POV Discussion

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope Jeff doesn't get stupid and NOT use the POV on himself(because of possible Jordan on block - ya just know Rat boy is gonna use that to Jeff). Shade of what's his face, Marcellas I think.

If he nominates Jordan or one of the group he was supposed to vote with, rather than backdooring a jock,his hand is shown no matter how how persuasive a speaker he thinks he is! :animated_rotfl:

If they don't noninate Ronnie when and if they get the POWER they are crazy!

My question is does Ronnie really beleive that he has CONVINCED everyone in the house that his LIES are in fact true?

Is his ego so BIG that he thinks everyone beleives the lies he is pushing?

I heard somewhere that he wrote Dr. Will, who's Dr. Will, nobody will even remember who he was after I play this game! :animated_rotfl:

Can you say over confidence?

Is that just a prediction uvp?

no prediction he was discussing that with others when the feeds came back on

No more avatars. :(

As much as I like Russell, its time for an athlete to go. Ronnie primed the pump last night in conversations with both sides of the house. After all that talk its the only smart move for Ronnie. Russell just needs one more argument and it should be a done deal.

I just don't understand the logic of putting up Jordon. He just told her he made a deal with the house that she is safe for 3 weeks. The pawn thing is bullshit.

Everything that comes out of him is a lie. He is so scared of everyone but Jordan, Jeff and Casey.

If and that a big IF Rat boy nominates Russell - doesn't mean Russell will get voted off. I have to do the numbers but........I can't do math in my head.

Russell yelled at Lydia, kevin and chima last night. natalie later said she was afraid of no one...except russell...

otherwise keep laura votes would be Jeff, Casey, Jordan, ...yes, russell, after being put up, would have to go off on everyone...big oaf has never been put up.

Natalie and Chima are making a big deal out of Russell cooking and eating with Jeff. Natalie said she thinks they should backdoor Russell.

It's early yet, but I hope that happens to thin out the athletes.

Russell yelled at Lydia, kevin and chima last night. natalie later said she was afraid of no one...except russell...

otherwise keep laura votes would be Jeff, Casey, Jordan, ...yes, russell, after being put up, would have to go off on everyone...big oaf has never been put up.

Interesting.......hmmmmmm.........but I still don't think Rat boy has the balls to put up Russell. Again when is the POV comp?

NOT COMP, ceremony, sheesh I'm losing my marbles, duh

Archived