Sunday, July 19th

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'm going to puke listening to Laura and Jordan bragging on themselves. This is the reason people don't like the "popular" kids. They are so damned full of themselves its vomit inducing.

The only reason Jordan wants to stay is so she can be "remembered". In other words, she is just another starlet-wannabe. Blah.

Ronnie doesn't have a friggin' clue what the next comp is going to be. He also doesn't know how to play this game. If he did he wouldn't show ALL his cards. Just because he was put in the brains group doesn't mean he actually has any. Or knows what to do with them. WORD

Yes, he did. He said when they have the "majority rules" comp, where julie asks a question and gives them a choice, then the majority wins each round and the rest sit down, to always choose answer "A," which would quickly eliminate the other team one by one, then it wouldn't matter which of them won. I certainly hope BB doesn't have that comp this year since they know the douche bags plan to cheat.

If BB does indeed do this challenge, and knowingly lets them "cheat", I will be done with BB forever.

Kevin and Lydia. They're expendable. They're only votes right now.

I just don't understand why the smaller alliance doesn't try to get Lydia and Kevin, then work on Russell. Ask them if they want to be on the low rung in a tight group or an even shot in a loose group. Just go to them as a whole so there's no one person to narc out back to those four idiots on a power trip.

Haha, now that is funny. I though Jessie was all for Lydia.

Nah, clamydia's just a slut. Expendable in that sense too.

I just don't understand why the smaller alliance doesn't try to get Lydia and Kevin, then work on Russell. Ask them if they want to be on the low rung in a tight group or an even shot in a loose group. Just go to them as a whole so there's no one person to narc out back to those four idiots on a power trip.

One reason is that clamydia runs and tells jesse EVERYTHING, with embellishments.

Archived