Saturday July 18

Yes! Jordan is just getting out of the shower. Laura is putting her make-up on in the BR. Lydia is also in the BR doing whatever (LOL). Jeff and Casey are up and Ronnie is awake in his room. I also saw Kevin and Michelle walking around.

Morning Kiddyhouse.

But I noticed on the front page in the updates it said that Laura said this:

"Casey has hosted some of my jobs."

That is inaccurate, she said, "Casey knows what I do, he knows how it works, he's in the same... he hosts a lot of the stuff that I do."

I went back to flashback, and the way she said just like that I didn't get the idea that she knows him.

Flashback camera 1 at 11:50 ish am 7/18

I didn't think she meant directly hosts her events, but events exactly like what she does.

i wathched After Dark on my DVR and I can't believe how stupid Natalie sounded when she screeched OMG Russle is TALKING to Jeff!

do they really have to be that hatedful?

it's mean and also shortsighted, I still believe things will turn around

But I noticed on the front page in the updates it said that Laura said this:

"Casey has hosted some of my jobs."

That is inaccurate, she said, "Casey knows what I do, he knows how it works, he's in the same... he hosts a lot of the stuff that I do."

I went back to flashback, and the way she said just like that I didn't get the idea that she knows him.

Flashback camera 1 at 11:50 ish am 7/18

I didn't think she meant directly hosts her events, but events exactly like what she does.

And Jesse has been to those same bikini shows Casey was hosting.

What a trip it would be to learn that Laura, Casey and Jesse had a pre-show secret alliance going into the game.

I doubt it actually is that way but it is a wierd coincidence.

Last year I cried of boredom when I tried to watch Afterdark

This year every moment is exciting and I hate it when it's cut off after three hours

Most HG's this year are jerks but it's been very intersting and entertaining, especially if it gets turned around an the athletes have to start begging!

Now I can't get off Morty's either --OH boy!

I'm not big on watching the feeds on weekends, so I don't know if it's normal, but for the past few hours, all 4 cams are on the same room, same action.

Cam 1 and 3 are exactly the same, as are cams 2 and 4.

So we keep hearing the Big Brother voice warning people who aren't even on screen, and we don't know why.

The regular CBS crew must have the weekends off, and they're down to a skeleton crew fro the weekend.

Normally, cams 1 & 2 are on one bunch of people, and cams 3 & 4 are on another.

Sometimes, albeit rarely, they even cover more than 2 things at once.

Like just now, they finally switch from Laura, Jeff and Jordan in the eco-room to everybody else in the kitchen, but ALL 4 cams switched.

Live feed watchers have been complaining about this kind of thing for years. You would think they would do something about it.

And now we have trivia on all 4 feeds, so it must be the Veto competition is FINALLY starting.

I wonder if they have to move more cameras and crew to the backyard in preparation for the pov competition...so less crew/cameras are available inside the house...I dunno...

Archived