POV Discussion

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

casey russell natalie are other three playing

The athletes seem to constantly have things in their favour. Last week ALL the athletes were picked to play (what are the odds of that since they're picking names out of a hat)?

I'm annoyed, big time.

ditto

Guess Ronnie's possible plan of Back-dooring an unsuspecting HG are down the tubes now ..... sigh

(was probably all crap anyway)

But... there'll still be a little time til Veto ceremony

Right now it looks like it's a done deal for Athletes to sail thru another week <_<

Ok, is it my imagination? I thought the HoH was supposed to shake the bag with the chips in it, but when Jessie pulled the bag out last week, he didn't shake it. Could be that Ronnie and/or Jessie stacked the athlete chips at the top?

*yea yea I know, I subscribe to conspiracy theories*

I hope TPTB had a good talk with Lydia and Gnat in the DR. They turned the have-not comp into a fiasco with their behavior. Hopefully they took them down a notch or two.

They are getting outfits for the comp which Laura was excited about earlier. Regardless of who wins the POV I believe Ronnie was telling people he would back door Russell in case it does get used by someone. That way he covers his @ss and can say other people wanted him on the block.

I can't wait for this little weasel to go because his constant lies and manipulation is getting extremely annoying. At least most of the house has caught on to his little games. He'll very well be toast before sequester. (crosses fingers)

if ronnie wins pov the bb universe will be upset :animated_rotfl:

i wish they had more type of indoor comps

switch it up and do a pov inside like the one in bb8

That sucks! They should let noms pick one person each by name not by drawing.

That happened, everybody would always nominate their own players so they can 100%sure win the veto, and backdoor people.. its called the 5 fingerplan, created byNakomis in season5.. thats why they changed the rules..

That happened, everybody would always nominate their own players so they can 100%sure win the veto, and backdoor people.. its called the 5 fingerplan, created byNakomis in season5.. thats why they changed the rules..

:idea2:

You're missing a finger :lookaround: .... it was the 6 finger plan created to backdoor Jase and it was successful. Season 6 still got to choose their players. The balls started for All-Star.

Archived