*Ronnie* Part 2

Marty

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear on Elle Wood's life that I have been banned for posting less than that on other boards.

just doing that to your bellybutton doesnt make your baby fall out.

I wonder if he put his finger in his mouth afterwards.

I hate the guy. Would love to egg his car once he got out of the house. Being nerdy =/= being smart. Cant wait to see this guy voted the hell out of there. Scum of the earth. Makes a mockery of all of us brains in the world. Makes us look like star wars geeks. How did this guy get anyone to marry him anyway?

How did this guy get anyone to marry him anyway?

I'm guessing he threw money her way...some women will do anything for very little money & a guarantee of lifetime security. Although I can't imagine he makes shit as a "video gamer". :rolleyes:

Marriage to Ronnie: There are many women who want just companionship and wish for a celibate lifestyle. I'm sure that's what Ronnie offers her: role-playing sword fights in the park and separate bedrooms at home.

Slightly offtopic: Wouldn't it be cool if we had voice-activated mute capabilities? I've never been such an active muter for any other season.

I am so disgusted with this little puke and his inferiority complex that have caused him to cow-toe to the athletes. F*cking coward! WTF does he think will happen if he goes against them? Does he really think they will punch him? If they did, they'd go to jail. This dork is the biggest chicken in BB history!

I have never felt such hatred of any BB player before!

It's scary and I am questioning my own mental health because of the power of my hatred for this moron on the boob tube. In fact, I've never felt such animosity towards any

'non real' or TV person before.

I actually found myself wishing this twat would somehow hurt himself and have to leave BB. Like why couldn't he trip on his own doofus feet and fall down the stairs? Or maybe he could dive into the tiny pool and crack his skull?

It's sickening. I can't watch this garbage anymore. I'll keep peeking at the updates like a true addict, But I seriously can not tune in to the show this season.

I knew it was going to suck the minute they allowed that ape Jessie back in.

And that initial competition was rigged by production from jump. Of course the athletes were going to win it, It was a competition geared toward people with upper body strength. Why bother with a competition at all? Why not just input the gorilla and be done with it?

I have to stop watching this show, I say this every year, but this year I think I really mean it.

I really feel sorry for Ronnie...he worked so hard to get on BB...develop his master plan and set it into action...he was victorious in his 1st Hoh attempt...struggled to dupe the hg's into falling for his plan...etc, etc...he worked so hard and what does he get in return?!? Well...it's not the GD Legally Blond the Musical CD he requested. Poor guy...why won't BB just give him the dang CD...why?!!!

:nerd:

Please just give it to him so we don't have to hear about it any longer...please!!!!

Archived