'll just pick off Jordan, Casey, Jeff and Michelle one by one & someone from the "hated" side will win. :disgust: Seems to happen every year?

C'mon production.

Every year you try to manipulate this game to keep the people you want in or keep America watching.

I've always been against it but dammit all I hope they DO manipulate something this year. It's just not watchable right now.

BB: Ronnie, please come to the Diary Room!

Ronnie: You called, BB?

BB: Ronnie, we aired your promise last week about you turning the house upsidedown!

Ronnie: Awesome! The Force is strong with me!

BB: Putting up Jeff, Laura and Jordan is NOT turning the house upsidedown! You promised it would be Russel and that's what we aired!

Ronnie: Um... I've decided that stratigicly, my biggest threat now is everyone who have realized I have a rat tail where my testicles should be.

BB: Ronnie... You WILL nominate Russel instead of Jordan!

Ronnie: Uh... I - I can't do that. My boyfr--I mean Jesse will be mad at me and Russel will give me atomic wedgies all week.

Ronnie: Um... No...?

BB: Ronnie... You WILL nominate Russel instead of Jordan or we will inform Russel of your earlier intentions!

Ronnie: But...but... I'm America's Jedi...

BB: Ronnie... Stop being a little bitch. You're the most hated player in BB history, not anyone's Jedi! We are losing viewers! Now do what you're told. Good day!

Ronnie: B-b-but...

BB: I said GOOD DAY!

I think Ronnie is more concerned with being liked and "popular" than actually winning. Someone needs to inform him that it is not really high school. Just pretend cliques. Can we get this memo to him?

BB: Ronnie, please come to the Diary Room!

Ronnie: You called, BB?

BB: Ronnie, we aired your promise last week about you turning the house upsidedown!

Ronnie: Awesome! The Force is strong with me!

BB: Putting up Jeff, Laura and Jordan is NOT turning the house upsidedown! You promised it would be Russel and that's what we aired!

Ronnie: Um... I've decided that stratigicly, my biggest threat now is everyone who have realized I have a rat tail where my testicles should be.

Ronnie: Uh... I - I can't do that. My boyfr--I mean Jesse will be mad at me and Russel will give me atomic wedgies all week.

Ronnie: Um... No...?

BB: Ronnie... You WILL nominate Russel instead of Jordan or we will inform Russel of your earlier intentions!

Ronnie: But...but... I'm America's Jedi...

BB: Ronnie... Stop being a little bitch. You're the most hated player in BB history, not anyone's Jedi! We are losing viewers! Now do what you're told. Good day!

Ronnie: B-b-but...

BB: I said GOOD DAY!

LMAO I said Good Day!

Ronnie said he would play game strategically. But instead he is playing game out of fear...fear of Jess/Russ revenge. That's why he will lose it. BTW, I saw on feeds Ronnie supposedly has some "event" planned this morning in bathroom. But that was last night and he changes from minute to minute.

I still can't get over the fact that Jessie, the worst player from his season, is running things in this house. Ronnie has the HOH and it's pretty obvious the majority in the house want to see Jessie, Russ and Nat lose a member. Even Nat was on board with losing Russell as was Lydia.

This is what All Stars was like. They got rid of all the lousy players in the first five weeks and it was over. This season really doesn't look any different. Braden had charm but he didn't have the brains to pull off any major victories in a comp. That move was very dumb on Jessie's part. He now is going to have Jeff after him when these cliques break up.

Ronnie is now going to have Russell, Casey and Jeff ain't that far behind, going after his ass.

Can't wait until the veto competiton airs tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to hearing Ronnie tell the story just one more time how the quarters were stuck in his crack.

Honestly? I am scared to death that this will only lead to additional riveting stories of items found in other parts of his doughy body folds.

"Oh, that's where I left my sunglasses!"

I'd love for the house to pull together this week to take out Jessie once and for all. They should all agree that he had his chance already, now it's theirs and vote him out. That would likely change the dynamic in the house as well and we'd see others (like Kevin) doing more (since Lydia wouldn't be glued to Jessie).

I'm so tired of people targeting the weakest players right off the bat every year. You would think Ronnie would be different since he's a fan of the show, but he's the same way. Keep the people that everyone hates. It helps you out later on.

Everyone acts like it's a fraternity house and just want to get rid of the people that yelled at them, or said something bad about them.

too funny, dean machine!

i know, right. they can plot for 8 hours to bd russell. then gnat says 'i'm telling on you!' jessie says one word and they all go 'oh,ok, bad idea' i mean---jessie? must be the persuasive hypnotic pull of his itty bitty head.

Archived