Monday, July 20th

Marty

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, you'd think BB would step in and tell 'em to stop? That's just dangerous & disgusting! (but they're all tested against stuff anyhoo so maybe it's not so dangerous?)

Oh! It was Jessie.. he shaved his pubes with it.

Well, I still think it's not hygienic.

Someone can carry the HIV virus, but not test positive for 6 months, so technically, just because they tested negative before going into the house doesn't mean they don't have the virus. They could've gotten exposed a few days before entering the house. (I'm an old fogie nurse.. I don't even drink after my kids)

He was watching Russell do that during the workout last night on BB AfterDark (staring with his mouth open) It was gross. So he probably figures that's what big musclehead jocks do. He's just trying it out to see how he looks in the mirror doing what Russell was doing. :animated_rotfl: He's jeeelus of Russell.

Is there a RULE in the MEATHEAD/MUSSELHEAD handbook that you have to stare at yourself in the MIRROR while you pump IRON?? just sayin!

Is there a RULE in the MEATHEAD/MUSSELHEAD handbook that you have to stare at yourself in the MIRROR while you pump IRON?? just sayin!

Who looks in the mirror more often, Russell or Laura? Actually, she's gotten a bit better but still -- all that makeup and the eyelashes -- where's she going to a photoshoot?

My hubby said last night, he's like one of those creepy, socially retarded dorks who stalks the pretty girl (leaving her flowers, notes on her car, etc) and then when she rejects him to his face? He kills her. :shocking: He said that when he read that Jordan backtalked him & basically told him to leave her alone. Dork boy got all depressed and then...HE GOT ANGRY so he put her on the block. He's right, I could see Ronnie getting pissed off at some popular, pretty girl and tying her up in his basement to torture. :cookoo: He's just too creepy.

That is so true it's just scary.

QUOTE (tessieroo @ Jul 20 2009, 03:53 PM)

My hubby said last night, he's like one of those creepy, socially retarded dorks who stalks the pretty girl (leaving her flowers, notes on her car, etc) and then when she rejects him to his face? He kills her. He said that when he read that Jordan backtalked him & basically told him to leave her alone. Dork boy got all depressed and then...HE GOT ANGRY so he put her on the block. He's right, I could see Ronnie getting pissed off at some popular, pretty girl and tying her up in his basement to torture. He's just too creepy.

That is so true it's just scary.

No way, he can't even put Russell up on the block because he's afraid of getting a wedgy. I doubt he could actually get his own hands dirty with blood. He's a wimp and a coward.

Even though Ronnie has said he watched only from season 8 and didn't really watch every show, he told the meatheads that the pattern to the HOH comps would make this one the majority rules. I have never tried to looked for a pattern in the comps. There is always the same type in the last three, I have seen that but is there any pattern to the HOH comps each year?

There is somewhat of a pattern...but can vary by a week or so. Last season the majority rules was Hoh 2...Season 9 it was Hoh 3...Season 8 it was Hoh 2...

Georgectv does a summary spread sheet each year...and updates it week to week. The thread is in this forum...check it out.

I always refer to it when I'm doing my prediction challenge...

Someone needs to set these bozos running the cameras at BBAD straight that given a choice of watching a conversation between (1) Jesse & Bonnie OR (2) Jeff sweaty and shirtless, that we prefer (2).

Come on!!!

Jesse thinks if Casey wins HOH Russ will get Casey to put up Jesse. So why did Jesse want to keep Russell instead of giving him the back door what an idiot.

If one of them wins hoh again this week the season is over with that side running the house completely and all the fun will be lost. Then we can thank BB for making the athletes win not only in high school but on BB to.

I hope Jordan or Laura wins hoh this week that would be so good since they can put up any hg then.

Dear God, now they want Russel out again? :cookoo:

As of 9:20 tonight Jesse is telling Ronnie how Russel can't be trusted anymore.

Fraking IDIOTS! :angry2:

They couldn't decide this a few hours ago before Jordan went up?

I hope Russel teams with Jeff and Casey and goes for blood now.

I hope Russell goes with Jeff and Jordan to that would be awesome. I hope all these idiots will stop thinking Ronnie is telling the truth. Every time he says he has not lied or is telling the truth makes me sick I wish there was a double eviction next week and Ronnie and Chima would be out.

Dear God, now they want Russel out again? :cookoo:

As of 9:20 tonight Jesse is telling Ronnie how Russel can't be trusted anymore.

Fraking IDIOTS! :angry2:

They couldn't decide this a few hours ago before Jordan went up?

I hope Russel teams with Jeff and Casey and goes for blood now.

If this is the case Ronnie has this in the bag till at least final four.

I hope Russell goes with Jeff and Jordan to that would be awesome. I hope all these idiots will stop thinking Ronnie is telling the truth. Every time he says he has not lied or is telling the truth makes me sick I wish there was a double eviction next week and Ronnie and Chima would be out.

I like your thinking, it could be Russel, Jeff, Jordan, Michelle and Casey against Jesse, Nat, Lydia, Kevin, Chima, Ronnie. 5 to 4 odds and if Jesse's group loses HoH things could even out.

I would like them to get rid of Jesse first, then Ronnie.

I'd like to see Ronnie and Jessie go on a Double Eviction. Natalie and Chima would be hosed. Russell would jump ship so fast. Even Lydia and Kevin would sell out Chima and Natalie. Both of them skanks have no connections outside of Ronnie and Jessie.

Archived