Friday, July 17th

CeCiMom

3:23 BBT

Ronnie in kitchen bashing Michele and doing his best to throw her under the bus. (I'd hate to see what she did to him in another life cause I don't understand his venom for her now.)

Be right back... (FoTH)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I crashed last night and saw nothing, just got up, it is 6am,I turned the after dark on and they are all fighting,lol did you all hear what Jordan blaseted out about Jesse, I was crackin up, she is sayin exactly what we feel about him, I love it,lolololol, then Michelle got offended about her using the word fag, oh dear, these ppl atr ssensitive to words, Jesse is a fag, sorry,lolololol

Don't get on me kids for sayin the f word, I got gay kids, I am not racist,lololol

I think today will be what was formerly called the Food Comp...now includes priveleges...If the non athletes are smart they will beat the atheltes and make them sleep in the bad room with only cold showers and be on slop...are any of these people thinking?

I think today will be what was formerly called the Food Comp...now includes priveleges...If the non athletes are smart they will beat the atheltes and make them sleep in the bad room with only cold showers and be on slop...are any of these people thinking?

The jock itches being the have nots would be the only thing that would make this week good.

I'm not liking this season at all.. I can't even bring myself to watch the feeds.. turned them off early last night..

I think the twist sucked this yr and made it bullies vs everyone else.. I don't like to watch that..

My opinion is, this season is worse than season 9..

1:20 AM BBT

Lydia, Natalie, Kevin, and Chima are talking in one of the bedrooms. They badmouth Laura about her implants, her boyfriend, and the HoH competition. Natalie tells Lydia that Ronnie wants her to think of a good alliance name. After brainstorming a few ideas, including "The Technotronics," Lydia thinks they should call themselves "The Naturals." She says they have natural breasts, natural muscles, natural brains, natural attitude. Then she thinks of "The Natural Born Killers." They bring Jessie into the room and he likes the name. They decide they'll call themselves NBK.

This was interesting to me. Just thought I'd share, in case some of you with the feeds don't read updates and missed it.

Ronnie's mind is made up. He's on the jocks side 100%. He proved that last night and is scared of the jocks.

Archived